LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My wife

Hey everyone!
So I’ve been a DL for a long time and wear diapers for urinary incontinence. Recently I’ve wanted to explore the AB side of things. I told my wife who is super supportive of the ABDL desires and she was completely okay with it. She told me “just let me know what you need me to do”. Her only “no” is changing #2 diapers (which I completely understand).

I have two concerns that I would love some input on:

1) I still feel bad asking her to indulge with me in the AB role play. How have some of you gotten past this with a non ABDL spouse/partner?

2) What are some role play ideas that I could bring up to her for us to try?

I appreciate any help or ideas!!

I had a girl friend and we rented in the same complex and we knew each other for a year or so and she moved in with me. A Halloween party was coming to our complex and our club house and all were invited to dress in costumes.   I did not care to go but my girl friend said we should and she would take care of our costumes and on the day of the party two hours bbefore the party she said time to get ready and she opened a large box and we stripped naked. she said to get on the bed and I did and she grabed a diaper and shoved it under me and powered me and pinned it very tight and I protested to no avail. she said stand and I did and on went a rubber diaper cover and a real cute baby dress and bonnet  and white socks and white shoes. I looked  in the mirror and didn 't know what to sayi.l She got a similar out fir on and there we were. Time to go she said and I said I need to pee and she said no and   lifted my frilly dress and locked the padlock and I was locked in and she locked hers and she laughed and so did I. This was the first I was seen in a diaper. It turned out to be a lod of fun.

12 hours ago, apullupsboy said:

Hey everyone!
So I’ve been a DL for a long time and wear diapers for urinary incontinence. Recently I’ve wanted to explore the AB side of things. I told my wife who is super supportive of the ABDL desires and she was completely okay with it. She told me “just let me know what you need me to do”. Her only “no” is changing #2 diapers (which I completely understand).

I have two concerns that I would love some input on:

1) I still feel bad asking her to indulge with me in the AB role play. How have some of you gotten past this with a non ABDL spouse/partner?

2) What are some role play ideas that I could bring up to her for us to try?

I appreciate any help or ideas!!

The wonderful thing you have going for you is that your partner is understanding and accepting of your diaper desires.   Many partners can never come to terms with their significant other in a diaper which generally results in heartbreak.  The fact that she is willing to participate is an added bonus.

First and formost you need to understand that she probably does not fully comprehend how important diapers are to you.  I feel it is always important to communicate your diaper needs and desires before you immerse a non ABDL partner into the lifestyle.

After a nice long diaper talk I would simply ask her to change your diaper for the first time.  Understand that she will probably not change you perfectly as this is completely new to her.  Help give her advice should she need it and never get frustrated as she is being nice enough to play along.

Once a caregiver is present you may find yourself wanting a Mommy all the time.  I know in my marriage when it comes to wearing diapers I can be very selfish at times.  Not necessarily intentionally, it just is natural as you want your Mommy to do everything for you all the time.  A normal real life relationship prevents such full time immersion generally because life gets in the way.

Be patient with your partner.  Help teach her what it is you like.  Understand unlike you she will not have diapers on her mind every second.  Her mood will change.  My wife for example has less to do with me wearing diapers right before her period and I have grown to accept that.  

Once you have gotten past the first diaper change then advance to other play.  Allow her to be who she is.  My wife has made it clear to me that when it comes to her being my Mommy she is not a robot and cannot be programmed.

Most importantly have fun.  A mommy is wonderful thing to have.

The best advice I can give is talk to her about what she would be interested in doing it trying with you.  We could name tons of things, but if it's not what she wants or you then it won't matter.

Talk to each other.  Communication in any relationship is key.  

• 3 years later...
On 8/8/2019 at 2:14 AM, DiaperedAllTheTime said:

The wonderful thing you have going for you is that your partner is understanding and accepting of your diaper desires.   Many partners can never come to terms with their significant other in a diaper which generally results in heartbreak.  The fact that she is willing to participate is an added bonus.

First and formost you need to understand that she probably does not fully comprehend how important diapers are to you.  I feel it is always important to communicate your diaper needs and desires before you immerse a non ABDL partner into the lifestyle.

After a nice long diaper talk I would simply ask her to change your diaper for the first time.  Understand that she will probably not change you perfectly as this is completely new to her.  Help give her advice should she need it and never get frustrated as she is being nice enough to play along.

Once a caregiver is present you may find yourself wanting a Mommy all the time.  I know in my marriage when it comes to wearing diapers I can be very selfish at times.  Not necessarily intentionally, it just is natural as you want your Mommy to do everything for you all the time.  A normal real life relationship prevents such full time immersion generally because life gets in the way.

Be patient with your partner.  Help teach her what it is you like.  Understand unlike you she will not have diapers on her mind every second.  Her mood will change.  My wife for example has less to do with me wearing diapers right before her period and I have grown to accept that.  

Once you have gotten past the first diaper change then advance to other play.  Allow her to be who she is.  My wife has made it clear to me that when it comes to her being my Mommy she is not a robot and cannot be programmed.

Most importantly have fun.  A mommy is wonderful thing to have.

Prior to meeting my wife, I considered myself strictly a DL (Diaper Lover). It was like that for 15+ years. I never hid my special interest in diapers from her and decided to tell her all about it while we were still just friends.

She was and still is very open-minded, nonjudgmental, supportive and encouraging when it comes to my desire to wear and wet diapers. While dating, and for the first couple years after getting married, she wasn't an active participant, though she would occasionally playfully tease me about my diapers or discreetly pat my diapered butt. It was actually really nice, and I looked to her playful ribbing.

Then one day, seemingly out of the blue, she "suddenly" became more interested in my diaper wearing, which led to her encouraging me to wear diapers to bed every night. It was actually my wife who suggested that we delve into the AB (Adult Baby) side ofthings. She not only changes my diapers, but she's bought me onsies, a pacifier, baby bottles, and loves to nurse me too (we're currently working on getting her to lactate. Now whenever I wear diapers around her I'm no longer Dave. I'm "BabyDavey" and she's my Mommy.

You're right, having a loving, caring Mommy is absolutely a wonderful thing.

• Like 1