LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Kind Of Use Is 'normal'?

I'm a little curious about this, I like to wear a nappy to help me get some sleep since I suffer form nightmares of my past, but I never, ever use it. The comfort just lulls me into a almost fully relaxed state so that I can doze off for a an hour or two, sometimes more if able.

I'm not sure if that's a normal kind of use though from all that I've read on the other topics. I try to keep it secret since I've had trouble with so-called friends finding out and using my secret against me. So I'm mostly just curious about what others do with their secret and what they do and so on.

Well, :whistling: , first of all, if its a fetish it isn't all that 'normal' to begin with. Secondly, I suspect there are almost as many types of diaper use and motivations as there are people here. Thirdly and more important, is they seem to give you some comfort in ways you've apparently been unable to achieve otherwise.

Would it be great if you could achieve some sort of relief from the nightmares you have and then wear your nappies (diapers) for the simple pleasure of them?

I love to wear disposables, but cloth even more. I settle for disposables so I can wear and wet while at work. If my 'secret' were known, I'd probably lose my job, my wife, kids, home, etc. - my life as I know it outside of diapers.

Many will tell you that if you have 'true friends' they wouldn't judge you for wearing diapers. I don't agree with that and feel that at some point friends may see in you things that go so far beyond their ability to understand and accept that they must pull away. Diapers are one 'arena' so far out of the 'norm' (whatever that might be) that to accept it in a friend is too much of a break with reality as they know it. Sooo, in my opinion (not saying its the right one - certainly NOT the only one!!) you are very right in keeping your 'secret.'

I hope you continue to exhaust means at the ready for exploring your sleep problems coming from your past and that you can at least mitigate the immpact it has on your life...and can get on to enjoying diapers for themselves and their simple pleasures...

Well, :whistling: , first of all, if its a fetish it isn't all that 'normal' to begin with. Secondly, I suspect there are almost as many types of diaper use and motivations as there are people here. Thirdly and more important, is they seem to give you some comfort in ways you've apparently been unable to achieve otherwise.

Would it be great if you could achieve some sort of relief from the nightmares you have and then wear your nappies (diapers) for the simple pleasure of them?

I love to wear disposables, but cloth even more. I settle for disposables so I can wear and wet while at work. If my 'secret' were known, I'd probably lose my job, my wife, kids, home, etc. - my life as I know it outside of diapers.

Many will tell you that if you have 'true friends' they wouldn't judge you for wearing diapers. I don't agree with that and feel that at some point friends may see in you things that go so far beyond their ability to understand and accept that they must pull away. Diapers are one 'arena' so far out of the 'norm' (whatever that might be) that to accept it in a friend is too much of a break with reality as they know it. Sooo, in my opinion (not saying its the right one - certainly NOT the only one!!) you are very right in keeping your 'secret.'

I hope you continue to exhaust means at the ready for exploring your sleep problems coming from your past and that you can at least mitigate the immpact it has on your life...and can get on to enjoying diapers for themselves and their simple pleasures...

See, I go with the open route. My friends know, sorta. They don't need to see me in a diaper or anything like that, but they've seen my pacifier on a regular basis. When I date somebody new, I let them in on it early, pacifier usually within a week, diapers after they've gotten to know I'm a nice person. This way, if they can't handle it, I loose almost nothing. My longest relationship, just short of 1 year, she knew in the first 3 days. Granted I was drunk day 1 (ah, beltaine, gotta love it), but still... It wasn't my diapers that drove her away... I was #2 the whole time and when her first choice was available, I got hosed.

Eh, crazy heartless bitch.

ANYWAY, my point is, keeping it a secrete is only a temporary solution. It may last a few months, a few years, maybe even a few decades if you're good at it, but at some point somebody will find out. So why set yourself up for complete and total devastation, why not build your life up being who you are and surrounding yourself with people who don't suck and aren't going to drop you like a hot potato if they found out.

Well they help me get some sleep, also it can help me concentrate better with reading and other things, keeps me from being overwhelmed by my memories. The only person in my family who knows is my mum, I told her after I felt she should know since keeping secrets from her are never a good idea because she eventually finds out anyway, my abusive ex knows and I know she'll use it against me since I refuse to be easily bought off like her, she shares the same secret and knows that I know about it.

A few friends know about it and they're okay with it, they know what my life's been like and how badly I need to relax. Other people though see it as a way to make my life worse. So I do my best to hide my secret away as best as possible, I already resist it for as long as possible. I've found that resisting it for too long can be damaging though and the lack of sleep doesn't help either.

It's taken me a fair while to even decide to talk about it to anyone again as it is. I'm excellent at keeping secrets from almost everyone but my mum. I only gave into it after moving out, it took me 19 years from 1984, when I realised that it might help me feel less anxious after the abuse happen, to finally give in and just make myself a nappy and wear it.