LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jack gets a new babysitter (private for me and Gavin)

It's a Friday evening and today was Jack's last day at school. When Jack got home from school his parents said that they were going for the weekend and he isn't invited.

Which he understands because he is too young to go out at night. He hoped that the normal  babysitter he had when his parents went out would be able to come and look after him. Because he likes her but when his mom told him that she couldn't get that babysitter he was a little bit sad about it but his mother told him that would be okay.

He nods and app accept that he is going to have to put up with this new babysitter which he doesn't know or has never met. He goes into the living room to watch some TV as he waits for the babysitter to arrive. 

The parents continue getting ready. 

Jack hears the someone on the door as he is watching TV. He looks around hoping his mum or dad would around  to get the door but they are no were to be seen and he guess that they are both upstairs getting ready or something.

Sam hears the doorbell rang from upstairs as he is getting ready "Jake can you please go and let in the babysitter please" he calls down to his son. 

Jack gets up and then goes over to the front door before opening it and looking at his new babysitter. 

"Hi there I'm sarah your new babysitter mind if I come in"sarah says smiling 

She walks in past him locking around''do your parents have any rules I need to know about"she says not knowing their still there

"um hi. Yeah sure come in." Jack says sounding very shy about having never met you. 

Jack closes the door behind her and then looks at her "I think they left some things for you in the kitchen somewhere. My mom and dad are still here but they are upstairs getting ready. So we should probably get to know each other I guess" he says wondering who you are. 

"oh that's good" Jack says. 

Jack looks suddenly  surprised when you mention him need diapers "what do you mean?. I have never needed diapers, why is that in the?" He says being very surprised since he has never needed diapers since he was potty trained. 

The part of the letter reads that He has to wear diapers all the time and he has to use them no matter what. He also not allowed to remove them by himself at any point and also must be checked every so often. He  must be changed  by someone and can't change himself. 

It all happens so quickly that Jack don't have much time to contemplate what is actually happening and before he knows it. He is wearing a diaper. "What is this. I told you I don't need them. Why don't you believe me!" " He says looking down at his diaper that he is now wearing. 

He looks kind of cute the diaper but that is not something he is about to admit. 

"what!? but you are my babysitter. Plus I don't think would fit you. Also I don't know why would anyone want to wear these things." Jack says as he gets up and gose over to the sofa before sitting down. 

Jack's mom and dad finally finish getting ready and come downstairs. They then say goodbye to the son and then leave for the night before getting into the taxi that is outside. 

"wait dose that mean. That you usually babysit kids in diapers like that or do you want kid's parents to put the kids in diapers. because it's is easier for you or something when you are babysitting them?." Jack asks wondering why she is so preparedfor something like.

He then gets off the sofa and gose over to the large shelf in the corner of the room where there is a lot of DVDs and CDs. Almost all the DVDs are either targeted towards families or young children.