LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My first week wearing 24/7 - looking for tips!

Hi all, 

I'm new to ADISC but have certainly followed the forums for many years. I'm excited to finally be participating!

Next week I'll be flying from Canada to London England for a week, to attend a university-related course. This is one of the few times that I've been in a foreign city and not known anyone, and had the opportunity to wear 24/7. I'm staying in a 28-person dorm room in a hostel, but I will (of course) be respectful and civil when it comes to wearing around others. 

My plan is to ship some diapers to the hostel and wear full-time. For wetting, I'm planning on not holding my bladder at all for the week (untraining-style), but I'm sort of split on messing... On the one hand, I'd like to do a "full no hold", as I call it, where I would effectively give myself the full experience of incontinence/dependency. But I also realize that uncontrolled messing may be more of a challenge than it's worth (but maybe that's what I want? Not sure).

So, I have a few questions for all you experts!

1. I have never worn for more than 2-3 days straight. During these stints I have never used powder or any anti-chafing agent, because I'm generally quite hydrated and change pretty soon after wetting/messing. So, are there any considerations/precautions I should be taking if wearing 24/7 for a week?

2. What does everyone think about effectively simulating dual incontinence by intentionally not holding anything? It's been something I've been increasingly interested to try, and this is one of the few opportunities I'll have to really commit to it. Any advice would be much appreciated!

3. Should I wear on my 8 hour flight? While I'd like to, I'm not entirely sure that it would be comfortable/feasible/advisable to wear while sitting for that long. And I'm not sure if there would be anywhere to dispose of a diaper change in the plane bathroom - is there?

4. Is there anything else that people think would be worth doing? Specifically, I wonder if this is also potentially a good time to try staging an accident, or intentionally holding past my breaking point while somewhere away from a toilet (i.e., an intentional accident), since I'm basically guaranteed not to run into anyone I know.

Looking forward to hearing what people think! And of course, I'll be more than happy to report back my experience on these forums.

AN

2 hours ago, anon_neuro said:

Hi all, 

I'm new to ADISC but have certainly followed the forums for many years. I'm excited to finally be participating!

Next week I'll be flying from Canada to London England for a week, to attend a university-related course. This is one of the few times that I've been in a foreign city and not known anyone, and had the opportunity to wear 24/7. I'm staying in a 28-person dorm room in a hostel, but I will (of course) be respectful and civil when it comes to wearing around others. 

My plan is to ship some diapers to the hostel and wear full-time. For wetting, I'm planning on not holding my bladder at all for the week (untraining-style), but I'm sort of split on messing... On the one hand, I'd like to do a "full no hold", as I call it, where I would effectively give myself the full experience of incontinence/dependency. But I also realize that uncontrolled messing may be more of a challenge than it's worth (but maybe that's what I want? Not sure).

So, I have a few questions for all you experts!

1. I have never worn for more than 2-3 days straight. During these stints I have never used powder or any anti-chafing agent, because I'm generally quite hydrated and change pretty soon after wetting/messing. So, are there any considerations/precautions I should be taking if wearing 24/7 for a week?

2. What does everyone think about effectively simulating dual incontinence by intentionally not holding anything? It's been something I've been increasingly interested to try, and this is one of the few opportunities I'll have to really commit to it. Any advice would be much appreciated!

3. Should I wear on my 8 hour flight? While I'd like to, I'm not entirely sure that it would be comfortable/feasible/advisable to wear while sitting for that long. And I'm not sure if there would be anywhere to dispose of a diaper change in the plane bathroom - is there?

4. Is there anything else that people think would be worth doing? Specifically, I wonder if this is also potentially a good time to try staging an accident, or intentionally holding past my breaking point while somewhere away from a toilet (i.e., an intentional accident), since I'm basically guaranteed not to run into anyone I know.

Looking forward to hearing what people think! And of course, I'll be more than happy to report back my experience on these forums.

AN

First and foremost this forum is most definitely not ADISC.  You are posting on Daily Diapers.  There are many answers to your questions throughout this message board particularly in the incontinence desires forum.

Wearing diapers for an eight hour flight is not so bad assuming you are wearing a premium diaper.  You can also always change in the aircraft restroom like I do as well.  Diapers can be squished into an aircraft trash can.

I would not recommend an intentional public accident without any protection.  That would be seriously exposing your fetish to innocent bystanders.

• Like 1
On 10/8/2019 at 9:54 AM, anon_neuro said:

Shave down there and get used to that before you go away.  It will help with smell, clean-up and rashes.  Use desitin/sudocrem/whatever.  I don't mess much but if you are doing that, it's a fast-track to skin breakdown.  Nappy rash is much harder to remove when you are in nappies all the time so the trick is not to let it get started.

At first I was good at this.  Diaper range is increased because they respond well to high frequency/low volume voids.  Funnily enough, after you get "used" to being diapered, you may find yourself forgetting to release and going back into storage mode which is a little frustrating.  For 24/7 diaper use though, it's a pretty good practice to minimise leaks and maximise yield.  If you are messy though, all bets are off.  You need to change.  For the sake of others around you and your skin integrity - especially if you are wet as well (which I expect you would be most of the time if you are in the "never hold" mode).

I do.  A decent premium diaper under some waterproof pants (insurance policy) will go the distance.  I recently went around 8.5 hours up to Singapore in a BetterDry under Gary PUL pants.  They were just fine.  You tend to be a bit dehydrated on aircraft anyway.  I changed at Changi airport for my onward flight.  I've done the same on longer (15 hour) trans-pacific flights.  Be aware of body scanners and the need to go through those dry. 

No.  You will likely flood your diaper in such a scenario and as @MarkSmith has already said, that kind of thing is dragging non-consensual folk into your world.  Not cool and made worse since you are borrowing other people's country.  If you're inexperienced with 24/7, you'll most likely leak at some point anyway which may well be "exciting" enough for you if you're at the mall (or on the High St).  Leaks when wearing 24/7 are like falling off bikes whilst learning - they will happen.  After you've learnt, they STILL happen but not nearly as much.