LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ghost Adventures - Serial Killer Spirits

On the Travel Channel right now the Ghost Adventure group is investigating a house previously used by the first serial killer in the US, HH Holmes. The woman who owns the house has a full ABDL nursery in the attic where they're shooting the show...

*edit spelling error and the show is not live, sorry.

• Like 1
On the Travel Channel right now the Ghost Adventure group is investigating a house previously used by the first serial killer in the US, HH Holmes. The woman who owns the house has a full ABDL nursery in the attic where they're shooting the show...
*edit spelling error and the show is not live, sorry.

I love ghost adventures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So to give more details, the episode aired last night. They interviewed the woman who owns the house now, she was interviewed wearing her little outfit in the nursery. And then through out the night they shot pretty much the whole show from there, walking around the adult sized crib and plenty of shots of the diaper changing station where all the diapers are clearly on display. It was the weirdest yet normal-ist thing to watch where no one even mentions anything and continues all the while they're in this adult baby room painted all in pink with everything on display including a huge crib.

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw that this past Saturday.  Had to have been a re-run from, a week ago.  The woman who lived in the house is named Samantha Starlight according to the Ghost Adventures host Zak Bagens.  Based on how she was dressed during the interview, the adult size crib, changing table with bottles of powder and baby lotion, and of course, all the adult nursery printed disposable diapers stacked clearly on the shelves for all to see, I wonder if she is a member here.  If not, she should be.  Nothing to be embarrassed about if you can go on a national high rated television show to be interviewed in your shortalls and hair ribbons next to your crib with all your adult diapers clearly on display and filmed by the TV crew.  How about it?  You a member here and want to comment?  By the way, was anyone who saw it able to identify what diapers they were?  Rearz?

You can find it on that one pirate website if you don't get the Travel Channel - Intro and first few minutes they said that she "takes comfort in living a child-like lifestyle" and quickly panned over her nursery and stacks of diapers. Then didn't really address it again, despite the nursery being the background of most of the shots. Kind of cool how the fact that she's ABDL was such a minor background thing.

The show really sucked, though.

Frankly, I think there are much better paranormal shows than Ghost Adventures.  Kindred Spirits, Ghost Hunters (especially the old episodes with Jason Haws), Dead Files and the new Ghost Nation with Jason Haws, Steve Gonsolves and David Tango.  Ghost Adventures is too loud and dramatic.  They yell and challenge the spirits, jump and react in fright at any loud bang and over dramatize everything.  GEEZ!  That's what you are there for, to investigate and try and get a reaction.  The other thing is everything with Zak Bagans is "A demonic entity".  The majority of paranormal activity is non demonic.  I very rarely watch this show at all but turned it on because I'm interested in the history of H H Holmes.  The woman at the house in her nursery with all her diapers on display was just an added benefit.