LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Chance (private for MommyLexi)

FalloutZone

The 'Young Lady' caused Wendy to giggle loudly as she watched Summer like a curious child that wanted to play and be naughty despite the fact that it was naptime and she did need to sleep a little, "Oh okay but as long as I get stories and cuddles later," replied Wendy as she found herself being tucked into bed surprised by the amount of comfort she found in the simple act, "y-yeah." squeaked Wendy blushing surprised by Summer's words and the heat she felt in her belly.

Big girl....

Did she want to be a big girl?

The idea of being nursed in a rocking chair with Summer patting her padded tushie made her feel warm and she couldn't help find herself wanting that badly.  Wendy sighed softly, "Mommy, are you sure that you want me?" she asked needing reassurance again.  It still seemed so surreal.

Summer stopped and smiled she knelt down to kiss Wendy on the forehead "More than you will ever know sweetheart, now try and get some shut eye for me okay"

"Also remember the baby play can start on a conversation" Summer quickly added to save her sheets "So don't try and show me by creating me any laundry, the bathrooms just through that door okay"

"Sleep tight" Summer said before closing the door, she went over to the nursery and began to purge it, wanting it to be more Wendy and less neutral and began boxing up things she didn't think would suit her new little girl, she was also glad how well this had gone considering how long it took Wendy to warm up to her the first time she was her Nanny she worried she might have had to start from scratch with her but the bond was still their.

Wendy nodded, "Okay Mommy."

She couldn't help but laugh loudly at Summer's next comment.  It was a thought she had in mind but she knew that she couldn't do that now.

She needed to start on a conversation but how?

Wendy soon enough fell asleep.

"Princess time to wake up" Summer said shaking her gently, her hard work was in the closet behind her, after the nursery she snuck out the house to head to the mall, she needed something more age appropriate for her little one and didn't want to use the stuff from the nursery as it might seem a little to infantile and force Wendy into a headspace she wasn't ready for.

"Come on now, otherwise you won't sleep at bedtime little missy" She cooed as she sat on the bed running a hand through her hair, she was glad that during her outing it didn't seem like Wendy awoke at any point.

Wendy whined softly upon being waking up, "Don't wanna wake up Mommy."

Wendy sighed as she felt Summer sitting down on the bed and smiled upon feeling Summer's hand running through her hair.  Why was she this starved for affection? Opening up her eyes Wendy looked at Summer and yawned, "Can I sleep with you tonight Mommy?" asked Wendy innocently unaware of the double meaning in what she was saying to Summer at all. 

Wendy wanted to be as close as possible to Summer and in less then a few seconds she was already out of bed hugging her new Mommy around the waist cuddling up to her.

"You are a sleepy little kitten aren't you" Summer said with a giggle "at least I know I won't have problems with any fussy little girls wanting to stay up past their bedtime" she cooed.

"Come on don't you want to see your new clothes" Summer said hugging the girl back before prying her off and drawing her attention towards the wardrobe, inside were some of the little items she had that were not to babyish, there were shortalls, t-shirts, dresses, shorts and some training pants, these were just thciker underwear not designed for full on accidents and Summer was hoping they would be a good starting point.

Wendy blushed while offering a sleepy smile to Summer, "You don't know that? I could end up staying up all night."

Wendy grinned and nodded not wanting the hug to end at all but she was curious of her new wardrobe. Going over to the wardrobe Wendy looked at the items curiously.  It wasn't babyish but it was little enough in style.  Looking at Summer she smiled, "Thank you this Is great! I didn't expect any of this really."

Wendy was happy but somehow felt a little disappointed? She wanted to be in Summer's arms already and nursing from a bottle but everything still felt awkward and weird to her about this and she couldn't help but second guess if Summer really wanted her despite the reassurances earlier.  Did Summer actually want her as a baby? She never really asked her former Nanny what she wanted, did she?  Wendy glanced over at Summer and smiled a little awkwardly.