LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The planet earth, home to the species known as humanity. This species has been through so much in the past 66-million years, from wars to famine, to extinction-level events and many other catastrophes that would have ripped other species and planets apart. Nope, not this species, these species, these humans have survived for so long and why, no other race in the galaxy that has been observing them for as long as they have existed could tell you that. The only thing they do know is that this species is new to the space-faring and has only barely started establishing its own foothold in the galaxy.

But now the galaxy was about to feel what it was like to have humans roaming about the galaxy in a military vessel no-less, some leaders of other races, just couldn't believe the idea that humanity had managed to get this far and survive long enough to be able to become space-faring, others are happy that the humans have finally reached a league of their own in space-travel, the rest of the leaders try and come together to discourage humanity from continuing its endeavor into space by fighting or denying them access to their planets. They thought that if they could starve out the humans then the humans would not have any reason to continue to be in space, oh how very wrong they would eventually turn out to be.

Meanwhile, at spaceport Athena, docking-bay 36-4 the crew of the United Nations Carrier Ship zero-one Invictus was getting the final stragglers of its crew-aboard as they were going to be the first military ship, representing humanity in the stars and the galaxy are preparing to set out on their maiden voyage of the milky-way. All of the crew was excited, some were nervous, others were frightened of what they might find out in the dark reaches of space. But all had a determined mind to see this through and see what life was like on other planets, some were veterans of wars on the planets, others were freshly-trained recruits out of the academy that had never been away from home, let alone their home planet.
"Oh god, this is gonna be such an exciting moment. I can't wait to see what we get to see when we get to our first planet." One of the officers excitedly says to the officer next to him and quickly falls silent as he and the rest of the crew is called to Attention and the captain of the ship walks out onto the deck and everyone, immediately salutes him, to which he gives the order to stop saluting, which they do and return to a position of attention, it was then that he spoke to all of them.

"I am Captain Rangers, you men, and women of this planet, have all been a great opportunity, to become part of the first-ever military endeavor by humanity, in its history among the stars, to patrol and make our presence to the rest of the galaxy be known, now this isn't gonna be easy for most of you because your all used to the gravity of earth, trust me I was too when I first stepped aboard this ship, but I am happy to report that it will get easier, just remember that you are representing humanity aboard this ship, we are humanity upon the stars, so whatever petty crap you have among each other I do not wanna see it aboard this ship, we're here to do a mission and live and work together without any major diplomatic incidents happening. I do not care about your race, where you came from, etc. None of that will have an impact on this ship's mission, do you all understand this? Good! Now, have a safe tour and let's get back to this planet in one piece Hu'ah?! Good! That is all, you're all dismissed!"

(If anyone wants to join in, feel free to post a response and a character starter, thank you)

I'm glad to have been chosen to fly aboard UNCS 01 Invictus, as one of the female officers.  I had always been seen as soft and childish back home, but now was my chance to prove them wrong, and really prove I have what it takes.  Making it as one of the few humans among the stars will surely finally prove that I'm not a crybaby, or anything else they keep calling me back home.

I turn to the officers sitting next to me, and extend my hand.  "Hi there, Rose McGowen.  Pleased to meet you.  You excited to see what's out there off our "little blue marble?"  I say with a grin, my waist length blonde hair pulled up into a bun, my large DD cup breasts standing proudly on my chest, under my uniform.  my soft frame shows that I've definitely put on some weight since basic training, but I've still got a strong set of muscles underneath.

Meanwhile, on the Flight deck of the Invictus, deck crew members and officers were going over their assigned aircraft with a fine-tooth comb, they didn't wanna leave anything to chance when it came to battle as they knew one single mistake could cost them an entire battle and most likely get the pilots mad at them, which would be a hell of a way to start the tour. But for now, they were happy to be able to be a part of the first-ever human-led space expedition, even if it was on a military vessel.

Down below in the area allocated to the carrier squadrons, all the commanders were going over the deployment schedule with their pilots before the first hyperspace jump, once the first hyperspace jump was complete, they had been told that they would be sending up four pilots from two squadrons to do a combat patrol of the area before coming in to land again on the carrier. One of those squadrons was a newly established one, never seen combat before but the 50 pilots and over a dozen support crew that made up this squadron, in particular, had been veterans of many earth battles during their time with surface-based air groups, famous ones that everyone in the surface-military had heard of: the fighting 103, the fighting 27, the fighting 137, the fighting 151, the fighting 154, etc. The list went on and on, but they all knew one thing that they were hoping to see some combat action, if not maybe even a little bit of what other cultures perceived of their species as a whole. This squadron was aptly named "Starburst" While the name sounded dull, the pilots of 'the space fighting 165' did not take their squadron name lightly and took to it with pride and honor.

The commander of "Starburst Squadron" which was designated as a Variable Space Strike Fighter Squadron or VFSA if you wanted to boil it down to a military approved acronym, was Commander or Joseph Kalin or CDR. Kalin if you really wanted to get official. His duties as Squadron commander was to maintain the well-being of his pilots as well as the support crew and make sure that everyone was keeping on top of their assigned tasks. This was everyone's first tour aboard a space-faring military vessel and they did not want to screw it up. His co-pilot was probably milling about, doing all the normal things that a co-pilot would do, not that he knew anything about what that was...He himself had always been at the forefront of military aviation, his family came from a long line of military pilots, ones that had survived and saved others from being destroyed during combat because they knew how their planes worked and the limits it could handle before it started affording them mistakes and that was something that he could not afford to have happened with anyone under his command, because in space, no one can hear you scream, no one will know if you go overboard, luckily the UN also had this thought and decided to try and commission magnetic-gravity boots which stuck to the flight deck so that when others were walking along it, or just happened to be stupidly standing behind a catapult jet blast deflector shield when it was lowered down. 

"All right Ladies and Gentlemen, listen up! I am Commander Joseph Kalin, this is my Executive Squadron Leader, Lieutenant Ericka Cormack. Together the both of us are the highest member of this squadron's chain of command, while we are all officers of this United Nations Carrier Ship, let us not forget, we have a duty to protect our homeworld. This ship, is a extension of our homeworld. Every light year, every parsec, every inch of space we explore beyond our territory, beyond what we are as humans accustomed to. We must keep our professionalism and maintain who we are as a species. Now, let us break and get everyone assigned to their flights, the following assignments will be permanent while aboard this ship, the UNCS-01 has a hangar capacity of 45,000 vessels, 35,000 of these are designated SSMRF (Space Superiority Multi-role Fighter) 24 fighters, they are nicknamed 'Space Super Hornets'. They are fast and very nimble, but to the inexperienced, they can seem daunting, but once you get the hang of it, you will learn to appreciate what it has to offer." He finished explaining as he started to assign the planes to the 2-seater crews of the squadron.

Plane Assignments:
Plane: SSH-101
Callsign: Starburst 1-1
Crew:
Pilot - Commander Joseph Kalin
Weapons Systems Officer - Lieutenant Junior Grade Rose McGowen

Plane: SSH-102
Callsign: Starburst 1-2
Crew:
Pilot: Lieutenant Ericka Cormack
Weapons Systems Officer - Lieutenant Junior Grade Robert Landry

Plane: SSH-103
Callsign: Starburst 1-3
Crew:
Pilot - Lieutenant Amanda King
Weapons Systems Officer - Lieutenant Junior Grade Ian Flower

Plane: SSH-104
Callsign: Starburst 1-4
Crew:
Pilot: Lieutenant Adam Kaine
Weapons Systems Officer - Lieutenant Junior Grade Olivia Tarkov

I listen carefully to The commander's briefing, and am quite surprised when he announces our assignments and I'm assigned to be his Weapons Systems Officer.  If I understand things correctly this also means that the two of us will also be bunking together.  i wait for him to finish briefing, and then after he dismisses us, approach him, and salute.

"Sir.  Lieutenant Junior Grade Rose McGowen.  I hear that I've been assigned to your fighter.  I look forwards to serving with you, Sir."  I look him over, officially relations between bunk mates are discouraged, but it was an easy secret that it was a good way to help the time pass during the long flights between the small stations of explored space.  One could only assume that in unexplored space, those distances would only be longer.

"Commander Joseph Kalin, welcome to the fighting 165, Lieutenant McGowen. I think that you'll find that this is gonna be a new challenge than any previous squadron you may have been a part of on the surface of the planet. Remember, we are all working towards the benefit of our species, we are also protecting. Earth and all that she stands for. Yes, you have, you'll be flying in my jet. You are responsible for handling all of the weapons systems in the back of the fighter. You will help keep our tactical systems that you have access to in the back, in perfect running order, understand?" He told her as he looked her over and finished speaking before motioning for her to follow him to their quarters.

They had to go through several different decks before they managed to get to their bunk that they would be sharing and he told her to "choose a bunk and set your stuff down on it, then I'll show you to the locker room where your flight suit is. Once your done in there, come back out and I'll show you around the fighter you'll be riding in. Don't worry, we're not launching yet, we will be though, once the ship has cleared the docking bay, we will be doing a launch, fly over for those families who came to see their loved ones off and then landing once we're close to the first hyperspace beacon and we will be on our way after that." He explained to her as he had gotten a briefing from the captain before he had come onboard and had given his XO the rundown, so she had likely told her WSO as well.

I grin and nod at Commander Kalin's welcome  "Yes Sir.  You simply focus on flying, and I'll take care on all of the other operations, everything else we'll just have to count on our mechanics keeping our bird in top shape!"  I happily follow behind him as he motions for me to do so.

When we arrive in our quarters I throw my bag up onto the top bunk, it made me feel a little childish doing so, but I still enjoy sleeping on top, with the feeling of trusting in the person below me.  "Understood Sir.  Thank you."  I say as he tells me he'll be showing me around.  I know that my parents are waiting outside the space port to see our fly over, even though I probably won't be able to see them, and they won't know which ship I'm in.