LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kancolle ABDL roleplay

AchtungAestethicc

So, this kinda is a rather half-assed attempt at making a request for a roleplay. It's half past 2am and I wanted to quickly slap some words together and post this request, because I know that otherwise I'll end up delaying it for days.

https://www.deviantart.com/andsoisaidmrglrg/art/Kancolle-Diapered-Cold-War-785778864

I read the story linked above in Deviantart and absolutely loved the idea. Thus I wanted to roleplay that, but then with just two people, amd eventually continue the roleplay where the story stops.

It's a pretty dirty story and many diapers will be used. So if the sound of that appeals to you, this might just be the roleplay for you. 

I do however have strict rules regarding grammar and such. If you cannot properly use capitalization, interpunction, etc, then I simply don't even want to bother with you. I want a roleplay partner who's good at English and will make the roleplay enjoyable, rather than some boring low-effort story that is plagued with one-liners. I myself am not native to the English language, yet I can be quite confident to say I control the language pretty well.

Anyways, I'm stretching it a bit too much now. If you are interested, send me a DM. There I will give you my Discord tag, because I'd rather use that site as it is where all my roleplays run.

Archived