LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Here:)

Hey guys,

glad to be here, I indeed have a diaper fetish and have had it for yrs, since i was a i enjoyed them but could hardly every wear em cause the only ones i could get were baby ones too small to fit me. I enjoy the comfort, i love the swelling and thickiness between my legs and sometimes i enjoy the light odor of wet diapers (sorry if this is a grouse out to some but i figured i'd be honest on my first day).

If this is not asking much are there any furs that live in georgia? if so what county, I would like to meet some fellow diaper lovers^_^ it's boring talking to em online when you can't actually do diaper action with them in person.

jc

Welcome jcshepard!!! Glad to have you with us! Honesty carries a lot of weight with the community, so stay on that path. Also, you will find that most members here are pretty tolarent of anything to do with diapers, so no need to start out apologizing. I know there are a few other furs here, but I don't run into them very often on the boards. You may want to post something in the Meeting Place Forum or visit chat to find them. Hope you enjoy the site!!