LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy seeking DDLG RP

superguy

I'm a Daddy type seeking a Roleplay partner who would play the LG in a DD/LG type RP.

Absolutely has to be a female character you’re playing. 

I prefer longer, more detailed responses; a lengthy paragraph or couple of paragraphs each time. 

I would prefer doing it via private messages or Discord

I tend to lean towards romance being an element in my RP’s as well.  If a story involves her regressing or needing diapers as a result of some nefarious plot, I can play both the villain and a love interest.  I guess bonus points if you're interested in a RP where the story involves the antagonist (my character) becoming redeemable and a love interest.

My interests lie mostly in female characters who probably need diapers but aren’t into them yet (women having accidents or nearly having them quite frequently), and the RP involving them getting diapered by way of my character.  Be it by their own will or being forced into them.  I guess you can say my interests lie a bit more on the DL side than the AB side, but I’m not against regression being an element in the RP and it becoming somewhat AB-oriented as long as the regression is part of the story. 

Stuff I like in roleplays include humiliation (for the female character), women peeing, women pooping, and women farting, light bondage (being tied up or tying a woman up), hypnosis/mind control, somnophilia (sleep sex, being taken advantage of in my sleep or the other way around), reversal type scenarios, giving spankings, giving enemas, voyeurism/exhibitionism (spying on a woman), ENF (Embarrassed Nude Female) / CMNF (Clothed Male Naked Female), and others which I’ll try to come up with if you’re curious and ask. 

Here are most of my smutty interests: https://i.imgur.com/Pmbclfk.png 

That all out of the way, here are some Roleplay ideas. 

1. High school student finds out his teacher has been regularly having accidents and becomes a Daddy to his adult teacher.  Is it via blackmail?  Is it because he cares and thinks it'll help her?  The dynamic is up for discussion.

2. In the near future.  She was in a horrible car accident when she was younger.  Thankfully everyone survived, though damage to her spine and part of her brain left her body limp.  That is until the magic of science created a software program and micro chip (or some other mumbo jumbo) that when installed into the part of her brain, allowed her full access to her body's movement again.  When she's older, her brain chip gets hacked and she becomes susceptible to whatever changes her hacker puts upon her.  Does he use them when she's stressed and becomes her Daddy to take the stress of her life away?  Or is he a bad person who hacks her to turn her into his Baby Girl for nefarious reasons?

3. Hogwartz-esque school of wizards.  One boy is a prodigy who decides to use magic to bend her will and bodily functions to his liking and becomes her Daddy.  (Same basic setup as two but with magic instead of sci-fi)

4. A frustrated administrative assistant decides to get back at his bossy overbearing executive boss by sabotaging her morning coffee, breakfast, and lunches with long-term laxatives, diuretics, and muscle relaxers.  When she starts having accidents, she's initially embarrassed.  But the tables are somewhat turned on the assistant as she then asks him to start diapering her in the morning and changing her throughout the day as part of his daily responsibilities.  She thinks what she's going through his temporary, but the longer it happens, the more comfortable she becomes, the more she enjoys it, and...the more he enjoys it.

5. Failing student has a secretly ABDL teacher who decides to let him pass or give him extra credit if the teen acts as her surrogate Daddy for a DD/LG fantasy she wishes to live out. 

6. Woman who's secretly ABDL catches a boy she likes doing something that could get him trouble and blackmails him into becoming her Daddy.

7. Maybe a straight-up romance about a woman who has to wear diapers and is getting serious with a man she's dating who still doesn't know.  Could be fun to RP a romance where she keeps it secret or gets found out and the two deal with her wearing diapers and changing her together.

8. Two best friends.  Despite knowing seemingly everything about each other, she's always kept the fact that she needs diapers a secret from him.  Perhaps she's liked him for a long time and never had the courage to ask him out because she's self-conscious about it.  He owes her a huge favor.  She grows bold and decides to indulge in her fantasy, and asks him to become her Daddy to make things even.  His mind is blown and he doesn't know what to say but hesitatingly accepts knowing how much he owes her.  The two grow closer and becoming her Daddy is oddly what makes the feelings she has for him no longer unrequited.

Obviously some ideas are kinkier and smuttier than others, but as long as you are good with the disclaimer at the beginning, I'd like to hear from people.  Send me a PM preferably, tell me what you like about the scenario or would like to tweak about it.  Hope all is well!

• 11 months later...