LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

the love trap

dorphee

Chapter 1

Hi my name is Michael well it used to be and here is my story. 
Until a year ago I was a normal teenage boy of 17, I had a girlfriend Lucy, we were talking about when we would both move out to the same college as we had been admitted in the same one, we were planning on getting an apartment where we would live together. 
Until one day she came to see me at home and said do you love me? 
Me: of course, I do 
Lucy : I mean do you really love me? 
Me : I told yes, you are all my life
Lucy: would you do anything to help me? 
Me: yes, I would what is going on? 
Lucy: I need you to come to my house tonight please 
Me: and your parents?
Lucy parent’s did not allow her to have friends over when she had school the next day, i had sneak in a couple of time to spend a little more time with her.
Lucy: my mother has the night shift tonight and my father is away for work.
her mother was a doctor who had a two night shifts a week and her father was a lawyer who worked in a prestigious office and had to go on many work trips. until she was 15 her parents had the neighbor watch her to make sure she did not have people over but since she was 15, they decided that she was mature enough not to go against their rules. 
me: ok, when do you want me to come over?
Lucy: right after school, if you don’t have homework to do.
me: ok, i don't have homework now and I don't think that the teacher i have this afternoon will give homework.
Lucy: great,
just then the school bell rang so we kissed and went to our classes. during all the afternoon i could not stop thinking about Lucy, she seemed very anxious when she asked me to come and I had never seen her this way, I wondered what happened for her to be this way. 

( this is the first chapter of my story, to see the rest meet me on my patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/dorphee. feel free to make comments. 

Archived