LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Truth or Dare

25 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

please just let me have this hug tonight.  And if ORL, I’d let you daddy me.  :(

And if I were there, I'd be happy too. ♡♡♡

And that ain't the arrow talkin'! :D

Episode 15: Gwen’s Charm!

It was 3:00 pm on a cloudy Sunday afternoon.  The weatherman said it might rain tonight so Gwen made sure to bring an umbrella with her diapers.  Like last night she walked to the store and after tonight it would truly be her store.  Gwen had just arrived at her store Phoenix Pharmacy.  She could see a crowd near the cash register and they looked pissed.  She took a deep breath.  She had helped Mr. Phoenix hire people in the past but these were people that would impact the future of the store.

Gwen: "Okay Gwen, let’s show them what you got."

Crowd: "Rabble rabble rabble! We've waited for over an hour!  Rabble rabble rabble."  They were crowded near the catch registers waiving around resumes to be read.

Gretel: "Oh my god!  Oh my god!  Oh my god!"  Her teeth were chattering from fear. 

Her hands were shaking as she sloppily wrote done what she was saying.

Gretel notices Gwen and leaves her post to give her a hug.  Very unprofessional, but she's more reliable than you'd expect.  Only the pharmacists have been known to work here long term.  Gretel had been working here for over 2 years, making her one of the most experienced workers at Phoenix Pharmacy.

Gwen remembered the day Gretel started working here.  It was 2 years ago before Gwen started wearing diapers, but after she started dying her hair purple.  It was all purple back then.  Mr. Phoenix was walking around giving Gretel a tour of the Pharmacy.  Despite what she looks like behind the counter Gretel is actually 5.2 feet tall in her early twenties.  Her hair was messed up back then as well, but she didn’t have as much facial accessories.

They walk up to Gwen who was assistant manager at the time.

Mr. Phoenix: “Gwen I’d like to introduce you to Gretel who will be working with you

during your shift from now on.  Make sure to show her the ropes.

Gwen with her hands on her hips: “Well hello there camper.  I bet you’ll enjoy it here.”

Gretel looks in awe at Gwen’s hair but looks away in shyness. 

Gretel: “Yeah.  I mean whatever.”  She blushes at the bright colors, but too embarrassed to admit it.  She holds her hands to keep herself from fidgeting.

Gwen interpreted that wrong, but she didn’t say anything about that.  Mr. Phoenix showed her Gretel’s application form.  It was filled with sloppy hand writing and many misspelled words. There was even a picture of a smiling sun doodled on the front.

Gwen: “Wow! Must really like texting.  Mind if I get your cell phone number to keep in contact.”

Gretel: “Texting?  Cell phones?”  She ponders what those were, but remembers seeing one of those at a bus station.  “Right I like to text like all the time.  But my um ‘cell phone’ is um missing at the moment.  I prefer to text the more efficient way.”  The technology makes her very interested, but at the same time seems to give her a headache.

She writes on a sketchpad and hands it to Gwen.  It has her address.

Gretel: “I think your hair looks colorful.  But I think something might be missing.  Or whatever.  Add pink for all a care.  J.K.  I thought it was disgusting anywhere.”  She walks away wanting to get away from the conversation.  She is not a very socially intelligent person.

Gwen doesn’t know what to think about that, but starts twirling her straight purple hair.

Gwen thinks: “Hmm pink.”

Back in the present.  Gretel was sobbing in Gwen’s arms.

"Gwen!  #I'msosorry.  Crying emoji, we’re in trouble" Gretel said.  She was also carrying her large heavy purse that she takes with her everywhere.  Gretel was apparently a very handy person.  Either that or a prop comic.

Gwen: "It’s okay accidents happen.  We've been through a lot friend.  But I'll need your serious emoji face from here out."  It was quite the height gap between the two of them, but Gwen never let her see Gretel any different.  It might have made it harder to physically see Gretel, but that was another story.

Gretel: "Understood."

Gwen: "Now I'm going to interview all of these people in record time. Don't forget about the meeting tonight at 6:00 pm.  I personally sent out the notification to the other employees.  By then I'll have our new employees ready to work."

Gretel takes out an old timey pocket watch from her breast pocket to look at the time. 

It wasn’t made out of fancy metal or anything, just something she used to tell the time.

Gretel: "Six o'clock got it.  I'll definitely be there.  S.Y.L (See you later)."

She leaves the store leaving Gwen hoping that she'll be okay.

Gwen: "Okay everyone I'm glad you're all here."

"About time we've been waiting for over an hour!  There was

twice as many people here earlier."

Gwen claps her hands: "Yes, I'm glad to saw that you've all

passed the first test.  Congratulation."

The crowd of people looks confused.  However this does calm them down so that Gwen can talk to them.  She has faced worse crowds before.

Gwen: "You see because this store is open 24/7 we need employees who would be able to

work at any time of the day.  Some times said employees would have to wait a large amount

of time for substitutes.  You've been able to show that you have the patience to work at fast

paced environment.”

The crowd calms down as they seemed to have bought it.

Gwen: "Good now for phase two of the interviews.  She these large 40 pound boxes over there.  In order to work there you have to be able to lift heavy objects in order to do your job."

"You're telling me that you and that tiny girl can lift that much?

There is no way that you can do it.  I'm leaving."

Gwen was pissed from the insult.  She might like soft things, but she had a tough body. 

And no one makes fun of her body.  She made friends with her coworkers, but she wasn’t

going to let some disrespectful jerk mock her staff join.

Gwen: "You think I got this role by being a wimp?  You wait right

there and I'll show you the real definition of weak."

Gwen squats down to grab some of the boxes.  It barely shows off her diaper.  A few in the crowd noticed it, but before they could say anything, Gwen lifts up 3 of the boxes for a total of 120 pounds.  The crowd stands there aghast.  Gwen turns around with legs wobbling,

teeth gritting, and veins showing. 

Gwen: "See?  To work at this store you have to be willing to do quite the heavy lifting. 

That cashier you were talking to can juggle this many boxes."

She then drops the boxes on the ground causing a loud thud.  She wasn’t out of breath, but that was most of her body weight, so yeah she didn’t want to hold it any longer.

Gwen: "Okay now it’s your turn."

Everyone in the crowd took a box in an attempt to lift it.  The guy who was insulting her

earlier failed to lift his and was kicked out of the store.  Around half of the candidates were

left in the challenge.  They had to walk the box across the huge store.  Those who remained

were going to be interesting.

Gwen thinks: "Yes!  At this rate I'll have these interviews done in no

time.  I swear by bulky diapered behind."

Around that time You and Shannon drove the girls to the grocery store as their last stop before heading home.  It was a normal grocery store like any other.  They needed food for the week ahead.  After all you can’t live off only fast foods because that would be unhealthy.

People really like to park their cars close to the front, meaning that you have to walk all of the way to the entrance.  And the inside is worse with only 4 cashiers for the like 20 cash registers

that force you to wait 10 minutes in line to buy your groceries.

Sara leads you and Shannon to the bathroom before picking stuff out.  Of course it was the

ladies restroom.  For some reason there was no one else there nor anyone to enter.  There probably though that the restroom was so overcrowded that they would have to wait outside

until someone comes out.

You: "Yeah I doubt I'm here for what I usually do here."   You pout and keep your hands to

your side.

Sara: "Yeah it’s too early for you to get another diaper change, but I figured you could use privacy for this.  The game continues here and the bottle lands on you.  So what will it be

Baby-Doll and Shanny, Truth or Dare?"

You: “We pick dare.”

Sara smiles: "I dare you to place spiders in your diapers

for your entire time here."

Shannon is grossed out.

Your eyes widen.

"Noooooooooo!" you said as you retreat to the wall.  You look at them without blinking as if they are deranged.  Your arms are bent and lifted against the wall with your hands gripping the concrete.  You are breathing pretty heavily in a clean diaper.

You: "No, no, no, no, no, no!  Oh god no!  Anything but

that!  Anything but spiders!"

Your arachnophobia was hitting you again.  Shannon tries to comfort you, but it doesn't help.  You accidently swatted her away.  Shannon grabs her hurt hand but glad to see that it is not bleeding.  You were making a scene with all your constant shouting.  The other girls have to come in to hold you and Shannon steady.  They bring in a box of itty bity spiders. 

You: "Eeeeeeee!"

Shannon: "Gross, gross, gross!"

Sara stretches out of the front of your diaper letting a draft in.  She drops a spider in there

as it hits the cushiony inside of your diaper.  It can survive in there in there as it touches you

all over the place.

You think: "No, no, no!  Eight legs crawling around inside

of my pussy!  The inhumanity!  Oh god she has more of them!"

Sara then drops two more into your diaper.  You feel like they're making an alliance

around your vagina.  You feel invaded by tiny space aliens or something equivalent to. 

They did the same thing to Shannon, but unlike you she doesn't have arachnophobia.

Sara stretches the back of your diaper to insert 4 spiders.  You're being penetrated at both

ends by spiders.  You can't smile any more after this, it iss so gross.

Sara: "Ah is little baby going to cry?  Well I got something for

her so she does not feel so lonely.  Have 3 more spiders."

You: "Nooooooooooooo!"

Sara drops 3 more spiders into the front of your diaper.  She lets go of the front to let the diaper snap back into place.  There are now 10 itty bitty spiders that are able to breath, crawling around the inside of your diaper.  You're actually crying, but you already went through your panic attack earlier so this is a plus.

"Now remember, no touching your diaper, no using it, and definitely no killing these spiders" Said Sara.  She pokes your belly button with her pointer and middle finger and

starts finger walking up to your nose.

Finger walking is when you play with your hand by having

it walk with your fingers.  Anyway,

Sara sings: After all, The itsy bitsy spider came went up the water spout, Down came the rain and dropped the spider off.  Up came the sun and dried up all the rain.  And the itsy bitsy

spider went up the spout again."  She boops her nose at the end of the song.

Her singing and touching send a chill up your spine.  You don't even care about

revenge anymore, you just want this day to end.

At Phoenix Pharmacy Gwen is ready to use her charm for the next part of the interview.  Also, I think I saw Golden Tiara surveilling the area, not for the story, but I think she is on to Dance Disco.

Gwen: "I congratulate the remaining candidates once again.  The next stage will involve in person interviews.  Just take a number and come to my office when I call yours."

Gwen enters her office.  She had yet to remodel it since Mr. Phoenix's death, but it made

her feel nostalgic.  There are way too many people to write about all of them so we'll do the highlights.  The following are segments from the interviews of the most eccentric individuals who made the cut.

Interview 1

A very tall timid man entered the room for a pharmacist position.  He was over 7 feet tall that he seemed like a tower compared to Gwen.  He had straight grayish hair, from being a man in his mid-forties, and a chiseled chin.  He even had his own lab coat with a black top hat.  His name is Vladimir.

Gwen: "So you are applying for the job of head pharmacist.  Your resume is quite

impressive with the amount of experience."

The man is quiet twiddling his thumbs.

Gwen: "So I have a question before we start.  Why did you leave your last job? 

You never placed it down in the application."

Vladimir: "Well you see...uh there were some you see complications that I'm not legally allowed to say.  Lets say a 'jerk' used my unfinished 'product' and blames 'me' for it.  It’s all politics so don't worry about it.  And don't, definitely don't look it up."

Gwen: "Would you purposely use this position to do harm to others?"

Vladimir: "Whaaaaaaaa?  Definitely not, I mean that insulin for diabetic children I designed wasn't meant to have anthrax...I mean not that.  I would never harm a fly.  Besides you're the only pharmacy that makes sense.  Pharmacies just don't understand how certain prescriptions have to be inspected at 3:00 am or else they won't work half as well."

Gwen thinks: "This guy seems very shady, but he does seem more than

competent enough for the job.  And boy do I need the best right now."

Just then she remembered a saying that old man Mr. Phoenix used

to have.

Memory of Mr. Phoenix: "Being a stray doesn't mean that you've been abandoned by

the world or that they're a bad person.  They're just lost souls who need help finding their

place in the world."  He placed his hand on a younger Gwen’s shoulder you had yet to dye

her hair.

Gwen thinks: "That's just like you old man.  Well looks like it’s time for

this stray to bring in her own."

Gwen: "Well that attitude is just what we means, but let us finish the

interview first."

Interview 2

Another candidate was for the photography section was a part timer still in high school.  She had ginger hair in pig tails with a pail freckled face.  She had braces that made speech a little sloppy.  She even brought her own digital camera.  These employees are so enthusiastic.  Her name is Gabby.

Gabby: "That you so much for giving me this interview.  My dad said that I should get a job if I'm going to start driving.  I'm really good with a camera and president of my school's photography club.  Let me take a picture.  Say Banana-Rama!"

She took a picture with her camera and showed it Gwen.  She tends to spit a little bit

talking so Gwen's face was covered with spit when her picture was taken.  Gwen was

actually frowning in that picture.

"Charming" Gwen said while wiping her face with a handkerchief.

Gwen: "So your shifts involve taking photos of children.  How

good are you with kids."

She starts spit talking again.

Gabby: "Oh I'm good with them.  I have 3 younger siblings and have even babysitted them before.  I even have some on my camera for reference.  It is some of my original work.  You'd be amazed what we can do with the right lighting and green screen techniques.  And getting the right reaction at the right moment is crucial that you need the right grip.  I mean if you slip for even a minute, blah blah blah, blah, blah..."

Gwen has spit on face again.

Gwen: "Well you've currently have enthusiasm.  But do you think

you'll be able to control your spitting problem?"

"What spitting problem?"

Gwen has another memory of Mr. Phoenix.  They were having lunch together with him eating a large sandwich.  Fun fact about him is that he talks while eating every 5th lunch.  No one could explain it.  It was a miracle of science.  This was a 5th lunch so he was talking with his mouth full.

Mr. Phoenix: “Su mml aorua;  gaipuap ghioeu aoguha ahfiyt.”  It was random gibberish with a few crumbs coming out.

Gwen didn’t seem to mind, but she couldn’t understand what he was saying.  When he burped she couldn’t help but laugh.

Gwen: “Hahahahahahhahaha!”

Mr. Phoenix: “Hahahahahahahaha!  I’ve been doing that for years and you’re one of the few people who found it funny.  Oh did I accidently spit crumbs on your face.  I’m really sorry about that.

Gwen: “No no.  I didn’t feel anything.  It’s fine. Ha.”

The memory ends with Gwen still talking to Gabby.

Gwen: "...Nevermind."

Meanwhile thousands of miles divided by thousands of miles away.

You begin your grocery shopping with 10 spiders crawling all over you, oh and Shannon

too.  Sara had a long list of things to get and liked to walk real slow too.  You don't notice anyone here since you don't usually do the grocery shopping, but you are very nervous.

You think: "I want to crush these little web hoppers so bad! What if they lay legs in there? 

Oh god please don't let that happen!  Anything but that!  Anything but that!"

Shannon on the other hand is discomforted because it is making her butt itch,

but she can't scratch it.  A chill is sent up her spine when Maddie giggles at her predicament.

Shannon thinks: "Of all things it had to be spiders.  It’s bad enough that sis looks like she's blacking out, but it is feeling really itchy down there.  I just want to rub it feel fast. 

Get that pain away with a smooth gentle touch and bash these itsy bitsy spiders until they're mush."

10 minutes later.

You and girls have completed most of the items on your list.  All of the grains, fruit, vegetable, dairy, and meat for a growing body.  Suddenly you feel a sharp pain on your buttocks. 

You: "Ouch."

You think: "Wait.  No.  Oh my god they're trying to to eat me!  This can't be happening! 

This can't be happening!  This can't be happening!  Gotta run!!  Gotta run!!  Gotta run!!"

Your fear was causing you to act irrationally.  She started running

while screaming: "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" 

Unfortunately you weren't looking where you were going to and

hit one of the shelves.

Shannon: "Sis!"

She ran up to you to see if you were okay.  You were acting hysterical and talking

so fast that it sounded like gibberish.  You were also flailing your arms around for some

reason when the source was clearly in your diaper. 

Shannon thinks: "Why is she swatting at the air and not the diaper?

That doesn't matter right now."

She grabbed your dress to keep you from running away.

Shannon: "Sis calm down. Those spiders can't do anything bad to you."

That was your trigger word.

You: "Spideeeeeeers!"

You started running again even with Shannon trying to hold you back.  The force caused

your new dress to rip apart.  Your spider filled diaper was completely exposed as the lower and middle section were torn off.  Parts of your bra were even showing.

Shannon stares in well awe at what you just did.  You were running away

fully exposed like you completely forgot about your previous predicament.

You yourself didn't know that and were more focused on the spiders biting your butt. 

You diaper streak around the grocery store with arms flawing, legs sprinting, and vocal

cords wailing.  Everyone at the store sees it.  Nobody here really knows you, but trust me,

after today they will definitely know you for sure.

You keeping run until you bump into a cash register.  You're trapped,

but more like can't literally go forward.  You can't run away from your

fear anymore.  The spiders will always be on you, literally. 

You start to cry while you think: "Mommy!  I'm scared!  Please help me!

But you didn't think, no, you said that out loud for the whole grocery store to hear. 

You notice your surroundings as over 20 people are looking at your ragged dress, legs

wobbling, heavy breathing, tears gushing, thumb sucking, and diaper wearing teenage self.

Everyone starts pointing and laughing at you.  They call you baby, freak, crybaby, maniac, scardy-cat, and many other insults from the book.

"What's wrong crybaby you miss your mommy!"

"Maybe she peeded herself.  We should go check!"

"I really want to take a picture of this but my phone isn't working."

"Crybaby!  Crybaby!  Waah!  Wah!  Wah!"

"Hmph, my word, teenagers these days just refuse to grow up.  I

blame our public school system.  This one isn't even potty trained yet."

The crowd of taunts and insults escalates out of control.  You feel small, smaller than you've ever been in your life.  Those mean peoples' faces all look the same to you, a dark silhouette of you nightmares on self-ridicule. 

You're like a small person continuously shrinking, while societies’ taunters grow larger and larger as they mock you louder and louder.  You can't tell them apart but that doesn't matter to you.  You are rejected by them and have no chance of being accepted back, and this humiliates you.  This gives you great shame.

So much shame that you can't start crying.  So much shame that

you can't look up to stand up for yourself.  So much shame that you

let your fears dominate you at your age.

Sara slightly southern; "Baby-Doll!  What in darnation are you

doing young lady.  Get over her."

You oblige.  Sara inspects your diaper.

Sara: "Bad girl, you runined your new dress and could have hurt

the spiders.  Well I have no choice, but to check now."

Before you could block her, the girls hold your arms back.  Sara

untapes your diaper in front of all these people.  All of the spiders

are still alive and uninjured. (Yah!) 

Sara: "Good heavens, I'm so glad that my little eight legged critters

are safe."  She pulls you by the ear. "As for you Baby-Doll I have to

teach you a lesson.”

Your clothes are torn off leaving you butt naked.  She lays you stomach first on her

knee and begins spanking you with her bare hand.  The whole store is an audience to this. 

It hurts your already swollen bum that you can't help but scream.

Sara: "Don't complain baby, you only have yourself to blame."

After 50 spanks she lets you back up.

Sara: "Now you still did a very naughty thing to the store.  Now I want you to stand

in that line over there and apologize for being such a baby.  And remember to stay hydrated.

She hands you a baby bottle full of milk and sends you to a line full of ten people.  You stand there with the cart, naked, as people stare at you up close and from afar. 

It purposely goes slow as you suck milk from the bottle like a baby.  Many people from the crowd have fun by throwing M&Ms at you and poking you with the grocery dividers.  Whenever you finished a bottle, no matter how slowly you did it, Sara would always hand you a new one.

After standing 20 minutes naked in this long line you can finally buy your groceries.

Sara nudges you to remember your cue.  You look right at the cashier and don't know what

to say to him.  It was the Pizzaman.  Yeah you remember him?  The guy whose nuts you kicked repeatedly yesterday for embarrassing you in front of his friends.  Yeah turns out he also works at a grocery store sometimes.

Pizzaman: "Well well well, if it isn't miss poopy pants, Baby-Doll.

I think you have something to say to me."

Interview 3

At Phoenix Pharmacy the interviews are going fierce.  Gwen even hired that homeless man she saw at the church earlier.  She only wished that he would get a haircut

Another interesting character was for the janitor position.  In came a sexy Spanish man

with a thick masculine moustache.  He was buff and strong, but lean.  During the second phase he was able to carry his box with only one hand.  His name is Alvaro.  Spanish guitar music seemed to play when he entered the room.

Alvaro: "Sorry about that I got a text."

He sat down with a sexual aroma and gave Gwen the old seduction

stare.  He smiled, raised an eyebrow, and gave wink.  Sexually.

Gwen thinks: "Narcissistic creep."

Gwen: "So you are from way out of town.  Washington in fact.  What

brings you to our little town so far away?"

He looks away while at the same time looking with one eye.

"I am but a leave blown by the fierce wind called fate.  It led me

here where I clean nice.  It might have brought us together.”

He plays his move by sliding his hand towards Gwen. 

Gwen was highly offended and responded by stabbing her pen between his fingers. 

She stabbed the desk with such force that it held in place when she let go of it.  He

would have lost a finger if it made contact with him.

Alvaro: "Dios Mio!"  He pulls away his hand scared. 

Gwen: "Listen bub, I've heard that pick up line a million times.

Let me make something clear, I'm not interested.  Now I want you..!"

Suddenly a bird flew in through her open window.  It dropped a

piece of paper and flew away.

Gwen picked it up and discovered that it was sent through Gretel from her sloppy

handwriting and the fact that a freaking bird delivered it.

Gwen

>///<

I fgt (forgot) 2 tell U dis before so I'm sending U dis text.

Please, Please, Please hire that Spanish man with the accent.

#He'ssodreamy.  I.W.H (I want him) and I.O.U.B (I'll owe you big).

While waiting he C.T.S (Cleaned the Shit) out of the floors.  All the

dirt is gone and the floor's not even wet.  Please hire him! 

#MiracleMan.  #sexyjanitor.  #DIBS. 

Luv

Gretel

Gretel’s note makes Gwen remember an old saying that Mr. Phoenix used to have.

Mr. Phoenix lightly bonking Gwen on the head: “Dang it Gwen.  Don’t get mad at a customer for hitting on you.  This is a place of business so you can’t judge them for first impressions.  I might not be the best person to talk to for this situation, but you should learn to take advice from your coworkers.  After all its impossible to run a business on your own.”  The memory ends.

Gwen thinks: "Yup this is definitely from Gretel.  Ugh she may be

right."  She pulls out the pen.

Gwen: "Okay bub.  You apparently have a good reference, but I got my eye on you.”

She gives him the stink eye.  “Any funny business with my more innocent staff and I'll

make it so your junk can whistle.  Kapeech?”

"Si."  Alvaro was frightened, but strangely aroused.  His phone went off again at

the worst possible moment when he was standing up to leave.  However, he still

wanted the job.  To him Gwen has been the only women to ever resist his charms.

Of course he’s a pretty dense person to begin with.

Back at the grocery store, uh I’m getting nauseas, you are face to face with your semi nemesis. 

As you know the Pizzaman was still ticked off from last night where you kicked him hard in

the crotch, repeatedly.  His crotch still hasn't fully healed.  He was walking funny this morning because of it and he expects an apology.  Of course he isn’t going to apologize to you for what he did cause he’s a jerk.

You feel even worse about this: "I'm sorry that I caused a rucess in this fine

establishment.  I wear diapers because I'm a big baby who doesn't know any better. 

Please forgive me!"

Pizzaman: "Okay baby I'll forgive ya if you show that

you're a baby.  Until then you ain't getting your groceries."

You whimper: "What do I have to.."

Pizzaman: "Did I say you could talk!!  You'll speak when spoken to!!  Do you understand?!” 

He is standing up to look down on you very menancingly. 

You: "Yes, um sir."

Pizzaman: "Yes Daddy, bitch!”  He didn’t know why he had to say that.  Sara just told him to say it.  She said it would make you cry.

You: "Yes Daddy! Please tell me what I can do!"

You think: “Why do I have to call him Daddy!  He tried to seduce me last night and now he’s suddenly my father?!  But my god he’s huge he could easily overpower me!!  Just do what he says!!!”

Pizzaman: "Good girl.  Now be a good baby and pee yourself

here for daddy."

Before you can even blink someone dunks a container of ice water onto your naked body. 

The whole crowd sees your body soaked, shivering, and defenseless.  You hug yourself to control the shivering.

Pizzaman: "I repeat myself.  Pee yourself right her to show that you're a baby or no

groceries.  You must have to go from all of the milk you drank."

You shiver and try to relieve yourself but it is too hard to do it naked and in front

of so many people.  Especially since you are standing naked.  People would literally

see the entire process.

Pizzaman: "NOW!!"

You close your eyes scared and being to pee yourself.  The pee flows straight down,

while some hits the legs.  It forms a puddle on the floor where the Pizzaman is protected

by his register.  He gives a victorious smirk at your humiliation.

Pizzaman: "Well I certainly believe that you are a baby.  Now

what do you say?

You knew what he wanted you to say.  It was in his eyes.

You whimper: "Daddy I peed myself, I need a new diaper."

Pizzaman: "Well if you insist, how could I refuse."

He uses a towel to dry you off.

You think: "At least I want be naked anymore."

Pizzaman: "Now lay down so I can place you in a new diaper."

You: "What?!  Here?!"

The Pizzaman inserts a pacifier into your mouth: "I said bend

down and let me change you?!  And I said no back talking to daddy?!"

He man handles you to the floor and has your legs spread out.  He roughly spreads baby

powder and lotion on your crotch.  Unlike the girls he is not gentle.  You don't have the same feeling that you did earlier.  You know this person and really don't like him for breaking your

heart.  He places a thick diaper on you.  Then another and then another after that leaving you with three diapers on.  It is so thick that you can't even stand up.  The crowd snickers at you and wants to poke you with a stick.

Pizzaman: "There all cleaned up."

Sara: "Oh that is a lovely diaper, but I'm worried that she's going to get cold." 

Her voice carries across the crowd as she periodically looks into their eyes.

Pizzaman: "Good idea, I have your special order all ready for you."

Shannon is being held back: "You monster!  Leave my sister alone!"

You are silent due to the pacifier and your situation.  You are completely helpless and

don't feel like you have the right to speak.  Shannon is stopped and spanked a few times for speaking out of turn.

The Pizzaman comes back: "Here it is.  She will be just the cutest little baby

after wearing this."

Sara helps you into a large babyish onesie even worse than the one you once slept in. 

They placed it on you and made sure it snapped into place.  Your legs were completely exposed, but they made you wear long socks to keep your ankles warm.  On your head they tied a large lolicon ribbon to make you look even more babyish.

With your pacifier you really did look like a giant baby.  The crowd was noting how cute you looked and how they just wanted to pinch your little cheeks.  You already cried all of your tears earlier, you didn't have any for this situation.  Besides it would only fuel their taunts.

Sara: "Aw she looks so cute.  Thank you very much for the makeover,

I think it suits her."

Pizzaman: "Believe me I wanted to do that to her since last night."

He was giving himself a round of applause.  No one clapped with him so he stopped.

Sara: "As much fun as it would be to continue this we really must be going.  We'll call you if we need anything of you."  She gives the whole catch you later gesture where you shape your right hand like an L, point the index finger near your eye and point it towards the person you are talking to.  (Gestures and hand motions are hard to name).

Pizzaman: "Ah man I really wanted to tease Baby-Doll more.  Make

her know that she could never hope to have a chance at these muscles."

Sara: "I know, but such is life.  Come on girls."

You had to be placed into a stroller in order to move you out of her.  The crowd went back to normal business as if the events that occurred never happened.  Maybe they just lost interest.  Not the Pizza Man though.  He was enjoying every minute of it and jealous that he couldn't keep a video of it.  He got an erection from you misery even if it did hurt like hell.

Shannon was let go and able to walk around freely.  Instead of following

the girls she went up to the Pizzaman behind the cash register.

Shannon: "You hurt my little sister's feelings, you piece of shit!"

She delivered a side kick to the man's penis.  Now when she kicks, she kicks hard.  The kick made contact with the tip of the penis, while blocked by the pants, causing it to collapse inward.  The erect penis then bent down with the foot following it to the testicles.  The man legs were slightly spread out, meaning that the legs weren't interfering with the kick.  The extra momentum of the kick pushed the man up to the counter where Shannon's foot was pressing his penis and testicles into the counter.  This kick was powerful enough to break a thick piece of wood so the pressure crushed them, flattened them like a pancake.

The pizza man screams in horrifying in hellrific agony.  The impact caused his deep

voice to turn high pitched, something that would not disappear until they fully healed,

which could take months.  They were broken, kaput, finished.  He collapsed

to the floor before someone would help him to the hospital, 30 minutes from now.

Right NOW, Shannon satisfied with avenging you, looked at Jessie who saw

everything, but didn't do anything about it.  She just smiled.

Shannon: "He was an asshole."

Jessie gave a thumbs up in approval and escorted her back to the car

where she would be driving.  She just wanted to get rid of these spiders.

You were riding shot gun again when Shannon stepped in.

Shannon: "It’s okay sis, that guy won't be hurting you anymore.  Heck

I'm not sure if he is a guy anymore after how hard I kicked him down there."

You look at her and sound childish due to the pacifier: "Twanks."

Shannon holds your left hand with her right

Shannon: "Hey no need to thank me.  We're in this together until the end and

maybe even after that.”

This makes you smile removing any sadness you had earlier.  You

both continued to hold hands for the rest of the drive back to Sara's house.

Interview 4

Not at the same time as this was probably 30 to 45 minutes in the future Gwen is still continuing the interview.  With the speed everyone is talking they might as well be on a helium cocaine mixture.  Those who can’t keep up don’t deserve the job.

The final interview for this montage of eccentric employees is for night cashier.  She is a lovely women around 30 with radiant golden blond hair.  She had a stunning body in her high heels and pure white dress.  She seemed like she was trying to hold her breath in a little.  Her name is Lola.

Gwen: "I'm glad that you come in today.  I've heard so much about you from the

previous owner.  You're the daughter of one of our distributers.  I pleasure to meet you. 

You can call me Gwen."

Lola: "I'm so glad to be here that you followed through with me applicat-Tee-Hee!"

She has the voice of an angel.  A giggling angle.

Gwen: "Tee-hee?

Lola: "Nothing just ignore that.  Anyway I'm surprised that the previous owner retired so last

minute.  I've been on vacation since yesterday so I have not had the chance to contact my

folks yet.  How is he?”

Gwen frowns: "I'm afraid he passed away recently.  I'm the owner of the store now. 

It was sudden, but he seemed so peaceful."

Lola: "That is so sad.  I'm sorry for your lo-ha, er ahhahahahahaha!" 

She tries to clench her jaw down, but can’t so she is still laughing with a panicked look

on her face.

Gwen: "Excuse me?!"

Lola's crying.  "Hahahahahaha!" She pounds her chest to calm herself down as if she was coughing.  "Ho ho.  Sniff.  I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I ahhaha!"

She pounds harder.  "I have coprolalia turrets.  These laughs just come out at random moments and I can't keep them in ho-ho."

(Hi, I'd like to take a moment to discuss the severity of turrets.  There

is no cure for turrets and adults with it have it their entire life.  When

you someone with it in real life, don't make fun of them because

they're a person just like you and me).

Lola stands up to retreat.  "I have to go."  Tears of defeat and embarrassment are in her eyes.  Surprisingly she didn’t wear eyeliner on her perfect face.

Gwen stands up and stops her. 

Gwen: "Hey hey, I'm not even mad about it anymore."

Lola:  "You don't understand I can't communicate like this.  I get fired from all of my jobs and I'm not smart to do work on my own.  People have told me to drop dead to my face.  Men feel uncomfortable (demasculated) around me.  My parents recommended me to other companies because they didn't want me in the business.  It’s like a curse!" Her crying makes her look like a child.

Gwen feels well like a second grader trying to teach a college sophomore.  She doesn’t know what to say that won’t make the situation worse even though she wants to help this poor women.  She then feels something.  She remembers the feeling of Mr. Phoenix hugging her to make her feel better.  It was a warm feeling, like a phoenix’s flame, making Gwen know what to do.

Gwen grabs her hand.  "I was raised by a man who was kind to everyone.  I believe that

there is nothing wrong about you.  We all have our faults and yours is no curse."

Lola: "It’s not?  No one has ever said that about me?"  She looks right at Gwen looking at her radiant eyes.  They were full of confidence and self-assurance.

Gwen: "You have the biggest right to be happy.  When you laugh it should be a reminder to be happy.  I bet you are a super cashier.  Just channel that laughter, I'm sure that there is a way."

Gwen gives her a hug. "Just let it out, you'll feel much better."

Lola accepts the hug and lets out the rest that she left in: "Hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahah ha ha haaaugghh!

Oh that feels so much better.  Thank you!"

Gwen: "Anytime.  Now let's see a big smile and I'm sure you will fit right in this pharmacy and learn to properly channel your laughter."

Lola smiles and wipes away her tears: "Okay."

Gwen had just finished all of her interviews with time to spare before the meeting.  She had already picked all the employees that she needed.  She was just sitting at her chair looking at a picture of her and Mr. Phoenix.

Gwen: "I did good dad, I did good."

Just then she felt a little bit uncomfortable around her gut.

Gwen: "Uh my stomach is hurting.  Of all the times for it to come at me at full force,

it has to be now?"

Gwen contemplates heading towards the bathroom, but realizes that there are so many

people here.  She didn't want the new employees to get the wrong impression about

her if they noticed her changing out of a diaper in the bathroom.

Gwen: "I've never tried this before.  I do have a little bit of time before the meeting. 

What the heck, as long as no one is looking."

She lifts her skirt up a little bit and squats on the floor.  She had seen videos on how

people do this, but this was her first time pooping in a diaper.  She applies pressure, but only a few farts at first.  She then applies more pressure to let out a small mess into the back of her diapers.  The diaper expands as the mess increases.  It is sagging heavily by the time she is done.

Gwen: "Phew!"

Satisfied with her messing she feels the lump on the back of her diaper.

Gwen: "Its so big and mushy.  It smells horrible and I definitely want to be in a clean diaper,

but there's just something so, I can't determine the word, unique about this."

Gwen: "I wonder what it’s like sitting down."

Gwen decides to answer her own question by laying down on her dirty diaper.  The mess squishes toward her crotch as the back of her diaper is flattened.  She blushes from the erotic pleasure.

She then realizes that she also has to pee.  Gwen relaxes like she did this morning and sends

a warmth throughout her crotch.  It creates a wet and messy diaper which was a first for her. 

And she loved every minutes of it in an orgasmic ecstasy.

Gwen: "Oh, ha ha ha, I'm in a dirty diaper, dirty diaper, dirty diaper.  And I run a store.  I'm soft and dirty all at once."  She doesn’t shout it, but giggles it to herself.

It had been quite the day for Gwen and these few minutes have been the only free time

she had so far.  She felt like a kid in a candy store and wanted to saver every second. 

She played with her feet to shift around in her diaper to make the mess shift around.

Gwen: "Ha ha ha ha ha."

Gretel: "Um Gwen?"

Gwen looked to see only Gretel in her office.  The door was kept closed so no one else must have seen her.  But of all people it had to be Gretel?  Gwen figured she saw too much, but she wasn't a crier.  However, she still felt embarrassment so instead she sat up and covered her face in shame.  Her face was very red at the moment with a very deep frown.

Gretel: "Oh so you're still wearing diapers.  Not my choice but whatevs?"

Gwen: "You're slightly more calm about it than I though.  Also, why are you in here?"

Gretel: "Oh I wanted to see if you got my text?  Tweety didn't wait for you to send a reply text back.  Anyway I knew you were wearing one yesterday so I'm not as surprised.  I also saw two girls her earlier wearing diapers without any pants or skirts to cover them up.  Said

something about returning a skirt you lent them."

Gwen: "That must be Star and Shannon.  Anyway do you think you could keep this a secret between the two of us, better yet, forget you ever saw it.  It trust you, but I also know that you are quite the gossip."

Gretel gives a thumbs up: "Seeing as you've been the best boss ever in just one

afternoon and hired that dreamy janitor, that makes us BFFs in my book.  As the old

man used to say, we all got our skirts."

Gwen: "I think he said we all got our quirks.  And thank you Gretel, although

now that I think about it, we've known each other for two years and never

talked much.  Why is that?"

Gretel blushes: "What I’m shy.  And busy texting.  Also for some reason I am tired like

all the time.  You can see from the bags under my eyes.  You also never texted me back.”

Gwen: “You never gave me a cell phone number.  Also, how do people keep finding out about my secret.”

Gretel: “Oh I found out when I saw you like doing inventory in the diaper section.  You looked like you were hugging a package of adult diapers.  I’m like oh my god, but it’s just larger underwear.  I wouldn’t wear them but that doesn’t mean you can’t.  Besides it’s not the weirdest thing I’ve seen especially with the new staff you hired.  #Houseofquirks.

Gwen: "Yeah they are an eccentric bunch.  But I bet we can make them the best staff this pharmacies ever had.  Which reminds me that the meeting will start any minute now."

Gwen thinks: "I better change out of this diaper before I get a rash."

Gwen: "Gretel could you stall the people at the meeting?

I need to handle something real quick."

Gretel agrees knowing what Gwen meant.  Meanwhile Gwen grabs a new diaper and changing supplies from her purse.  She untapped the diaper and threw it into the trashcan.  She then wiped herself squeaky clean.  After applying baby powder and lotion she taped on her new diaper.  She also placed her skirt back on.

Gwen: "Ah, nice and soft.  Well I better get to the meeting.

To be continued…

Dare point tally

You: 15 points

Shannon: 11 points

Episode 16 Mission Infantile

Around 5:30 pm You make it back to Sara's house after a long day of sharing and public humiliation. They make you carry all of the bags back inside. Shannon also has to help you

walk due to your triple diaper bulge.

When you are back inside you know what you have to do.  It is time to use the dares that you have been saving up this entire day.

You: "Maddie I dare you to give me access to the security files."

Maddie: "How did you know I was in charge of them?"  She didn’t even bother to deny it since she is a terrible liar.

You: "I didn't you just told me."

Maddie: "Goshdarnit! Fine you can have access to them,
but you'll need us around. It'll be like watching a home movie."

You: "Nope, only me and Shannon have access to it. We also can't be monitored nor did having our viewing history recorded either. We can also contact whoever we want."

Sara contemplates this.
Sara: "Very well, but since your request requires multiple tasks I think that it is fair that you should have a time limit. You have 1 hour to do it which is when dinner starts. You better use that time wisely. Also, I doubt that you'll find anything on us if that is what you were thinking.

You and Shannon were given a private room with no security in it and one cell phone

to call whoever you wanted.

You: "Okay we only have one hour so we need to make the most of it."

Shannon: "Right."
All the security footage was on a single laptop. It was like looking at a montage of home movies, but you and Shannon were in diapers the whole time.  If only this was an anime or a video only showing You, Shannon, Beth and her mom.  That would be interesting.  Not the mention the girls had a done a video of themselves for free.  That was an insult on so many levels with the many forms of humiliation like the wetting, the messing, the tripping, and the feeding.  However you were able to find something interesting on one of the girls.

You see footage of Jessie from yesterday morning.  She appeared to have wet her bed while asleep.  She woke up early to discover it.  Panicking she hid the covers and replaced

them with fresh ones.

She grabbed new pajamas and rushed down to the downstairs bathroom just as you were

waking up.  She was cleaning herself off just when you were knocking on the door.

Jessie is a good actor so she was able to fool you yesterday as she changed her pajamas.  She would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you and Shannon.

Shannon: "That bitch!  She shocked me yesterday and made me

tell everyone that I wet the bed.  And she is the bed wetter all along."

You: "You're right.  I think this might be what we need to place our

plan into motion.  Shannon it's time to use your dare."

Coming back to Gwen’s pharmacy where she is prepared to give the speech of her life to her

new staff.  It was after choosing her new staff members including,

Vladimir the mad scientist pharmacist.

Gabby the chatty photographer.

Alvaro the womanizing janitor.

Lola the laughing cashier.

All of the staff members were present for this meeting as it officially coronate Gwen as the manager of Phoenix Pharmacy.  It is a chance for the Gwen to show that she has the ability

to lead.  Well Gwen was in a fresh diaper and ready for anything.

Gwen thinks: "Man I am so nervous.  These people depend

on me and I don't know if I can live up to their expectations."

Meanwhile everyone was getting quite social with each other.

Gabby to Vladimir: "Woah you're really tall, that must be very

handy."

Vladimir: "Well it helps me reach the top shelf better than most."

Gabby spit talks: "Yeah that must be the best.  When I want to reach the top shelf at home I always need to stand on a chair.  I mean it is not heavy, but I feel really slow carrying them around.  It’s like how you carry a large beach ball.  It is light as a feather, but you can't see in front of you and it gets down to your legs so you're like shuffling to the next area, blah blah blah."

Vladimir: "My word you got spit all over my lab coat."

Gabby: "I'm sorry I guess I didn't notice."

Vladimir: "No I actually need DNA samples of teenage girls to test the effect of saliva on medication.  Those pharmaceutical reps say that it doesn't matter but those lazy pricks never full

test these stuff.  It’s why we still have cancer and aids around.

Gabby: "Hey watch your language.  My dad always says to never swear even if you are an adult.  It implies that you show bad character if you do.  Anyway this reminds me of my uncle Jerry and he swears all the time blah blah blah."

Meanwhile Gretel was connecting with her new coworker Lola.

Gretel: "So yeah I always keep in contact with my friends by texting. 

My bird friends deliver all of my texts, including Tweety, she is so cute."

Lola: "You use a bird to text? Hee ahhahahahaha!

Lola thinks: "Sorry Gretel.  Dam turrets, but that is actually

really funny."

Gretel: "Yeah I know LOL.  It's so radical, but so much quicker than using mail.  Like S.L.I.P.S (Slow Lazy Incompetent Postal Service).  The only problem is that they sometimes don't wait

for a reply text.  Like oh my god.”

Lola: "Man you are hilarious.  I hope everyone else is as creative

as you.  This might actually be a good job."

Gretel: "Well join my friends list and we'll be able to text whenever

you like."

Lola smiles: "Well I just hope you don't mind an unhip junior like myself.  You have worked here longer than me and I could use the extra help."

Gretel: "Yeah this place needs more laughter.  Good for you for

bringing it.  Like LOL.

Lola: "Yup LOL, hahahahaha.  LOL."

Alvaro looks at them at them from a distance.

Alvaro: "The manager may be off limits, but the winds of fate have brought me to plenty

of sexy mermaids.  I'll enjoy working here."

His Spanish guitar music ringtone goes off again.

Alvaro: "Dang it.  Who keeps trying to call me?"

Gwen: "Greetings everyone I glad that you could arrive.  As you know my name is Gwen *******, but you can just call me Gwen."

"Hi Gwen!"

Gwen: "As you know I'm now in charge of Phoenix Pharmacy.  Mr. Phoenix the founder was a good man, giving many jobs to those who needed it no matter how bad their past was."

Gwen thinks: "Even mine."

Gwen: "As a wise man once said the passion of people is their greatest strength and that we are all good people at heart.  The important thing is to make the most out of life and help as many people as possible.  I look at each and every one of you and see untapped potential.

From scientists that look out for customer's prescriptions to

make sure they are getting the help they need.

From photographers who take the best shots and

aim to continuously improve themselves

From people that can clean better than anyone who I've

ever seen, and can attract quite the crowd.

From people who can remember to smile even in the worst of times.  Whose laughter will be able to bring joy to people to listen. 

From friends who will always be there for you and accepts

your abnormalities as you accept theirs.”

Gretel thinks: "I wonder who she is talking about."

Gwen: "I welcome the new staff with open arms.  As for the staff who remained after the change in ownership I thank you for staying with me after all the hardships."

"You're welcome"

Gwen looks at each and every one of them.  She realizes that they'll never fully trust

her unless she is completely honest with them.

Gwen thinks: "I can't hide my true self from them anymore."

Gwen: "And there is something that I want to reveal about

myself to all of you.  You see I enjoy wearing diapers."

She removes her skirt to reveal her diaper.

"Gasp.'

Gwen: "You see for a while now I've been infatuated with them and couldn't get them out of my mind.  When I realized that people were able to wear them in public without physically

needing them it changed a part of me.  I enjoy wearing them and don't want to hide it because I see this store as my family.  I could never lie to something that I love and I hope that you would be able to accept me for who I am."

Instead of disdain she is met without with cheers.

"Wheeeeeew!  She has finally confessed.  Took her long enough.

We still love you though.  Give it up for Gwen.  Gwen!  Gwen!

Gwen!  Gwen!"

They bring out a huge bouquet of flowers for her.  She was speechless.  She was filled in a room full of people who respected her and accepted her for who she is.  She had never been happier.

She was finally at a place that she could truly call home.

Gwen cries: "You guys, thank you so much!  But you better not slouch off at my watch. 

And just because I wear diapers now doesn't mean that you have to."

Gwen: "Now I have special news.  One is that I will be deciding

on who to make my assistant manager."

"Ooo me!"

Gwen: "It was too hard for me to decide even with all of you.  So I decided to let the best person prove it.  This week I will be forming multiple meetings with candidates who I believe can bring this store into the future.  You will have a letter waiting at your house by tomorrow explaining if you are one of them.  Whoever has the best ideas and can deliver on them will become my second in command along with a raise.  However, always remember that we are a team and will only succeed as a team."

Gretel thinks: "Gwen told me earlier that I'm one of the candidates for assistant manager when she told me to mail the letters out.  Would it be selling out if I wanted that job?  I mean I technically won't be THE MAN, but Gwen isn't technically THE MAN in my books either."

Gwen: "The second thing I want to address is..."

Back oat Sara’s house the girls were busy using their phones.  Jessie was checking her Facebook status when she got a text.  She checked it out and discovered that it was Shannon."

Shannon's text: "We know what you did yesterday." 

Attached was a photo of Jessie's wet bed.

"If you don't want this uploaded onto the internet you'll follow this dare without anyone finding out, not even Sara.  Also don't move we have access to the cameras now and can see your movements.  Text yes if you understand."

Jessie was freaking out that you found out about it.  She knew the

risks of the game, which is why she sympathized with you yesterday.

Jessie texts: "Yes."

Shannon texts: "Good.  Jessie I dare you to grab those M3-X7 pills (Made up medication name that Shannon looked up on surveillance) and spike everyone's' food and drinks with it.  But don't get caught or we'll release it.  You have until dinner time."

Jessie thinks: "Oh god why this?  I thought we were on better terms.  I need to tell Sara about this, no, if I do that then I'll be ruined and no better than those babies.  I need to destroy that

evidence later, but for now its go time."

Jessie casually excused herself to the bathroom a few minutes later to not look suspicious. 

She picked a bathroom close to the kitchen.

You looking at the monitor: "She's in position."

You see her unlocking and looking in the medicine cabinet for the right pills.  You're not

sure if they are the right pills, but you know that they have the ones that they asked for.

Jessie grinds them up and places the dust in a plastic baggy.  She places it into her pocket so she could go to the kitchen.  She goes to the kitchen that was left unattended and most of the food was ready.

Jessie sprinkles the pill dust onto the food and in the water pitcher. it is not noticeable. 

Jessie walks back to the bathroom and reenters the living room from a different room.  She tries to sit down and act like nothing happened.

You and Shannon clap hands: "All right!"

After your hour was up Sara led you to the dining room where dinner

was prepared.  Jessie was hesitant to eat her food.

Sara: "Come now Jessie, you should eat.  After all we are heading to

our school after this."

"Right" Jessie said as she forced herself to eat the food.  At least sharing the punishment was the best cover up.  You and Shannon ate yours too figuring that the girls would have the worst of it.  They were looking forward to tonight."

Sara: "Okay girls it is time to get ready to leave.  But first do the babies need a change before leaving.  Baby-Doll your diapers should last until you need to go to bed so I won't bother checking yours, but I'd suggest that Shannon go now if she didn't already have an accident."

Shannon hadn't gone since the mall.  Figuring she had nothing to lose,

she peed herself at the table.  The diaper was all warm, moist and ready

for a changing.

Sara: "Good baby.  Well a promise is a promise."

Shannon got changed into a new diaper and was allowed to cover it up.

You were dragged to the car in your baby clothes where Shannon would

do the driving.  It started raining this evening and an average car ride to the girls' school.

The story shifts to Beth and her mom.  They are at home enjoying the evening.

Beth: "Man what a day."

Beth had been with her hypnotized diaper wearing mother all day.  She had nearly been forced into diapers along with you and only risked it every day.

Beth's mom was also tired but decided to cook dinner first, while Beth studied for school.  Beth was in her room for an hour pondering what to do next.

Beth: "Okay that should cover all of my homework for the weekend and I've studied enough for my classes.  Now I should probably research on how to get my mom unhypnotized."

Beth looked on the internet but only found half-ass conspiracy stories of phony techniques

that did not work.  It was no use, Sara clearly didn't learn how to hypnotize people from the

internet. 

Beth: "Dammit!"

Defeated Beth decided to see if her mom was done with dinner yet.  When she walked into the kitchen she saw her mom in only an apron, diaper, and slippers.

"Mom!  Where are your clothes?" Beth asked nervous.  She never did this in front of her, to her knowledge.  She covered her eyes to block out the horror as seeing her (hot) mom half naked.

Beth's mom: "Oh hi Beth dinner is almost done.  While shopping I was checking out the magazine rack and grabbed a magazine at random.  It showed how you women our dressing at home these days.  So what do you think, hip or what?"

Beth: "Mom was that magazine called Playboy?"

Beth's mom: "Yes I think it was called that."

Beth: "Mom that is a porno magazine, put more clothes on.  I

would never dress like that."

Beth's mom: "Aaaaaaah.  Okay but only after dinner."

Beth: "Fine but don't try to be hip all the time, you're still an

adult mom."

Beth's mom: "Yes Daughter!  But I'm going to wait until after

dinner.  Let's eat."

Beth and her mom enjoyed a nice quiet evening just the two of them.  It was fine, but awkward.  Afterwards her mom placed more clothes on to hang out with Beth more.  They finished the

night by watching their favorite TV show together.  After it Beth's mom was tired and wanted to go to bed.

Beth's mom: "Yaaaaaaaawwwn!  I'm bushed.  I'm heading to bed

Beth.  I'd suggest that you head to bed in an hour."

She placed a pacifier in her mouth and sucked it happily.  She then went up to Beth and

placed a pacifier in her mouth.

"Mom why did you do that?" Beth said through the pacifier.

Beth's mom: "Well I know that you now prefer to go to bed with your pacifier so I figured

that you'd enjoy it now.  I bought one for you ever since I found out at the fashion show.

I bet you love it."

She was referring to the 'bribe' that Beth made to avoid getting last place in the fashion show.  Beth will spit the binky out, but she is not stupid enough to do it in front of her mom.  She waited until her mom went to bed in order to spit it out.  Beth then went to her room and got ready for bed.  When she had her pajamas on her mom suddenly opened the door.  She looked like she just woke up.

Beth: "Mom what are you doing up?"

Beth's mom: "Call it mother's intuition.  Anyway you dropped your binky so you must be cranky.  Well I can't have my daughter be cranky so you should have your binky, I greatly insist."

She inserted the pacifier back into Beth's mouth.

Beth's mom: "And remember mommy is always looking after you, whether you need it or not.  Well I need to enjoy my first night back in diapers after so many decades.  Night Beth and

don't let the bed bugs bite."

Beth gets into her bed scared of her mom even more than before.

She sucked the pacifier pondering what tomorrow would mean.

Beth thinks: "Star what have I gotten myself into?  What have you gotten me into, Star?"

The scene fades to black with Beth still sucking on her binky, too scared to spit it out.

Back in time Gwen was starting a party at her store.

Gwen: "The second thing I want to address is that we need to Party!"

The lights in the room change color and music stars playing.  A party buffet is revealed and every cheers.  Screw the company parties that you’ve been too, this party is epic.  There just isn’t any alcohol.

"Whoa!"

Gwen: "That is right!  In celebration of the new staff for the next two hours this store is closed!  Now go enjoy yourselves and we'll do the training later."

Gretel: "Whew!  Party!"

Lola actually laughing: "Ah hahahahahahaha!  It's so much fun!"

Vladimir: "This food is um good."

Gabby: "I just got to take a picture of this."

During the party everyone is having a good time.  Gwen is challenging people to games like darts and arm wrestling.  She won every single time.  Never underestimate a women that have lift 120 pounds and can take a beating from a police officer.

Gwen: "Yes!  Undefeated champion!"

She also kept her skirt off since only her staff members were here.

They didn't mind seeing her walk around with an exposed diaper.

Vladimir was enjoying the food that Gwen had prepared.  He wasn't much of a talker, but he was okay with listening.  The other pharmacists were trying to welcome him to the store.  Meanwhile, he was collecting DNA samples from everyone to use in research later on.

Vladimir thinks: "Thank you Gwen, this speeds up the sample collection time quite

significantly.  Now I'll be able to start my research for the good of your clients."

Alvaro was flirting with women whom found him mighty attractive.  He was keeping a close eye on Gwen to make sure that she wasn't looking.  He soon had a harem around him.

Alvaro: "Please ladies one at a time.  There is plenty of me to go around."

His Spanish guitar music ringtone cell phone went off again.

Alvaro: "Excuse me I need to check my phone."

It was from Gwen.

Gwen texted: "Hey Alvaro, I see you, so don't break these girl's hearts.

I have my eye on you."

Alvaro thinks: "I need to get a new cell phone.  Way too many people

know my number."

Lola was dancing with over people.  She didn't care if she was laughing

uncontrollably, she was having the time of her life.  The others actually

enjoyed it and thought she had a sweet voice.

Lola: "Ahhahahahahahaha!  Hee hee hee hee hee!"

"You're a really giddy person.  We should hang out some time cause we

need someone to break the tension at some clubs."

Lola: "Really?  That sounds nice.  Hang on I really like this song!"

Lola was a bit of a wild dancer, but it made her all the more lovable.  She

looked forward to working at Phoenix Pharmacy.

Gabby was taken pictures to post on Facebook and Instagram.  She only took a picture of

Gwen's upper half so that her diaper wasn't seen in the photo.  She didn't know how her parents would react to it so she did not want to take any chances.

Gabby: "A picture here, a picture there, this one can be edited later, and

a picture here."

Gretel was just hanging out with other employees just gossiping.

Gretel: "So like my neighbor has this cat that is like 20 years old.  It

once fell down a flight of stairs and was able to walk it off like nothing

happened."

"No."

Gretel: "And apparently teens are actually trying to get into this adult

diaper fad.  Just this morning a group of high school girls actually

believed that Scarlet Lemon wore them in her latest magazine."

"What her never.  Who told them that?"

Gretel: "I don't know, but they bought most of our fashion magazines to find out if it was true.  LOL.  I told them J.O.Y (joke's on you) and that they shouldn't be drooling at a girl's body so much if they want to impress boys.  Makes them want to re-evaluate their life a little bit.

Kik-Kik."

"Oh you're so bad Gretel.  So cra-cra."

The party went on hard for the next two hours.  There were plenty of games and food to go around.  When the party was over everyone pitched in to clean up before reopening the store. 

It was a good chance to train the new employees who were happy to start right away.

Alvaro cleaned fast and finished nice.  The floors were spotless.

All in all it was an enjoyable meeting.

Outside the store it was raining heavily.  Standing in the rain was an ominous figure. 

The person couldn't be identified, they wore a black gang uniform made of leather.  It had

gloves and tight boots on and a biker helmet that blocked out the face.  The helmet was painted to look like a skull.

No one knows why that person was here, only that they were looking

at Phoenix Pharmacy.  The figure saw Gwen through the window enjoying

herself with here new friends.

The figure clenched its fist in anger upon seeing Gwen.  It was like the figure knew her from

a long time ago.  The figure said nothing to give away their voice even though no one would

hear it.  The figure just stood contemplating what to do.

The figure did not expect to see Gwen with purple hair, acting girly, and certainly not wearing

a diaper.  There was a lot of disappointment.

With the store about to open up again, the figure decided to leave.  It got on its black motorcycle.  On it was gang slurs as well as the Ghoul image shown on Gwen's post card from earlier. 

The same ghoul that looked like it was dancing.

The figure started the motorcycle up and started driving away.  On the

back of its jacket was on image of the Ghoul's face.  There was purple

writing on it as well that said: "DANCING GHOULS, MOTHERFUCKING

NOMADS OF THE ROAD."

Not much is none about the figure for now, only that it was here and interested for Gwen. 

There might be more of this stranger in time, but not tonight.

Gwen: "Okay so here is the schedule for everyone and contact information.

I'm working extra this week some come to me if you need help adjusting.

And that goes for former staff as well."

The meeting and party was over.  Gwen stayed until 3:00 am to help Lola

and Vladimir settle in.

Gwen: "What a great day.  I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings."

You, Shannon, and the girls finally arrived at Sara’s school for the play.

Season to be concluded next episode.

Dare point tally

You: 5 points

Shannon: 1 points

Episode 17 And the night was young!

You arrive at the girl's middle school with plenty of time to spare.  It is a big event for the play going on.  The inside is jammed pack full of other middle schoolers and their parents.  It has also been raining.  Shannon has to help you move due to the bulk of your diapers again.  Your legs are really spread out that your legs look like they are at a 60 degree angle.

Sara: "Just so you know many parents like to film these kinds of things.  I've turned off the transmitters that stop you from being filmed in your diapers.  But everything tagged

to you or Shannon will have your faces blurred."

You think: "Perfect."

Jessie on the other hand is nervous.

Jessie thinks: "How will I get out of this?  There is no guarantee that there will be

consequences on either side.  No I cannot think about that right now.  I already made

my choice."

There is still time left before the play so Sara wants to show you

off to the crowd.

Sara's classmates: "Sara what up girl?  We were nervous that

you were not going to show up."

Sara: "Me miss this?  Never.  Anyway I'd like you to meet my

new friend Baby-Doll."

Sara's classmate: "She's pretty big and is that a diaper bulge?"

They are looking at you in your baby clothes.  You also have

a binky in your mouth."

Sara: "Yeah she is my cousin from far far away.  She’s what my parents like to call a slow learner so I need to be a big sis to her.  I have the internet though so I think its M-E-N-T-A-L R-E-T-A-R-D-A-T-I-O-N.  We also had to hire a babysitter to help us out, but Baby-Doll here is self-conscious about wearing diapers.  Luckily we found someone who has to wear similar underwear full-time."

She is pointing at Shannon.

You think: "I am not mentally retarded.  I could just talk right now to

prove otherwise, but it would only make things worse for me."

Sara's classmates: "So she needs to wear diapers all of the time?

That must be a hassle.  I sometimes have to change my baby cousin's

diapers and they are gross.  Do you have to?"

Sara: "Sometimes I do cause I think she always begs me to change her dirty diapers.  It is so adorable.  First she cries and shouts my name until I come to her.  Then she says 'Saaara,

I need diapees, please change me.'  Who can say no to that face?"

"I'll say she just looks so cute" Said Sara's classmate.  Some of them started poking you

to feel your diaper.  You don’t feel anything except the multiple vibrations felt from it. 

They couldn’t basically poke a hole into the diaper and the nail would barely hit the skin.

You babyish: "Stop."

Sara's classmate: "Aah she spoke.  I think you make a nice older sister.  That is just so

cute even if she is way too old to be wearing diapers.  The look really suits her.  Well see

you in the play."

The parents weren't that much better.  You got passed off as a special needs kid that seemed

like the lesser of being forced into a diaper and involuntarily, but at the same time

voluntarily, use the diapers.

Shannon had it bad as well.  She was marked off as an incontinent babysitter.  She got asked

all kinds of stupid questions that didn't relate to her.

Parent 1: "So how do you get the kids to respect you while wearing diapers? 

Kids these days can be quite manipulative."

Shannon lies: "Tell me about it.  But I always set boundaries with them to show them who is really in charge.  It is always homework first, then games.  I show them who the boss is."

Parent 2: "So what is it like being incontinent at your age?  You must not have a lot of time

to change yourself, given its bulk.  It really makes your legs spread making it harder to move.  And kids these days can just fun all day.  Oh sorry about that I can be such a bitch sometimes."

Shannon lies: "Well it is very messy and I cannot feel it coming out anymore.  Sometimes the girls notice that I went before I do.  Heh heh heeeeh."

Parent 1: "Oh you poor thing."

Shannon: “Yeah so you aren’t going to tell anyone about that right?”

Parent 2: “I’ve had my fill a tequila tonight sister so I can promise you that I cannot keep such a promise.  And I might accidently over-exaggerate it.”

The kids were all over Shannon as well.  They flipped up her dress hoping to get a

look at her panties.  Instead they got a glimpse of her diaper.

Kid 1: "Hey check it out!  This chick wears diapers like a baby!”

Shannon whacks that kid: "Knock it off you perv!"

Kid 2: "Hey no fair!  You can't hit us back even if you are a big diaper baby!  Mom!"

The kid's parents got up in response to them calling them.  Shannon gave her side of the

story and did not get lectured by the parents.  They just felt sorry for her and went their

separate ways.

Kid 1: "Hey no fair, she's no grown up.  She's just a big dumb baby."

Kid's parent: "Be quiet son you need to show some respect.  I mean what do they teach

you about tolerance in school these days anyway.  She just has a physical disability that's

all.  So don't stare or its you who'll be treated as a baby."

Kid 1: "Yes mom, I'll be good."

The parents also took pictures of you in your outfit.

Parent: "Oh she looks so cute."

You try to block it out with your hand, but the girls move your hands away.  Your face

won't be on the camera later anyway so just let them take it for now.

Parent 2: "Where does she get those diapers anyway?"

Sara: "I believe it is from a store called Phoenix Pharmacy."

Parent 2: "Good to know.  I think I also heard of a daycare that might be able to specialize in people like her.  I think they are called Diaper Sitters Daycare and Friends."

You think: "Uh-oh not them.  Those people are a freaking nanny cult.  One look at me and

I'll be stuck in a stroller and forced to play with baby toys."

Sara: "That sounds very interesting place.  Maybe even Shannon would be an ideal fit

for them.  She does wear diapers after all."

Parent 2: "Oh don't be silly, Shannon is a well mature adult and babysitter. 

A daycare would never need to take care of her.  You kids say the darndass things."

You think: "If only she knew and I'd rather not see them again

for the rest of my life."

It is about time for the play to start.  Before then Sara leads you to your seats.  The girls have

you sit at the front row of the auditorium so that you can see them up close and they can have a good view of you.  You were allowed to take out your pacifier.  Behind you were many parents ready to video tape the play.

You think: "Believe it or not these diapers make these cheap

folding chairs comfortable."

The girls were in Shakespeare's 'A Midsummer Night's Dream.'  Sara was cast as the head

fairy Oberon, in the play who is traditionally a male role, but Sara did a good job.

The other girls played the roles as the fairy queen and her subordinate fairies.  Their dancing

was in sync that surpassed the normal performance of a middle school student.  Jessie was played as Puck, the sprite who administers the drug that Oberon gives to her that is meant to hypnotize the protagonists, but makes mistakes along the way.  The role suited her perfectly.

The intermission happened at the end of the fairy dance.

You whisper: "When will the drugs kick in?"

Shannon: "Soon if everything went according to plan."

They hold hands awaiting the inevitable.

The play raged on to the climax of the Midsummer Night's Dream.  The play within the play had ended with the fare well from the fairy king Oberon and the other fairies.

Sara: "Now, until the break of day, through this house each fairy stray."

Sara pauses that breaks her lines.  The crowd is wondering what is going on since she

has been such a good actor until now. Sara pees herself on stage that leaves a large stain on her costume that flows onto the floor to form a yellow puddle.

You and Shannon: "Hallelujah!"

Flashback at the house in the privacy room.

Shannon: "Okay on Friday they showed me some of the drugs while I still wore panties. 

One of them should work in our favor."

You: "Well we can't drug them at the play.  They'll be too many

people there and they are sure to be on their guard."

Shannon: "There is a drug that is time delayed.  It takes 3 hours to take effect,

but once it does it leads to bladder and bowel voiding. It is impossible to stop and lasts

an hour after use if they decide to eat anything during that time."

You: "That could work.  What it is called sis?"

Shannon: "I believe that it is called M3-X7.  But even if someone else drugs the food

Sara is likely to notice that we are up to something.  After all we aren't exactly the best actors."

You: "Well if we share their fate then we can fool the other girls.

Shannon: "So you're suggesting that we mess ourselves at the same time that they do? 

That isn't exactly revenge worthy for everything that they've done to us."

"Um hello.  Have you seen me lately" you said while showing off your baby clothes

and triple diaper.  "If anything they'll have it worse off and the crowd won't notice it by comparison.  Besides we have done it several times already this weekend."

Shannon: "Well this is the best plan we can think of so let’s do it.  Give me the

phone so that I can blackmail Jessie!"

The audience was recording Sara's accident on stage.

Sara: "No!  This isn't what it looks like!"

She tries to hold it, but she continues to pee uncontrollably.  The other girls have an accident

on stage as well causing it to be just one huge yellow puddle.  It’s pretty impressive.

Liza: "I can't be seen like this!  It's so embarrassing!"

Mary: "Eeeeeeeeeeek!"

Samantha: "Noooooooooooo!"

Juliet: "My clothes!  My beautiful clothes, they're ruined!"

Ginny: "Whyyyyyyyyyy!"

Jessie: "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Maddie: "No the cameras!  Why did I leave the transmitters inside

the dressing room!"

Each of the girls pee themselves enough to form a puddle of urine underneath of them. 

Never in the entire history of the school had this ever happened.

You and Shannon are looking in awe with the girl's misery.  Since you knew about the drug ahead of time you were a little bit more prepared for its effects.  You did pee yourself,

but the first diaper held everything inside.  Shannon's diaper held her wetting in as well.

The audience was so focused on the girls that they didn't even notice you two.

"Did they all just pee themselves?  What is going on here?"

"Hahahahahaha they had an accident like babies."

"I don't remember this being part of the play.  Do you dear?"

"This is a disgrace to Shakespeare!"

"Shame them for the rest of their lives!"

The girls were trying to leave, but they also had upset stomachs.

It stopped them in tracks as they held their tummies tight.

Sara: "Oh no!  Not this too, anything but this!  Oh god I can't

hold it in!

Jessie: "Not in front of so many people!"

Sara empties here bowels as she poops her pants.  The danger is viewable from a brown

stain at her butt that made her costume sag.  Sara was grossed out from everything as she was not expecting to do this in her panties.  For the first time in what felt, to her, a long time she was completely helpless and insecure.

Sara: "Why isn't anybody closing the curtains?"

Unsurprisingly the tech support held a grudge against Sara for getting one of the lead

roles and found this far too hilarious for her to hide from.

The other girls experience the same fate as Sara.

Mary poops herself when she falls to her knees, getting pee all

over her costume.

Liza tries to run away with her back facing the audience.  She gives them all a full view

of her pooping herself.

Juliet trips on her own pee and falls face first on the puddle getting piss all over her beautiful fairy costume.  She poops herself immediately after.

Ginny and Samantha bump into each other causing them to poop themselves.  They look

at each other in disgust from watching them both soil their pants at the same time.

Maddie involuntarily squats down to soil herself.

Jessie continues to stand and hides her face behind her hands as she poops herself.  She knew this was going to happen, but was more embarrassed than she ever thought it would be.

Jessie thinks: "I should never have drugged everyone's food.  Sara if

you ever find out about my betrayal please forgive me!"

Jessie continues to stand and hides her face behind her hands as she poops herself.  She knew this was going to happen, but was more embarrassed than she ever thought it would be.

Jessie thinks: "I should never have drugged everyone's food.  Sara if

you ever find out about my betrayal please forgive me!"

You and Shannon we're really pleased with yourselves even if you both shit yourselves

like they did.  However, unlike them, the audience has yet to notice it.

"Oh my go they shit themselves too.  What is wrong with them?"

"Whose kids are these?  They are clearly not potty trained."

"Make them wear diapers!"

Most of the girls are crying on stage where they can't even stand up.  They are just so defeated in their soiled panties.  The performance of their lives had just been ruined by you and Shannon.  Sara stood there looking really pissed.  She is not the type of person who likes to lose.

You signal Shannon to add insult to injury since she was the only

one who could talk.  You both stand up and walk towards the stage

to confront Shannon.

Shannon: "Sara how could you ruin your costume in front of this lovely audience?!!  You promised me that that you wouldn't need diapers for this performance!!  Those were your exact words!!  Yet here you are soiling your pants disgracing you, your school, and your family!!  Even your special cousin has more honor than you!! Foreshame Sara!!  Foreshame!!”

You: "Goo!"  You don’t know why you needed to say that.  It could have been anything, but for some reason you could have diverted the attention away from yourself by using baby talk.

Random audience members:

"What she wears diapers on a regular basis?!"

"The auditorium is starting to really smell.  I think those women also messed

themselves as well, but they're medically dependent on them!  What's

Sara's excuse?!

"Boooooooooo!!!! Worst performance ever man!!"

You: "Baboo!!"

Shannon: "That's right little girl she should be punished for upsetting everyone.

After all these girls ruined a play that everyone was looking forward to

for weeks.  They should be punished for this."

Sara stares with you with an angry stare: "You!"

It was a very menacing "You" from her.  As if she had a vendetta for years against the two of you and you just happen to meet for the first time in 10 years.  It was that shrill and full of hate.  She had only hated two people more than the two of you at this very moment.

Sara was really mad at you but she wasn't ready to quit just yet.

She pulled a switch and pressed the button.  You and Shannon looked away in case it meant something bad.  The switch activated and activated a large light that everyone saw.  They were all temporarily stunned.

You: "What the hell is going on!?"

Shannon: "I don't know!"

Sara shouts: "Msitonpyh dleif ohce!!  Now everybody freeze."

Everyone was placed into a trance with diluted pupils where they couldn't move.

Sara was working her magic again.

Sara: "Now who here has recorded this play?  Raise your hand if you did."

She raises her own hand as an example.

Those people raised their hands.

Sara: "Good now delete everything and smash your cameras!

And don't you dare remember what happened here tonight!"

The crowd complied and smashed their cameras.  Sara then had people clean the mess on the stage and bring them new clothes.  The girls were changed and placed into new clothes.

You and Shannon were too nervous to leave since they were blocked by the crowd.

Sara: "Baby-doll and Shannon it you've both been very bad girls."

You: "Is it too late to say that we are sorry?"

Sara: "Yes you brats!"  She snaps here fingers. "Laesnu!"

Shannon's body seems weird as her body feels like jelly.  She collapses to the ground where her diaper's mess spreads inside of it.

Shannon: "What the hell I can't feel my legs!"

It was true her legs were very numb with no feeling in them.  She was paralyzed from the waste down and didn't know why.  Sara's words also opened up a memory that was previous blocked

out from Shannon.

Flashback. (Episode 9b)

It was on Saturday when you were at that party with Beth.  Shannon had been dared to dress up as a cat and make a fool of herself.  One of the dares caused her to pass out with no recollection of what happened.

Shannon: "I'll take dare."

Sara: "Very well."

She forms a circle with her fingers and touches Shannon's forehead with

it.  "Msitonpyh laes drow!"

Shannon goes into a trance

Sara: "Your will is now my will and everything I say will have an effect on you.

Shannon: "You have an effect on me."

Sara: "The conditions of this trance will not take effect until I break the seal. 

Until then you will act as you normally do."

Shannon tranced: "Understood."

Sara: "When I release the seal you will have no feeling in your legs and be forced to crawl wherever you go.  You will only regain the feeling when I see fit that it is no longer necessary.  Besides most babies crawl."

Shannon tranced: "Most babies crawl."

Sara: "Of course you will remember nothing about this until I release the seal.  When you are taken out of this trance you will fall to sleep for 30 minutes this one time.  As part of the contract you must pee yourself right now and make sure to giggle."

Shannon giggles: "Tee hee, sure I'll wet myself."

She proceeded to wet her diaper in front of Sara.  It was easy to tell that she was hypnotized because hypnotized Shannon was giggling as the warmth entered her crotch.  There was a very relaxed joyful smile.  It explains why she woke up wet after this dare.

Shannon: "Oopsie."

Sara: "Good baby now. Leas!"

Shannon then fell asleep in on the couch where she was last seen.  She was in the cat outfit,

wet diaper, and messed up make up.  Soon she would wake up for the rest of her Meowrithic evening.

End flashback.

Shannon was really freaking out.  She was at the mercy of Sara and the other girls.

There was no feeling in her legs as she used her hands to sit up to survey her surroundings.

Shannon thinks: "Wait what is happening to sis?"

Shannon looks behind her to see you lying on the floor as well.  But something wasn't quite

right about you.  You weren't talking and you were still able to move your legs.

However your face gave off a more innocent look.  You had a smile on your face whose

eyes were constantly wondering.  You seemed so curious about everything about you. 

You were also drooling a little bit.

Shannon: "Sis are you okay?"

You giggle in a babyish voice: "Shawny!!"

It was very mispronounced as if it were a toddler talking.  You crawled up to Shannon to

give her a big hug.  Shannon couldn't believe what you were doing at the moment.

You: "Rhaaaaar!  Hahahaha"

Shannon: "Sis get off of me.  This is not the time for this."

You: "No!"  It was very fast and high pitched.  It is as if it is the first word a toddler would learn.

Like she is playing.

Shannon still tries to shake you off but you won't let go."

You: "No!"

Mary walks up to the edge of the stage to hold a stuffed animal over top your head.

Mary: "Does Baby-Doll want her teddy?  I bet she does, I bet she does."

You cutesy: "Aah!"

Mary walks across the stage with her waving the toy while you crawl to follow her.  Your diaper is sagging from the mess you made earlier.  Shannon hears you gooing all the way to the toy.

Mary soon drops the toy into your hands.

"Aaaaaah!" you giggle as you squeeze the teddy bear against your face.  To stop your drooling you instinctively start sucking your thumb.

Shannon thinks: "What did they do to you sis?  Your brain is mush now."

"Hey one of you point this around Baby-Doll" Sara said while tossing a laser pointer to someone in the crowd.  Someone catches it and points it in your direction.  Curious about the light you try to grab it like a cat.  The hypnotized crowd member keeps moving it around so that you have to follow it.

You: "Rwah!  Rwah!  Rwah!  Grr!" Rhaaaar!!"

The crowd member pointed it at the stage wall behind you.  Tired of chasing it you charge crawl to the light, but bump your noggin against it.  It leaves a small bump that is barely noticeable.

Slightly hurt you sit back down on your diaper with your legs spread out.  The sting makes you feel quite the discomfort for your innocent heart.  You give off a big frown and start crying.

You: "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!"

Everyone in the crowd is seeing this even if they are hypnotized and cannot react.

Flashback (Episode 6)

You were hypnotized when Shannon was dared to be pushed around it in a stroller. 

Back then you weren’t expecting it and figured that you were just drugged like Shannon

was in an earlier dare.

She forms a circle with her fingers and touches your forehead with

it.  "Msitonpyh laes drow!"  There is a slight ting felt on your cranium. 

You were placed into a trance where your subconscious is doing the work.

Sara: "The conditions of my will is that I may place you under this trance whenever I see fit

and only I can revert you pack to normal.

You hypnotized: "I am under your command."

Sara: "Excellent.  Whenever I release your seal your mind will become that of a baby.  You will think like a baby and act like one.  Your teenage self will have no control over your baby

self and when the seal is redone you will remember everything that you did."

You: "Baby.  Act.  Remember."

Sara: "The next part of the dare is a different set.

Lill ruoy si lliw ym."

You: "My will is your will."

Sara: "Good girl.  As it is you cannot dare me to share your fate until all of friends babysitting you her are sharing your fate first.  Your voice will also give off an undetectable frequency that will influence other people for one thing only.  They won't tattle for you about us unless you let them."

You: "Unless I let them."

Sara: "Excellent!  Now to commemorate this agreement I want you to pee yourself right here.  After doing that you will immediately go to sleep in your crib for the next two hours.  You will not remember anything about this conversation even if the condition takes effect.Now Laes!  And remember to smile like a good girl."

You smile: "Yeah I am a good girl."

You start to wet your diaper that explains why you woke up wet after your nap not remembering anything.  You walked to your crib where Sara helped you in.  You slept blissfully for the next

two hours with the charm just waiting to take effect.

End flashback.

You were still crying like a baby; "Waaaaaaaaaaaah!!"

The dirty diaper was also causing discomfort like it would any baby

which you now infantile mind was just noticing.

Your new self felt so helpless and needed protection like any newborn.  The girls get

off the stage and comfort her in a sort of mocking way.

Liza; "She is so cute."

Ginny: "Oh I could just eat her up."

Maddie: "She looks so sad.  We should cheer her up."

Sara instructs one of the larger members of the audience to cradle you in their arms.  The girls sang you a lullaby till you calmed down and nearly fell to sleep.  They placed a new pacifier in your mouth and strapped you to a stroller.

Shannon is also strapped to a stroller since she can't move

her legs.  Sara blows a kiss and waves to the crowd.

Sara: "Okay good night everybody you've been a wonderful audience.  You'll probably take a little while to get back to normal so when you do you'll remember the great performance of us, the idea of something this hilarious without remember these girls, and that you have to leave.  However, you will not remember being hypnotized and not be confused by the time gap.  Until next time have a good night."

Audience: "Good night!"

You two were pushed to the car with the slight problem of who was going to drive.

Sara snaps her fingers: "Baby-Doll reform seal."

Your mind snaps back to normal and you are confused out of your mind.

You: "What happened.  Wait my head oooooooooh!"

The memories of you infantile state come rushing back to you.  All of the embarrassing things you did that you couldn't take back.  And here you are strapped into an oversized stroller

while wearing a dirty diaper.

Sara; "Listen up Baby-Doll your little stunt almost cost me my reputation and I don't take too kindly to that.  Your state was not some one-time thing, cause I can send you back anytime I want.  The only reason that you're still lucid is because I need you to drive and this game wouldn't be any fun if you couldn't feel shame.  Understand?"

You: "Crystal."

You were let out of the stroller and had to drive everyone because Shannon could not move her legs.  The girls made fun of her the entire way and you hated your dirty diaper and just wanted a change/sleep.

You got home and the girls were skeptical about what to do.

Sara flips the game bottle: "What to do, what to do."

You had just about enough of Sara.  No matter how much she had you tortured it just wasn't enough for this sadist.  She involved you, your sister, and even your best friend.  You

couldn't take it anymore.

Screw the blackmail.  Screw the hypnotism.  Screw the humiliation.

Enough was enough already.

"Give me that!" You shouted as you snatched the bottle from Sara.

You set it on the ground and spun it yourself.  The final spin for the evening lands on Sara. 

You were getting better at this game or she didn't actually think that you would snatch the

bottle from her.

Sara: "You little weasel."

You: "It's too late to back out now.  Those are the rules of

the game.  Well Sara Truth or Dare?"

Sara: “Truth.”

You: "So you chose truth huh.  I'm not surprised that you would pick that.  You never like to place yourself at risk, while you dish out the pain to those who can't refuse.  I want to know why you are such a BITCH!  Why the hell do you feel the need to torture people like this?"

Sara pauses for a second.  She lowers her brows in anger and her nostrils flare up like a bull would.  The girls were nervous and backed away from her.

Sara: "You want to know why I do the things I do?  You want

to know why a pick on grownups?!

Well I'll tell you why you simple minded teenager.  Do you honestly think this house was prepared well in advance just to play with you?  Do you know how long it takes to prep a

room to look like a baby's nursery?!"

You think: "Um I don't know."

Sara: "Yeah I bet you don't know because you never painted a room before.  Well it takes

days to do it.  And those locks take time to install that my parents would have noticed it well

in advance."

You: "So your parents are in on this?"

Sara: "No!  They are the worst parents ever.  You feel uncomfortable

for being babied for only 3 days.  Well I had to put up with that for years!

No going to the bathroom at night.

Wearing diapers continuously for misbehaving.

Having every room locked to me so that I had to be supervised in every room

Being continuously by a baby while at home.

Hiring babysitters who treat me worse.

So let me tell you this pal!  You think you have it bad.  Well it is just oooooooooone bad world out there and you are just a tiny spec in all the madness.  Me and my friends just hate older people and playing this with people like you gives us more joy than anything else.  Nobody expects that we are up to something bad meaning we can do whatever we want.

Like you I fully never submitted to my fate, but I was much smarter and talented to get my way.  These eyes and my voice, they can help me get my way.  Hahaha it just came out of nowhere yet I have never been so grateful for such a gift"

You: "Well that explains so much about you being a bitch.  Hypnotism?  What are you some kind of X-men mutant?  You can make people do whatever they want with no consequence. 

To people like me."

Sara slaps you in the face leaving a red imprint.  You place your

hand on your cheek to cover it up.

Sara: "How dare you.  Since when have I forced you to do anything that you weren't willing to do?  You never had to pick dare, but you did almost every single time knowing the risk of what we might have asked you to do.”

All for your quest for revenge you took a dare every single time you stupid skank.  We may have drifted you out, but you just kept swam farther away from shore.  You could have chosen truth every time and we might have gotten bored and let you live the next six weeks in diapers.  You might have been able to change yourself, sleep in a normal bed, and hide your diapers from the public."

You think: "Ouch my pride."

Sara: "So you honestly think that these powers could give all the joy in the world.  That I can make people do whatever I want, whenever I want.  Well it is surprisingly unfulfilling.  It is plain boring to just talk to a mindless drone.  You have no right to call yourself a victim after the

things that you have done.

Screw the blackmail, although that is still a threat, you have your free will to lose.  But I don't want that cause I'm a nice girl.  After all we still have six more weeks of fun together.

However, I'm still pissed off about your little stunt.  I know you dared someone to drug our meals.  It was a good touch to take the drug yourselves.  Even I didn't see through the ruse. 

You both need to be punished for it.

First off I'm keeping Shannon like that indefinitely."

Shannon: "That is fucking bullshit!  Give me back my legs right now!

I am not going to crawl around for six weeks!"

Sara: "Liza spank her for disobeying."

"With pleasure" Liza said as she squatted down to spank Shannon multiple times.  Shannon realized that they could do this whenever they wanted to now even if it wasn't a dare.  This six foot woman was reduced to sitting or crawling below the height of middle schoolers.

Sara: "As I was saying Shannon will be paralyzed from the waist down,

but will have her bladder control, or at least what is left of it.”

Second I'm disabling your transmitters that have been saving you in public all weekend.  Let the internet see you for who you really are if you ever slip up.  I have plans for Shannon in the future, but you're still going to school tomorrow fully diapered.  We'll discuss more of it

tomorrow morning.

Also, I hope you enjoy your dirty diapers because that is what you are

sleeping in all night."

You did not like the sound of that.  You and Shannon were led to the nursery where you slept you had to think about your next plan in your oversized crib.  Shannon just wanted to wiggle her toes, but she couldn't.  You were haunted by the memories of you with an infant's mind.

All in all you doubted you would be able to sleep tonight.

It was a long day for the characters, main and side.  The rain was pouring hard with the sound of thunder roaring.  It was a long, long weekend with many interesting people involved in your life.

They all had something to do this evening.

Octavia the employee from Diaper Sitters Daycare and Friends was in the office with her coworkers and her boss, The Headmistress.  They had a very strict policy for failure and made sure that she would be properly punished.  The background had many beret wearing nannies with sadistic props like paddles, whips, balls, and a rattle had one nanny had a very creepy grin with as she looked at Octavia.

Octavia pleads: "Ow! I'm sorry for letting those girls make a full of me!

I believe in our daycare's motto and will never do it again!"

Headmistress: "Silence.  We sitters must be strong and if little bebies prove otherwise den these sitters must be retrained from the very bottom so they learn from their mistakes.  Now ready

the kit nannies."  That nanny with the rattle seemed really excited.

Octavia: "Nooooooooo!"

Arthur was sound asleep in his home after being tucked in by his mom and dad.  He was having blissful dreams of playing with Gwen his personal hero.

His parents were also rereading their parenting books to properly take care so their son so that they don't lose him again.  Boy that will be quite the read.

The Pizzaman was in still in the hospital being treated for his smashed genitalia.  The doctors were still running tests, but they all agreed that he would have to wear a crotch cast.  However, they were concerned that his testicles and voice would never heal.

Pizzaman squeaky voiced: "What do you mean my voice might be stuck like this?!"

Some of the nurses were giggling in the background about his silly voice.  The only person who probably wouldn't laugh at this is Lola unless her turrets were making her do it.

Pizzaman: "Stop laughing at me!  I'm in serious pain!  OUCH!!"

The audience at the school play were placed out of their trance about 30 minutes after you left.  They were confused about the lost time and why all the cameras were broken.  However, due to the hypnotism charm they thought nothing about it and just went home thinking that it was a good normal night.  Nobody knows about the girls soiling themselves or you acting like a baby.  It was quite humiliating.

The Glee club members were practicing for a new skit to do.  They were quite passionate about their work and were enemies with the cheerleaders.

Meanwhile Andrea was busy reviewing her fashion magazines to plan how to dress this month.  After all to be popular, to her, you have to dress the part.

Andrea: "There is a lot of rumors going on.  The biggest being about that bitch ass pharmacy worker ripping me off.  Well I hope that diaper wearing slut gets what is coming to here.  Oh yeah the game is moved up to Tuesday instead of Wednesday.  Make a mental note and done."

She would be going to school just like you tomorrow where you would

most likely bump into each other.

Gretel was at her apartment planning on what to do this week.  She never thought Gwen would make a good manager, but after tonight she had a much more optimistic opinion.  It was a good opportunity for them to become close friends for many years to come.

For the first time in her life she was motivated to put an effort into her work.  She actually wanted to be Assistant Manager.  She pulled out a moveable chalkboard into the living room and started listing ideas of how to be involved in Phoenix Pharmacy.  Luckily her three other roommates were sleeping and her pets were kept fed.

When she had ideas we wrote them done with some of her doodles.  She had large stacks of papers on the kitchen table.  It was getting kinda hot and stuffy, but she didn't have air conditioning.  She turned on a fan that she had plugged in.

Unfortunately it had the strength set too high causing the papers to scatter everywhere as well

as the trash from the lid less trash can.  The whole room was a mess.

Gretel: "#IhateMondays.  Ugh my roommates are going to be pissed

about this.  Well better grab the broom and my typewriter."

Mr. Gavel was enjoying a fine gin and tonic at his house enjoying retirement.  He finished reading a letter sent from his granddaughter Heather Gavel about her business taking off.  She wrote that she would represent Gwen and Phoenix Pharmacy if asked.

He had a smile on his face thinking that this generation might be a better show than

(Whatever is your favorite show).

Beth's mom was sound asleep with the hypnosis still under effect.  She woke up from the need

to pee, but simply wet herself so that she could go back to sleep.

Beth's mom thinks: "Oh it will be so lonely being without Beth tomorrow.

We had so much fun today.  I hope that she reconsiders trying on

diapers again.  She looked so happy during her musical number with Beth.”

Still I should buy more diapers tomorrow before I run out.  The nice girls gave me a business card to a store called Phoenix Pharmacy.  That sounds like a nice place.  Also, my coworkers are going to be surprised when I tell them about my new underwear choice.  Although I think the way Beth does it is to not show it off to your peers.  Maybe I should do it to.  I'll be the office lady with the big secret between her legs.  Tee hee I feel so dirty."

Meanwhile Beth is in her bed sucking on the pacifier that her mom

gave her.  She was finally drifting off to sleep hoping that she wouldn't

be having any nightmares about her mom.

She does.

Dream Beth's mom: "Looks like you wet the bed.  I guess we can be diaper sisters after all.  Now lets take off those dirty pajamas so I can place these soft thick diaper on you.  Today we're going

downtown to show off our crinkly hinnies.  They'll love us and we'll be the talk of the town."

Beth looks down to look at her sheets.  It was wet all over with a pretty noticeable stain.  Beth blushes pulls the covers up to her mouth because the covers were not tucked in loosely.

Dream Beth: "Nooooooooo!!"

This Beth was placed in a diaper and teleported with only that on at an amusement park.  Everyone was laughing at her and she was forced to ride all of the kitty rides.  The rides made her cramped and her clothes showed up her diaper.

Beth wakes up: "Huff Puff (Heavy Breathing)."

It was the middle of the night and she decided to use the bathroom to avoid actually wetting the bed.  She would only be able go to sleep with an empty bladder from now on.

She looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.  She had much to talk to you about at school.  At least she would have some time away from her mom this way.

Gwen made it back to her apartment at 3:30 am after a long evening of training the new employees Vladimir and Lola.  They would be receiving their uniforms tomorrow, well technically today.  She also wet herself twice again that evening and changed herself at work.  She would get a diaper genie for both her office and apartment to block out the smell.

Gwen: "Man what a day."

She looked at the kitchen floor and remembered the mess she made earlier.  She decided that

she could do her weekend chores now since she was not that tired.

Gwen: "I can't live in a pig sty.  It will make a soft house all dusty and uncomfortable

to cuddle in.  Well better get to work."

Gwen changes out of her work uniform and placed on her cleaning uniform that really showed off her diaper bulge.  She then started laundry.

"I'm just cleaning all night long, all night long, all night long to make my life squeaky clean!" Gwen sang as she was wiping her hard wood floors.  She got rid of the coffee stain as if it was never there.  She also cleaned her bathroom until she could see her reflection in the toilet seat.

Gwen: "Alvaro might clean nice, but I clean really nice."

She dusted the place and migrated it all to the window.  Everything was kept organized just the way Gwen liked it.  Next she vacuumed her shag rug carpet in her comfy bunny slippers.  The experience always makes her hair stand up from the static shock, but she always grooms her hair

at the mirror after this.

Gwen: "Hmm the hair dye is wearing off.  I better reapply it later.  It’s just how I role baby.  Oops better not wake the neighbors."

A few hours later she was finished with all her chores, including neatly folding her clothes.  She decided to take a short nap before heading back to work for the morning shift.  She would be working 24 hours straight this time.

"Yawn! Well beddy-bye time" Gwen said to herself.  She started stripping off her clothes to wear her pajamas.  When she takes off her shirt it is revealed that she has a hand sized tattoo on her back near her right shoulder.  It was the exact image shown on the post card that is also the symbol for the notorious gang called The Dancing Ghouls.

After all we all have our secrets.

Jessie was busy trying to delete the footage from her drugging the food and wetting the bed.

Sara was busy figuring out worse ways to make your life a living hell.

Jessie: “Come on what is Maddie’s password.  Well what to you know it’s Applejobs a very unoriginal password.  There I’m in and it’s gone.”  She wipes sweat off her brow in relief, but worries that it will come out one way or another.  She would be extra careful from now on.

Sara was throwing darts with pictures of her parents on it.  She recently added a pictures of you and Shannon.  These darts were like counting sheep to her and she would keep doing it until she fell asleep.  She had plenty of ways to hurt you this week that only the cruelest of children could think of.

Shannon was deep in sleep as she normally was.  She would be left alone tomorrow, but how would she be able to get anything done the way she is now.  Her legs were still like jelly with numbness in her toes.  However, stubbing it doesn’t send a sharp pain from the toe to the spine.

You just sit in your crib unable to sleep.  It was going to be a big day tomorrow and you just weren't ready for it.  Sara's words were still in your head, "Since when have I forced

you to do anything that you weren't willing to do?"

You were just a little girl who couldn't do this on your own.

You close your eyes as you pee yourself while the screen fades to black.

The night was still young and tomorrow was another day.

End of Season 1

Dare point tally

You: 5 points

Shannon: 1 point

And that is the end of my original story.  I stopped due to low popularity and

found more joy in writing Gwen and the abdl mom angle.  Sorry loyal fans.  :(

Anyway, be sure to enjoy my other work or contribute what happens next on 

writing.com.

https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1912144-Truth-or-dare

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...