LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RE: Your Dirty Little Secret

A commission piece from way back when. I hope y'all enjoy!

Received: Yesterday, 10:30pm
Subject: Re: Your Dirty Little Secret

Hello William,

It must be difficult to imagine that you’d receive an email like this from me, your office rival, but given the circumstances how could I resist? After all, it’s not everyday that a woman climbing the corporate ladder comes across such a juicy tidbit; and believe me I intend to exploit it for everything it’s worth.

What am I talking about? Oh, I’m sure you already have some idea. I’ll bet your heart is racing as you wonder, “how did she find out?” You thought you’d unplugged all the security cameras that night, but I’m here to tell you, William, that no, you didn’t; and now I’ve seen everything.

I saw you, William. I know that underneath that Armani suit your Daddy bought for you is a shy little boy who likes to wet his diapers. Honestly, I didn’t think you were the type; not until the guard and I watched your hand snake down the band of your disposable nappy, lean back in your office chair and grab for your pathetic cock, all the while moaning behind a pacifier.

Don’t worry about Lawrence, the guard. He won’t tell a soul. All he cares about is keeping his job. He would never dream about trying to blackmail an executive who could bully him into the unemployment line before you could whimper for Daddy. I promised that he could stay, meaning that if you move against him you’ll have me to contend with; that prospect already has you shaking in your baby booties, I’m sure.

When did it all begin, William? I can imagine you as a young teen stealing diapers whenever you got the chance, then slipping them on under your clothes. Maybe you deliberately wet the bed so that your mother and father would force you to wear them.

The act left you humiliated, but deep down you knew you couldn’t stop; the crinkle of the plastic, the cotton lining rubbing against your special area, all of it was too much to resist. The fantasy of being a sweet little baby nursing at your mother’s ample tit made you so hard you couldn’t help but touch yourself; and so you were cumming and cumming, night after night.

Does that sound familiar at all? William, you really are a dirty, dirty little boy.

That wasn’t all I discovered. Imagine my surprise when I went down to the accounting department and found a number of ambiguous receipts charged to the company; imagine my surprise when I discovered that the ‘Madison Long Massage Co.’ was the cover name for a local mistress who was very happy to do away with client discretion for just the right price.

Oh, the stories that she told.

Did you like it when she spanked your tushy, making it all sore and red? Did you like it when you suckled the milk from her breasts until it dribbled down your chin? (I didn’t know one could induce lactation outside of pregnancy, but you live and learn.) Did you like it when she forced you on your hands and knees, and made you crawl around the room? Did you like it when she teased you, and pressed her high heel into your diapered crotch until the pressure mounted and you finally wet yourself?

Of course you did, you weak little baby.

The question now is, what does one do with this piece of information?

One option, of course, is to sweep the whole matter under the rug, to respect the private lives and lusts of colleagues, and to go about our business; but then again, you were also the one who accused me of sleeping my way to the top, and spread office gossip that kept me from getting that promotion I’d been working for. Now you have my office, and my paycheck, and I had nothing; until now.

I’m sure we can use our collective imaginations, and apply this leverage creatively. What’s say we begin with that corner office? It’s now mine. Annual use of the company jet? Mine. Corporate expense account? So very mine.

These terms are highly agreeable, don’t you think?

Imagine what might happen if you and I weren’t on the same page. If you and I were to have some sort of disagreement; why, I might be so upset that my finger slips and presses the “forward” button in my email, sending video evidence of your indiscretions to everyone in the building, from data entry to the CEO.

I know the idea turns you on, but just think of what that would do to your career. Everyone would look to your CV, and they wouldn’t remember the closer on the Abercrombie deal; they’d remember the adult baby sitting in his wee, flailing his arms and calling out for Mommy.

People will mention your name and laugh. They’ll make fun of your soppy backside until the only anonymity you can buy yourself will be working at a chain food outlet on the other side of the country.

Doesn’t that sound like fun? Well, it certainly does to me, and deep down I know it does to you too, dirty baby boy. Either way it’s a win-win.

If I were you I’d give in to my demands. That way you could keep your status and keep being a big baby, and nobody save us would be any the wiser. And, who knows? Maybe I’ll even press my own heel into your diapers when nobody’s looking; that’s the kind of humiliation you like, isn’t it?

I eagerly await your reply.

See you on Monday.

Sincerely,
Kaitlyn Walsh

PS. We’re going to have so much fun together. We should set up a changing table in the private bathroom for extra shenanigans.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • 1 month later...