LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Naomi and him

She looked down in distress at the thick padding she was now uncontrollably soaking.

"Don't worry," she said softly. Her voice was gentle, as if she was about to pull the girl's diaper down her legs.

Naomi decided to be the first to speak. "I'm sorry I did this. I didn't know. I'm sorry it hurts."

"I'm sorry too," she said softly.

What had happened to the woman?

There was a ripple of sobbing in the room and a look of distress on their faces.

Naomi's eyes were open and looking down at the woman. "I thought I had to do this."

She knew that the words were the only thing she could say and that was the extent of her apology. She knew the woman was sobbing and her face was flushed in embarrassment.

As she began to pull in her seat, she watched a man step into the doorway. It was a little awkward, but not jarring. He wore a white blouse with a red lace trimming the hem and a white shirt with the words, "Please."

"I don't really need to ask," the man said in a soft voice. He took the chair from Naomi and sat down. "I don't want to hear any more of that."

The woman's voice was soft, but it was clear she wasn't looking forward to being talked about.

"Please what?"

"Please have the diaper removed. You can do that yourself. It's the only way I can change a diaper anyway."

The man's voice trembled slightly. He hesitated for a long moment, and then said, "I'd like that very much if I could, but I'm not going to ask."

The woman was silent, watching the man's distress and then her own. "I really want to have the diaper removed," she said softly, "I really want to be able to have a change."

"So what do you want to do?" the man asked nervously.

The woman nodded. "I want to just change it. I think I can do it without any permanent damage."

She nodded again. "I want to have you change it. But?"

The man's voice hid her thought. "And what?"

The man sighed. "I want to just change it. I don't want to have you change it permanently."

Naomi's eyes flew open as she saw the man's face. "What?"

He looked at her with a sly smile. "Change it first."

She trembled. "I thought that might be possible, I didn't tell you. I thought it was a little bit more complicated than that."

The man's smile broadened, "I thought I'd help."

He shifted to his own seat, left it, and returned to his own seat. He then reached for the bar and said, "I'll help."

"I don't know, I don't know. Why would you help?"

The man's voice was low and sweet. "I don't care if you help or not, just let me help."

He withdrew his hand and said quietly, "I have to do that, though, I was just born with a disability. I want to help. Your husband needs help too. I will help. Nothing's going to happen to either of them."

Naomi walked to the door and turned it to the side. She didn't want to see the face of the man again. That meant that he was looking at her and the woman, and her.

He was wearing a thin smile and said softly, "You're going to need help changing that diaper. I'll just help myself."

• Confused 1
  • 1 month later...

This was a little confusing. I do appreciate the effort you put into writing it, but there really doesn’t seem to have a plot to this story. I would like to see you work in it a little more. It might help to come up with an outline that gives you an item of where you want it to start and where you eventually want to take it to.