LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Chance (private for MommyLexi)

FalloutZone

Rose was besides herself with what she had discovered in her daughter's room and more so on her phone. How could this even possible? She was a good mother wasn't she? She and her husband did everything for their children and for Wendy to throw it back in their faces, her's more so, was an utter disgrace!  Which was why she was now driving her daughter to her old 'nanny's' house in hope that something could be done, "I can't believe this," muttered Rose stopping her car, "I don't want to hear a word from you at all!" half shouted Rose opening the door and pulling Wendy out harshly by her wrist.

Wendy for the most part had been horrified by her mother finding out her fetish and becoming so emotional over it.  Her mother wasn't the emotional type and it was rare for Wendy to see her mother be upset, angry or even happy.  Their relationship always felt like a 'business' and that she was just another client but one that Rose couldn't fire.  Their relationship had never been good and Wendy knew her mother thought of her as a disappointment.

Going to the door with no bags in hand Wendy kept quiet.   She never thought that she would be seeing her old nanny again. A certain type of glee filled her knowing that her nanny cared for her and wouldn't punish her at all like her mother and father wanted.  This was going to be perfect!  For now Wendy kept her head down as Rose knocked the door loudly.

Once the door opened Rose forced herself to smile, "I'm terribly sorry for this but neither I nor my husband know what to do with our daughter here," she said, "I've already explained everything to you but if there's any problems don't hesitate to phone either myself or my husband about Wendy but I'm sure there won't be any problems." stated Rose in a business like tone before turning to look at Wendy.

"I had thought better of you and you were improving your grades had gotten better and while they weren't on par with your sisters I thought at least I could be somewhat proud of you but now you've shamed me and your father completely," said Rose, "if this doesn't work and you aren't fixed then I don't want to ever see you again," continued Rose harshly, "your father and I will come over once a month to see how things are going and hopefully you'll get over this disgusting fetish of yours." added Rose before giving a quick nod to Wendy's previous Nanny and leaving her daughter alone.

Wendy looked up with bright blue eyes and a slight nervous smile, "I'm guessing she told you everything right?" said Wendy, "s-so um I-I've missed you a lot." admitted Wendy softly hiding behind her long blonde hair.

Summer applied one more layer of perfume, chanel, expensive the kind of touch a woman like Rose Turner would appreciate. It also helped cover up any sweat built up from the amount of cleaning and preparing she had done last minute to make the place seem perfect, appearances were important for people like this even over their own children's happiness. Summer was 22 years old when she first started working for Turners as a Nanny for their youngest child Wendy who would have been 15 herself however it was to carry out a controversial punishment at the time regression. The Turners had high expectations of their kids and it was hard to argue with results their older children were all successful carear people who could be trotted out like show ponies at family events but Wendy might as well have been the runt of the litter and thought since Wendy wasn't able to perform as a young adult her privileges should be revoked until she met their standards.

Summer at the time was fresh out of college with a ton of student debt and a job offer that while morally dubious would give her a clean state so probably against her better judgement she accepted and became Wendy's Nanny treating her like a baby, what no one expected was the two began to bond and Wendy's grades did improve to the point where the punishment stopped and at 17 it was decided that Wendy no longer needed a nanny.

Now at 28 the last thing Summer Evans expected was a phone call from her old boss saying their daughter was a pervert and basically offering a blank cheque to fix her. Rose Turner probably had no idea that the punishment she had enacted on her daughter was now how Summer made her living treating adults like babies only this time a fetish crowd who wanted the treatments it was mainly male based and there were times it was tiring with things like when she would try to advertise people would ask her for freebies and when she politely declined they would tell her she was a fake trying to leach of the community and a real mommy would do it for the love if it which was fine in a make belief land where bills were not a thing.

The money offer and year long contract to essentially make Wendy sick of her new fetish meant she could give up on dealing with clients and probably give her the wiggle room to see if she would like a new career path. Summer was wearing a yellow sundress that came down to her knees, her brunette hair perfectly straight after being tamed by her straightening iron, her make up applied delicately to highlight her features like her jade green eyes after all she couldn't come off as low rate in front of Rose not with the fee she was being offered.

"Do not worry at all Mrs Turner, by your first visit she will be sick of this and begging to come back to adulthood" Summer said her voice stern playing the part Rose needed "But please don't let your kindness get the better of you she needs this lesson to stick be cruel to be kind as they say" playing to her ego pretending that Summer saw her as the kind mother in her own head she thought she was.

"You let me deal with this and remember we work to your schedule if you or Mr Turner have a meeting that clashes, and we need to reschedule do not hesitate, I think Wendy has had enough of getting in your way for attention don't you" She said as she bid Mrs Turner fair well and in an instant the sharp facade she put on in front of Wendy's Mother had gone.

"She told me her version I want to hear it from you" Summer said putting a hand on Wendy's shoulder and guiding her inside, her warmed when told she missed her after all the now 21-year old could hate her former nanny as an abuser. She also needed to hear it from Wendy since the Turner's were very conservative to the point where Wendy could have been listening to rock music, and they would have thought she was in a devil cult.

• Like 1

Wendy could feel her stomach turn at Summer's words to her mother and hoped that her Nanny wasn't actually going to be mean to her like her Mother wanted yet despite her anxiety she knew that Summer was a nice person who had comforted her many times in the past whenever she was upset with anything that was going on in her life.  She had never had any sort of affection at all in her life besides the time she spent with her Nanny.

Seeing Rose leave and the car moving away down the road caused Wendy to let out a loud sigh of relief.  It had felt like her own personal hell for the last month at her parent's house and this was the first time that she was 'free' away from them and Wendy couldn't help but smile despite the fact that she had no idea what Summer was going to do to her at all.

Wendy wore a simple white shirt and blue jeans with black combat boots.  It wasn't something Rose approved of at all but she didn't care about her Mother anymore giving the way she had been treated by her and her father, "Sure," said Wendy as she was guided into the house, "she looked through my room because she thought I was hiding something and thought the worse like drugs," sighed Wendy, "but she found out about my fetish," paused Wendy blushing brightly, "s-she's probably told you about it but she found my binky under my pillow a-and she just continued to look from there," Wendy leaned into Summer seeking comfort, "my room was pretty much destroyed when I got home from the gym and she wished that it was drugs she had found instead of..."

At this point Wendy had tears in her eyes and took a deep breath, "m-my fetish collection I didn't have a lot of stuff but it's the only thing that I have that makes me feel safe and secure," said Wendy, "besides when you were there," continued Wendy still hiding behind her hair, "I-I've tried moving out by they always found excuses why I shouldn't move out and make things difficult because I'm not allowed to have a job unless it's one approved by them they've even paid people not to hire me because they can't have any of their children doing mediocre work it has to be something that's high level and important."

Wendy rubbed her eyes again not wanting to cry from the stress she felt.

Summer gave a sympathetic smile as she pulled the teary eyed Wendy into a hug, she could notice that her former charge had grown into a young woman since she used to come to Summer's waist but now was pressed up against her breast as one arm held Wendy close and the other hand stroked her hair soothingly "It's alright you're with me now, no ones going to hurt you" Summer said her voice kind and soft but not dropping into a coo.

"I know this will be hard but I'm going to need details remember I won't judge you" Summer said releasing the girl but keeping an arm around her shoulders as she lead her down the well lit hallway into the modern kitchen, it had a nice view of the back yard. She lead her over to the table and a seat "Take some deep breaths and try and collect your thoughts, I'll make some tea" Summer said gently moving over to the kettle.

Summer at this point was glad she moved some of the more bigger items away, her nusery was still set up but items like the playpen and highchair had been stashed away so as not to distract Wendy or scare her off. Placing a mug of camamille tea in front of Wendy she asked "So are you into the baby thing or just diapers?" starting out with the basics

Wendy instantly wrapped her arms around Summer having never received such warmth from her own family.  It felt good and she missed Summer so much.  Why did she have to leave her in the first place? Wendy sighed contently and nuzzled against Summer's chest openly.  Wendy knew that it was odd even strange to display such affection to someone she hadn't seen in years and yet it felt natural because Summer was the one person she could hug without being pushed away.  Being held close and having her hair stroked was bliss for Wendy.  The blonde hugged Summer even harder upon hearing her words and kind soft voice that seemed to warm her body instantly, "Don't go away again." mumbled Wendy knowing that she couldn't handle being alone again at all. 

Wendy nodded a little and leaned into Summer as she was led down the well lit hallway and into the modern kitchen, "Thanks," said Wendy rubbing her nose a little with the back of her hand before taking a seat, "tea sounds really good." she added with a tearful but happy look as she took some time to take some deep breaths and collect her thoughts knowing that the conversation they were going to have wasn't going to be an easy one.

"I'm into all of it," admitted Wendy, "I haven't tried diapers but I-I sometimes try to use towels as a makeshift diaper but it's hard," paused Wendy blushing a little and not making eye contact with Summer, "when you left I kind of become depressed my parents were more happy about my grades and I didn't want to get yelled at or punished by them anymore so I kept trying my best but the time I spent with you I missed a lot because you were the only person whose ever cared about me," said Wendy, "so I went looking online for something a-and that's when I found this kink." explained Wendy continuing to look down as she sipped her tea.

"It's okay I'm here" Summer said as she stroked her hair remembering when she first started her job and any attempts at affection would leave Wendy recoiling like she was about to be struck cleary the Turner's were not a huggy bunch. "Have you eaten?" She asked and raising an eyebrow before Wendy could insist she was fine so as not to cause Summer more work "I know how you get when your anxiety is up"

"So I take it you know what your parents asked me to do?" Summer said as she began making a BLT sandwhich "The way I look at it we have several options, the first is your parents can ask for what they want but your an adult I can't force you to do anything so if you just want a place to stay and figure out what's best for you that's an option" she explained "The second option is we do sort of what they asked only I'm not going to try and make you sick of it, also if we take this option I care about your education so there'll be some online college courses you can take and some big girl outings since you don't seem to be getting out enough for my tastes"

Summer cut the crusts of the sandwhich and bought it over to Wendy, waiting on her choice.

• Like 1

Wendy sighed contently upon having her hair stroked by Summer. It was so rare for her to have any type of affection and she missed Summer so much and she missed this.  It was still a shock for her to be giving affection. Why would anyone want to hug her or hold her? She was stupid, horrible and terrible, "I'm fine really," lied Wendy, "I had food before coming," lied Wendy again, "I'm really full." added Wendy lying more and more because she didn't want Summer doing any work for her.  It would be unfair.  She was nothing but a burden.

Looking at Summer she nodded, "Yeah they told me everything and even seem gleeful about it," said Wendy her stomach growling as she looked at the sandwich Summer was making, "I-I kinda would like to explore my kink but I realize that it would probably be disgusting for you to do with me like before so I'll just go with the first option but my parents need to be fooled otherwise they'll cut me off and I don't have any savings or anything at all," sighed Wendy, "they still don't let me have friends and I had to hack the computer so much as well because they kept blocking me from using any sites that they didn't approve of."

Wendy started to eat the sandwich, "Thank you Summer I owe you a lot."

Thinking a bit Wendy frowned, "I-I know that I said I was burden and I am b-but could we do option two instead?" stammered Wendy blushing brightly.

Summer frowned and let out a sigh "This is going to take a lot of work to break you of that habit" she said shaking her head. Wendy had been like that for aslong as Summer had known her and she couldn't blame the poor girl, if she was told by her parents everyday that she wasn't good enough than she might start to believe it as well. Summer knelt down besides the chair as Wendy ate, she kissed the girl on her cheek whispering into her ear "Don't you remember how much fun we used to have when you were my little baby" she said with a soft coo "all that playing and fun and snuggling down for movies and naps"

"Isn't it going to be fun being Nanny's good girl again" She said wrapping her arms around Wendy's waist nuzzling her cheek against Wendy's. "We can start as little as you want, I have all sorts of things so we don't have to start with diapers if you don't want to" she said slowly she wanted to comfort Wendy to bring her more onboard with the idea rather than think Summer was doing it for the money

• Like 1

Wendy half smirked at that, "I don't envy you," half joked Wendy, "do you know how long I've had this habit for?" she asked jokingly trying to lighten the mood a little knowing that she had some issues that needed to be work on but she wasn't sure if they could ever be fixed even with Summer's help.  Wendy glanced at Summer as she watched her former Nanny kneeling down besides her chair.

What was Summer doing?

Wendy gulped her some of her sandwich down having taking a big bite and instantly blushed at the kiss on her cheek, "Y-yeah...." stammered Wendy becoming shy while her cheeks burned redder and redder.  Being hugged caused Wendy to tense up considerably but after a few seconds she relaxed feeling comforted by Summer's embrace and found herself enjoying the closeness they were sharing right now.  The nuzzling caused Wendy to giggle softly and she couldn't remember the last time she had giggled let alone laughed or smiled.  Wendy nodded, "I missed being your good girl," admitted Wendy starting to feel safe, "I-I've never worn diapers before not even pull-ups," paused Wendy, "c-could I start at five or maybe four and work my way down?" asked Wendy softly, "I-I want to try and be a baby but I dunno I've read so much and I just never thought I would get the chance...."

"Sure hon we can work it out as we go" Summer said as she wiped some of the crumbs from Wendy's mouth before kissing again on the cheek, she wanted to normalise the affection from Wendy knowing where she came from she doubted this was something she got often if at all. It would also take some time to figure out exactly how she could treat Wendy little before it was easy enough as the girl was small enough for her to pick up and carry and while she could probably lift Wendy and carry her to bed she doubted it would be as easy as having her on her hip like she used to.

"What kind of things have you read?" Summer asked in her mind the internet while wonderful as a research tool could also set some unrealistic expectations so trying to normalise this was an important goal

• 2 weeks later...

Wendy smiled at that glad that they could work things out and that Summer wasn't freaked out by her at all.  The kiss took Wendy by surprise but she didn't flinch at all instead she smiled shyly and blushed a little.  This wasn't normal for her and yet she liked it she even felt safe maybe that was due to Summer? She had always felt safe with Summer.

"O-oh a few things," stammered Wendy blushing, "there's a lot of stuff," paused Wendy feeling embarrassed, "I-I've read about breastfeeding," she mumbled looking away from Summer, "a-and ya know other stuff."

She wasn't quite sure what she could say.  She had read a lot of stories from people about the scene and had read posts on different forums, "I'm not interested in pain." added Wendy quietly knowing that some people tended to enjoy mixing pain into the kink.

"O-oh a few things,"

"there's a lot of stuff,"

This was going to be good, Summer thought to herself as she watched the shades of Wendy's cheeks turn from red to resembling a severe form of sun burn.

"I-I've read about breastfeeding,"

"a-and ya know other stuff."

That seemed more of a squeek than even a whisper, Summer heself couldn't help but watch the more and more embrassed Wendy and was getting some sort of ammusement from it.

"Well you're Nanny can't breastfeed you" Summer said running a hand on Wendy's thigh "I'd have to be your Mommy for that and you'd have to be the tiniest littlest baby to need that" she cooed as tickled Wendy under her chin.

"Is that what you want little one? hmm, being so little you couldn't say Mommy you'd have to say Mama"

Wendy could feel Summer's eyes on her and kept her gaze away from her as she continued to blush focusing entirely on the fridge wondering if she said to much or not?

Wendy's plan failed as she felt Summer hand running across her thigh and turned her head to look at her with big bright eyes like a deer caught in headlights.

Nanny wouldn't be able to breastfeed? Yet.....

Why was Summer running her hand across her thigh?

"M-M-Mommy!" stammered Wendy out in complete and utter shock looking at Summer.  Each word Summer spoke had caused Wendy's cheeks to grow redder and redder.  The thought of being so tiny and small to the point of only being able to say Mama and not Mommy appealed to her badly.  The tickle under her chin only causing her blush to increase and yet she couldn't help but giggle and smile a little enjoying the attention that she never truly had from anyone except Summer.

After a few minutes Wendy was able to answer Summer's question.

"I-I-I'm scared," stammered Wendy again but instead of sounding her normal self she sounded more young her tone going higher but to a much softer pitch, "no one likes me," said Wendy wondering why she was even saying this to Summer, "I,um, I really...."

Wendy looked away shyly deciding to stare at her shoes, "I really would like that." admitted Wendy forcing her words out feeling as if she was a naughty child for admitting to wanting something.  It wasn't uncommon for her father to call her selfish when she asked for something in the past and Wendy didn't want Summer to find her selfish at all, "please?" squeaked Wendy quietly wanting to be polite and knowing that she had to be polite unless she wanted to be punished.  Certain behaviour was expected from her family and she needed to abide by that.

Summer smiled deeply when Wendy finally said she wanted this, she was worried that she was going to be coming of to strong that it would push the girl away but she couldn't keep lying to herself. What had started all those years ago as an unusual punishment to be carried out and a way to remove all her college debts and had to turned into something deeper. Summer took the punishment and now gave it out to grown ups who paid her not a small sum to do it and while it was about the money in her head in truth she was searching for that maternal rush she had not felt since Wendy.

"So that's how you'll let me know" Summer said wrapping her arms around the still seated Wendy "You'll call me Mommy and when you are ready to be really little I'll know because you'll call me Mama"

"If you're all finished do you want the grand tour of your new home" Summer said softly wanting to make Wendy not just feel like a guest which is probably more than her parents ever did for her.

Wendy glanced at Summer nervously feeling taking back by her smile a little wondering what that meant? She had no idea about the maternal rush Summer was searching for at all but Wendy knew what she wanted easily.  Wendy wanted the past to come alive again where she was cared and loved for by Summer. That was what she wanted and was searching for which is why she got into ageplay and more so ABDL because she wanted to feel as if she was wanted again by someone and that she was allowed to be weak and make mistakes without getting punished or yelled at.

Wendy looked at Summer with tearful eyes having not expected any of this at all and leaned herself towards Summer as she felt arms wrapping around her, "Thank you," said Wendy softly, "Mommy." she added unsure of herself and yet she didn't want to call Summer 'Nanny' at all because Summer had been more of a parent to her then her own.  It also felt good to call Summer that.

Wendy nodded a little in response, "Can I hold your hand?" asked Wendy shyly.

Summer ran a hand through Wendy's blonde hair, a look of deep satisfaction on her face as she was treated to the melodic tone of Wendy's voice squeeking out the word Mommy. This was what she had wanted for so long not to just be playing the part but to feel like she was a Mommy.

"Wendy you're not twenty one years old" Summer said her tone soft as she stood up placing her hands on her hips trying to strike a pose of authrority that a child could understand. "You don't need to ask silly things like for cuddles or handholding it's expected of you because you're just my little girl now" Summer cooed picking Wendy up from her seat and kissing her on the cheek before setting her down and offering her hand.

Wendy leaned into Summer's hand enjoying her touch and affection.  Any type of affection left Wendy feeling happy even simple touches made her smile.

Wendy offered Summer a confused look but she didn't feel scared because of the soft tone Summer was using despite the pose that made Summer look more like an adult in her eyes, "Expected?" squeaked Wendy blushing, "I-I don't need to ask? Are you sure it's okay?" asked Wendy cautiously despite the big smile on her face at being called Summer's 'little girl'.

Being picked up Wendy giggled a little, "Mommy." squeaked Wendy gently surprised at being picked up and then kissed.  Wendy quickly held Summer's hand tightly and moved in close to her to the point her head was now resting on Summer's side.

• 3 weeks later...

"I-I don't need to ask? Are you sure it's okay?"

This caused Summer to giggle, hopefully Wendy would realise it wasn't at her "You havn't changed have you" Summer asked ruffling Wendy's blonde hair "I say don't ask and you ask if I'm sure".

"Now I want you to know that while I'm more than willing to go at your place, when your parents decide to turn up for a visit we won't have a choice, also while I love you calling me Mommy, I'll have to be Nanny while they are here" She explained as she guided Wendy around.

"So you've seen the kitchen where we will eat together, there'll be no eating meals in front of the tv in this house" she said with a mock sterness "the door over there leads to the back garden but you have to have permission little one"

She lead the younger woman towards the living room as she rubbed her shoulder, she was trying to get through the "normal" rooms before she took her into the rooms that Wendy had probably fantasied about.

Hearing Summer's giggle Wendy blushed but smiled knowing that it wasn't at her. If it had been anyone else Wendy would of thought it would be at her but not with Summer because she knew that her Nanny....Mommy wasn't mean and never hurt her at all.

Wendy smiled a little, "I think I've grown a little," replied Wendy jokingly, "o-oh yeah."

It was part of her nature to check and double check if things were okay with someone mainly due to her parents and how they wanted everything to be perfect all the time so she would always ask them if she was doing things the way they wanted correctly or not.

Wendy nodded, "I understand they'll want it to be very full-on," she paused, "it'll be hard not calling you Mommy." she added as she following Summer around looking at everything curiously.

Wendy giggled and nodded, "What if I don't ask permission?" asked Wendy shyly enjoying the mock sternness that Summer had. It didn't frighten her at all and she felt safe with Summer.

"Mommy?" she paused, "I-I'm really glad to be with you again." she added hugging Summer shyly.

"Well you're going to need to be very careful otherwise they might decide to seek help from someone else" Summer warned not wanting to cross the Turner family, they had resources enough to make it hard for Summer to find any legitmate work again.

"Well I can't see that happening because your my good girl" Summer said with a grin "However if you insist, it could be anything from a spanking, corner time, longer nap, no tv or maybe I'll keep you in the playpen so Mommy knows you'll stay where she leaves you" Summer teased.

"I'm glad your back to sweetpea" Summer said as she lead her upstairs after showing Wendy her room, she decided to skip over the nursery not wanting to overload the poor things brains with the props also because it was very generic to get clients in the room would have to be decorated for Wendy's tastes.

Instead she left her to a spacious guest room, it was more like something out of a hotel "I know this doesn't scream you but it's only tempoary untill you feel comfortable getting your age down and if you change your mind about it and want to be a big girl we can always redecorate here"

"M-Maybe it would be best if you start the day before they arrived? I mean so I can get use to calling you Nanny again and bit use to how you'll be treating me? It'll help me adjust a little." added Wendy knowing that her parents would do anything and everything to correct her.

"I don't want to lose you again." mumbled Wendy holding Summer's hand in her own becoming a bit upset.

The teasing was enough for Wendy to smile again.  The thought of being naughty seemed kind of fun to Wendy and she knew that if she did or was naughty at all Summer wasn't going to shout at her.

Going upstairs Wendy was a little surprised by the spacious guest room but smiled, "It's good I really appreciate it Mommy!" replied Wendy hugging Summer, "I really don't want to be a big girl so I doubt I'll be changing my mind at all," paused Wendy only to grin, "I want to be like Peter Pan." she added softly looking at Summer.

"that's a good idea, but don't worry about loosing me, worst case scenario I'll put your folks over my knee" Summer joked deciding building up Wendy's anxiety would be a pointless excersize considering Summer wasn't sure if they cared enough to cisit or were trying to make themselves seem imposing.

"Well you can't be Peter Pan" Summer said ruffling Wendy's hair before helping Wendy sit on the bed. Summer knelt down and began to take of Wendy's sneakers "Peter Pan went and lived with the lost boys, you get to stay under the care of your Mommy silly goose"

Summer took the shoes off and then Wendy's socks "Like Peter Pan never had anyone to tell him it was nap time" she cooed as she pulled back the covers for her.

Wendy smiled and even giggled at the thought of Summer putting her parents over her knee, "I bet you'd make them behave properly," said Wendy amused by Summer's joking about, "I don't think there's much to worry about though I mean it's not as if they know anything about babies." she added remembering the various Nanny's she had throughout her life as a young child. Her parents were very absent.

Wendy giggled again as she felt Summer ruffling her hair.  She had missed this and was soaking up as much attention as she could from Summer, "Yeah," said Wendy watching as Summer knelt down, "I'd rather be with you Mommy," paused Wendy feeling more and more like a kid from the way Summer talked to her and how Summer was taking care of her now, "nap time?" said Wendy almost in surprise only to grin. 

The idea of taking a nap sounded good! Normally she would 'nap' to get away from her parents but here it was because she was a little girl and more so Summer's little girl.  The simple act made her so happy.  Wendy crawled into bed waiting to be tucked in, "Mommy can you read me a story?" asked Wendy, "Please?" she added deciding to use her secret weapon, puppy eyes, Wendy made her eyes as big as she could and even pouted a little so her bottom lip stuck out, "Cuddle too?" asked Wendy softly remembering the times when Summer would sometimes cuddle her and she would simply fall asleep straight away in her arms.

"Young Lady you should know better than trying those tricks on me" Summer said a smile on her face but the voice still stern "Stories and Cuddles are bedtime, naptime is so Mommy can clean up and get ready for an afternoon of keeping up with a little one" She said as she pulled the covers up and began to tuck her in, it was important early for Summer to set some boundries and not let Wendy think she would always get her way with her.

"It's not like you're a baby, you're my big girl, you don't need to be nursed in the rocking chair while I pat your padded tushie" Summer cooed trying to leave out some incentives for Wendy to consider with her desire to regress.