LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rp?

bluebabygirl

Looking for anyone interested in doing a WWE ABDL roleplay. I DON'T do femalexfemale.....just putting that out there. 

I've looked everywhere from Fetlife, to Deviantart, to Discord, and have found nothing....no one wants to even try.

Some of my favorite wrestlers are - Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, Matt and Jeff Hardy, Lita, Bayley, Becky Lynch and more.....

Must be semi-literate and able to write at least two-three sentence responses.

I prefer to rp in 3rd person.

I'm mostly kinda looking for wrestling fans or at least someone who knows enough about wrestling to hold out a steady rp with me.

I'm also REALLY into mental regression, Spanking, Breastfeeding (both male and female), bondage ( like pacifier gags, locking mittens and clothes, but not straightjackets...), Humiliation (like taking the new "baby" to work/out in public to show them off....)

I was thinking all the wrestlers live normal lives outside the ring but with an abdl aspect....but maybe there's a law in the town that states all babies and toddlers have to be in daycare no matter what age or size. The Caregivers take this too literally.

Archived