LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Samples

Hello Darkmaster1. I have some experience ordering samples and keeping them from your parents.

I still live at home and I have ordered many sample packs from a great website: XP Medical

They will ship samples in a plain, unmarked box. Your credit card is billed "xp medical" and the sticker on the box just says "XP".

They also ship to Canada, so you are in luck!

Hello Darkmaster1. I have some experience ordering samples and keeping them from your parents.

I still live at home and I have ordered many sample packs from a great website: XP Medical

They will ship samples in a plain, unmarked box. Your credit card is billed "xp medical" and the sticker on the box just says "XP".

They also ship to Canada, so you are in luck!

The issue to that is I dont have a credit card yet XD(my mom won't let me because I will over spend :S) So I need to use her's to order online. I was looking on Ebay but couldn't find anything, because shipping is going to cost like $20 XD. So I was hoping when the bill comes in it would say like someone's name not XP medical because she would then get suspecious.

Hello just added more samples to the page.I have abena on there the xplus i do have some depends in lg here and i have attends too in med. Shoot me an email from the email link on my site please.

Well I have a size 27-32" waist do you have anything to fit me like depends, abena, or attends? also how long do you think it would take to ship to Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada? because I don't want my mom to get home and find a box and open it and have diapers in there XD