LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Teen Get's Hypnotized By Girlfriend's Mom (Private)

My name is Sebastian and I am 16 years old who has a girlfriend named Mary.  I have been dating her for 6 months and she's a brunette cheerleader which all my friends find attractive as well as nice.  The only thing I don't like is her mom  but because I like Mary so much I don't push it.  I have picked up on her mom's disapproval plus Mary said I was rude in front of her friends by bragging or treating her bad like refusing to help with stuff and I don't care because I am not dating her mom.

My girlfriend said she was doing a week long competition so I was bummed we wouldn't see each other at all for so long.  My parents were working out of town.  I was planning on throwing a party while they were gone. 

My name is Molly I am a single 43 year old mother of two. My oldest a boy at 22 he is in college. He comes home every weekend to visit and help me around the house. My youngest is my 16 year old daughter Mary. She's a sweet girl and very athletic. She participates in cheer, track, and cross country. If that wasn't enough she also volunteers once a week a the senior center.

I am very proud of my children and encourage them in everything they do. The one thing my daughter and I have ever disagreed with is her current boyfriend. Sebastian just the thought of him made her blood boil. The boy was to immature for her daughter. He was messy and unkempt ,not to mention he had no goals for his future. I simply can't see why my daughter likes him. If I had my way I'd teach that brat a lesson he'd never forget.

As it were my daughter liked him so, until she could see him for the immature boy he is, I would tolerate him. Today my daughter was going away for a week long competition. This would be my chance to help her to save her by showing her what a little boy she was dating. I grit my teeth as I called Sebastian having got the number from my daughter. " Sebastian this is Molly. Do you think you could stay over this week. With Mary gone it's harder to get all the chores done and she suggested you could be of help".