LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Modeling

I really, really, REALLY wanna be a diaper picture and/or video model. :) I am posting some ideas for shoots and scenes I have in relation to my primary fetishes of interest coupling with diapers in hopes that perhaps sharing them will spark the interest of someone who wishes to bring alive and record me on film in any of the scenes shared in this post. :)

Many diaper-related fetish picture set ideas have flowed into my mind. I dream of sets where I romp about openly diapered outdoors, both in a setting in which I am alone, either elated or dejected in my mood, as well as sets in which others clearly are observing my diapered state, and with many differing reactions such as laughter and expressions or actions made to highlight and further my perceived and expressed humiliation, or sets in which my happiness and seeming lack of concern for how others see me that would be visible even in stills. I see the possibilities of discipline and punishment sets of varying extremes.

Here’s a few specific ideas I had of varying types:

Imagine a set where a girl sits in childish attire that doesn't cover at all her obviously soaked diapers and me standing with her giggling at and taunting about her obviously unwilling situation as a motherly figure appears on the scene. She reacts in shock as to the state of the girl, and with strength grabs, strips me bare setting my clothes aside on the floor and then forces me down to my knees. I am forced to watch as she tenderly removes the girl's soaked diaper and childish clothes and replaces them with what she took moments before off of me. Then she and the girl now clad in my clothes forcibly clothe me in the childish clothes and obviously soaked diapers the girl was wore before me. This could then be taken as a traveling set as I was perhaps pushed outside and locked out, or even taken out to the car and perhaps later forced to go out, or even left to face what would be imagined to be a long and embarrassing walk to get back home by me.

Perhaps a girl saddened by her publicly and obviously diapered state, or perhaps only partially visible beneath a skirt or dress too short to cover and hide her diapered no matter what she does before seeing me. Now see me approaching her and offering to exchange my clothes for what has caused her such sadness and humiliation to bring her to weep, then showing me willingly exchanging clothing right down to her wet or otherwise obviously utilized diapers and her expressions of gratitude to me for saving her from this fate. Ideally in my mind if not obviously and plainly uncovered in her diapered state perhaps school girl uniforms as the attire might be pretty neat, with her skirt or school girl jumper of a different and far shorter style than the one worn by me (i.e. the uniform of a elementary girl as opposed to that worn by a girl of high school age) and taking place in an area that implies itself being close to the school we both obviously must attended where she knows complete and total humiliation would have otherwise upon her been heaped. Perhaps even taking it onward and having other girls dressed perhaps as I was show up and laugh and taunt me when I'm seen.

Now imagine a group of girls forcing me into a diapered state. They put me into the top, sock and shoes of a style that a girl of no more than grade school age might otherwise wear. Then they drop their bottoms and panties, or lift skirts revealing their panty less state, and move to use the very diapers they have forced me to wear as their personal portable potty much to my apparent disgrace. Watch as each empties herself into my diaper held open to accept each girl’s massive piss. If heavy water-sport action is desired the addition of each piss ending with shots of their crotches wiped clean upon my face, or some other equally humiliating water-sports related scene. Then they redress and taunt and laugh at me, and perhaps as in other sets take my humiliation even further with a public element or perhaps forcing me to masturbate in my diapers filled with their piss while they laugh and taunt every second of my progress in that task.

Now think of the same kind of scene as the one just above, but perhaps add males while keeping at least the diapering and dressing female to the mix. Now watch as the guys empty their bladders into my forcibly held open diapers, and perhaps with them milking or making me milk and added substance into my diaper to spice up their mix.

Imagine me, dressed perhaps normally, or even already sissified, or perhaps simply a slightly juvenile but non-diaper related state of dress and a girl who is very childishly and obviously diaper-clad walking into some sort of public (either other people visible or no one else seemingly around) place clasping hands with a parental figure of either sex walking centrally located between us, and then watching as the girl stops and lets go of the parental figure’s hand and while obviously distressed soaks or otherwise uses her diapers in plain view of all who happen to be watching the developing scene. Watch as I become quite animated and attempt to draw further attention to her further humiliated state, and causing a disapproving reaction to my actions to the girls further humiliated and distressed state. Perhaps having been warned previously what would happen if my reaction was what was just seen we both are dragged to the closest restroom for the gender of the parent leading us in the scene. Then I am undressed, and then the girl is as well and then placed into what I was wearing at the open of the scene. Then as either she watches or gleefully assists I am placed into the diapers and other attire she had been wearing moments before. Then I would be lead out of the bathroom by the parent, and then as we walked the girl would make a scene of my state as I had just tried to do to her under the now approving eye of the parent of the scene. Added shots of people who saw both of us in each manner of dress who laugh at me even more than perhaps they had be pictured as laughing at her. Final humiliation could perhaps be seen as I have little choice but use the diapers the same way in the beginning of the scene the girl was seen to do when she wore the diapers I now wore.

Now imagine a scene where I am in some form of bondage restraints, perhaps at first led to a more fixed position to be bound to that will leave me bound in at least a somewhat upright state, and while wearing in cuffs or my hands taped or some similar situation from the initial beginning of the scene. Now either from the very start I can be diaper-clad, or once bound to the bondage furnishing I can be then forcibly placed into a diapered state. Add to the scene’s gear a pacifier bond that either was in place from the very start or should be put in place as the levels of bondage progress. Now begins the torture of my now bound and diapered form, starting perhaps with items being placed into my diaper, such as ice itself or fluid with visible icy chunks, or perhaps water shown to be in a fairly heated state (but not so hot it will actually cause anything other than heated discomfort), . Work might be done upon my body as well, in such manners as whipping (light only, not one for heavy pain myself), shocking (via stun gun or violet wand), or otherwise torturing me as my diapered butt squirms. If a water-sports element or the like is desired a container that is either filled during the scene or show to be filled and assumed to be by pee is poured into my diapers or perhaps across my body flowing downward into my diapers somewhat as well. Perhaps at the start of the scene my bladder or bowels were already full and now through tickling and/or pain my tormentor seeks to make the torrent of waste to be completely and uncontrollably released into my diapers while gleefully viewed by the tormentor and any onlookers present in the scene. Or if an more messy element is desired as I’m diapered perhaps a large enema was administered to me before sealing up my diapers and creating anticipation of the impending release of it’s contents into my diapers with the unavoidably visible change in my diapers condition fully on display. And perhaps even after my enema is fully released into my diapers and the result is obvious to all who are watching me I would be forcibly masturbated by the rubbing of the front of my soiled diapers to a humiliating climax completely out of my control while wearing diapers now totally filled with my bowel’s contents, and as this occurs those around laugh and point as they spew taunts further embarrassing and humiliating me. As you can see a widely varied possibility of things can be done while in this scene depending on the results desired by the intended audience of the shoot, and my limits on what might be added certainly are fairly flexible as you can see.

Now we’ll imagine a scene from which the idea for stems from both experiences in my life as well as a shoot I saw put out by the diaper punishment photography site owned I think by skymouse if memory serves. Now imagine first opening with a diaper pail or similar container, or perhaps even a pile upon the floor, of a number of obviously previously used diapers waiting to be tossed out for what must be a decent while since they were last worn, at least assumed as such based on the number sitting in the pile. Now imagine it cutting to me being brought in for a diaper change by some individual of a female persuasion, either a sister or sitter presently charged with my care. Now as she goes to place the diaper she just removed from me during my change in it’s appropriate place to await further disposal she finds it overflowing in capacity with no room for what she now seeks to toss away. Now based upon her body language, or what she says to me in response to this it becomes obvious that emptying the location of diapers was a job that had been charged to me and that I obviously had been avoiding or refusing to do in a timely manner and now a punishment was now to be my reward for my failure in such a simple duty to do. Now she would first pull off of me the clean diaper she just placed upon me, or if she find the failure on my part in the middle of the change sets aside the clean diaper she had planned to next place upon me. Now she would make me come over and pick up all of the used diapers from their resting place and take them all over to the location where my diaper changes take place. Now she beings making me choose wet diapers from the bunch I failed to toss, and one by one as I select them she makes me wear them all at once. Now I think that perhaps selecting 6 to be worn at once would be an optimal number for this effect, and then she would leave those that remained unselected for my wear this time at my diaper change location, which would have the effect of implying (or would be stated as such if spoken) they would be chosen when next I was due a change. Perhaps shots of me standing in the corner, or being forced to stand in front of a window or a even more humiliating location, and then if desired shots of the already used diapers later leaking as I filled their remaining capacity and excess flowed unable to be fully contained. Then a subsequent diaper change into additional used diapers could be observed and done in the same manner as before, Then as an added humiliation after this change perhaps the used diapers just removed from my first period of used diaper punishment could be handed to me just as they were when removed and I could then be made to take them out to the dumpster still in my obviously multiple wet diapered clad state as a reminder where they should have gone before they started to overflow.

Now keeping in mind that I'm a TS and thusly what lies beneath my diapers is not going to be secreted and made to imply my possession of a total female state of being without, perhaps, creative deception by photographic omission, however as such I'd not be opposed to any of these scenes having instead me in more male-like attire ending up as a even more humiliated diapered and sissified state. Additionally though I can pass for female, including vocally, I can still utilize a more male sounding voice for and videos that might be shot with such sissification results in mind.

I've got a lot of ideas about scenes and such, these are only just a few off the top of my head and quickly typed up for others to ponder upon after reading, and maybe just maybe spark the interest and desire of someone with a camera and the means to bring any one of these little scenes to life and record them on film. :)

i like ur ideas and i would love to be a diaper model and show off my diapers and being shown on the internet in just my diaper cause i dont care what people think i just wanna wear my diaper and be proud let me no if u get anything to happen with this cause i would gladly join thanks love always diapergirl :D:D:D:D:P

• 2 months later...