LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boys vs Girl goodnites

Is there an actual difference in absorption between the girl and boy goodnites? I’m a boy and naturally have been getting the boy ones. But I am usually up when diapered and I try to point it down to have more room. But when I wet, I feel like the drip goes to the back of the diaper and there seems to be no gel or additional padding back there (pee gushes out if I sit up after wetting while laying down). If I get the girl kind, should I see an improvement in absorption, being that girls, well, pee from down there? The package says special protection for boys but I wonder if that is just a marketing pitch. Any help appreciated.

Is there an actual difference in absorption between the girl and boy goodnites? I’m a boy and naturally have been getting the boy ones. But I am usually up when diapered and I try to point it down to have more room. But when I wet, I feel like the drip goes to the back of the diaper and there seems to be no gel or additional padding back there (pee gushes out if I sit up after wetting while laying down). If I get the girl kind, should I see an improvement in absorption, being that girls, well, pee from down there? The package says special protection for boys but I wonder if that is just a marketing pitch. Any help appreciated.
The only real difference is wear the surge pad is placed in the pull up girls need the surge pad center mass boys am more towards front center .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1
  • 1 year later...

I think the girls' Goodnites absorption area is more suitable for older boys, especially when the JJ is facing down or standing to urinate. The girls' Goodnites urine can just gather at the bottom, and the boys' Goodnites front thickening is a little redundant. So I usually only buy Goodnites for girls, which is more convenient for activities.

I think the girls' Goodnites absorption area is more suitable for older boys, especially when the JJ is facing down or standing to urinate. The girls' Goodnites urine can just gather at the bottom, and the boys' Goodnites front thickening is a little redundant. So I usually only buy Goodnites for girls, which is more convenient for activities.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...