LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Meeting People

I'm a guy, 18, and I'm going off to college, which seems like the perfect place to meet people. How do I find girls with this same interest? I can't really imagine making polite chit-chat for a while then asking "So, do you like to wear diapers?" Are there any secret techniques or something I can use?

Theres very little chance you will find an abdl girl but perhaps you can introduce a girl to it? first meet the girl then try to introduce the diapers.

Find a girl you like and then somehow drop hints or perhaps you could ask her if she wants to help you / join you to do some supermarket shopping and walk down the diaper isle and say "ha adult diapers wonder what these are like". Might work ?

Better still meet the girl then take her to your room where a package of adult diapers is convinently in view, when asked about them say that your couisn gave you a "leaving home" present and when you opened it thats what it was! and add "I have no idea what to do with them" hint hint!

• 6 years later...

Rather than start a new thread, I'd like to resurrect this one.

In terms of meeting a partner, GF, BF, what have you, how successful can one be trying to find someone who is ALREADY into this lifestyle? I imagined it would be easier to do things like robert_dl said and try to introduce that someone to the lifestyle. Does anyone have personal experience with either scenario?

Meeting anyone who is into a niche fetish is going to be challenging. I met my boyfriend of the past 5 years through diapermates.com. But you can't just expect to meet someone within a few weeks of putting up a profile, first off, if you are a guy you have to really stand out as females on those sites are bombarded with emails. Also, sorta like in real life you wouldn't just go to the same bar over and over, dont just use one website, use a couple different ones....

and don't forget to still go out and meet people at coffee shops, sports events, bookstores, in class... ask them out if you like them etc.... the only thing meeting somoene from a fetish site does, is eliminate the need for that awkward "i like diapers" conversation... there are still all the other pitfuls of any relationship.....

As a lot of people have said. Who you are as a whole is what will build a relationship that lasts. Dont start with diapers but dont hide it either. My girl and i talked about things for months before she new i used diapers. Wile our relationship started out mostly long distance so not reveling diapers was quite easy still when it came out we already cared a lot about each other. If diapers are a need or just for fun the rest of life is what will make or break the relationship. If diapers end it there was not much there to begin with imo.

• Like 1