LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

And you get a ⭐!

If we put it in it's most simplistic form, we are all here on DD for some type of human connection: commonalities, relationships, roleplays, acceptance, experiences, stories etc. Whatever YOUR reason I think the endgame is either to find that significant other out there or to add to the quality of your existing relationship.

What if I told you that I think a simple app could help with MOST of those two goals? Whether you admit it or not, we live in the age of the smartphone so yes there's an app for everything out there. I've come across apps that are a good starting point for what I hope this manifests to but not quite what I think we need in this community.

What is this app? Simply put, it's an interctive communication tool for you and your partner. I got this idea listening to a few podcasts this week. They talked about one trick for a long distance relationship is to have a sticker chart for good and bad behavior. Well the act of getting a sticker itself is pretty cool and possibly "little space" inducing.

One step further is a reward system for those stickers. I looked for some actual reward boards on the internet and got pretty excited about the idea of introducing this to my wife as a way to get what I want AND for her to feel spoiled and on a pedestal at the same time. I explained it to her and she was on board with it!!! I hadn't ordered a board yet because she wanted to try and make one first but all week she was giving me 's for little tasks I may or may not have been reluctant to do. She also took away "stars" for when I was a mean or complained about something. All the while my mind races on how many "stars" I had and what I could possibly use them on.

A physical board sounded very cool but wasn't too practical because I travel a lot for work and am not home a whole lot so I started researching mobile apps. Bingo! That was where the idea started to snowball. I have always struggled with communication of my needs in my relationships, how about I just type them in a list? Sounds pretty pathetic huh? So in the age where we would rather text than call, but you're still reading this right.....so I've got your attention this long. Lol

The idea is that it is custom. No matter your age,DL, AB etc. The caregiver/mommy/daddy sets up an account with administration access and sets rules and expectations (my wife likes to make sure I'm not adding extra stars), tasks or chores,rewards and point values are discussed together. The app is synced between the two phones, this was a feature I have yet to find in the apps I have tried so far (Android) which is essential. The little needs to know what their total stars are and what rewards they can redeem!  For example, let's say your partner wants you to pick up the milk from the store, they can set the task up in the app with a point value and self discipline from there would take over. The reward is one star, and it takes 5 stars to earn a bubble bath drawn. Guess they better earn a few more stars huh? How about something as simple as giving your girlfriend a compliment, earns you 1 star and you are saving up to buy your first diaper? That's where the human aspect of communication plays because hopefully you have already had the tough talk about ageplay and now you just need a way to know your needs will be met in time, at her pace.

The customization is what makes this really stand out because each play partner, each dynamic in a relationship is different. If you are strictly DL it would have less AB themes and be more of a romantic tone. The app can be two-way for those that are switch.

Apps I have looked at but not test driven 100%:Starchores, our home, ireward chart (my favorite so far) an example of this app has some possible rewards I have set up.

Please comment on your suggestions and ideas, I'd love to hear them. If you have experience with creating apps, please get in touch with me! Also let me know if you would like an update on how this goes for us!

Screenshot_20190731-163745-1.png

• Like 2

I think its a great idea to build a relationship with a little.  There are a couple other apps out there as well one I like is Chore, reward, and sticker chart by stimulate kids good behavior. Keep working with the right little to figure out the kinks. ;)

• Like 1

We use OurHome within our DDlg relationship and it allows for everything you've described. We've customized it to our relationship and it works really, really well. We dont use it for communication as we do that constantly but we do use it for rules and tasks.

Little kaiya 

8 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

We use OurHome within our DDlg relationship and it allows for everything you've described. We've customized it to our relationship and it works really, really well. We dont use it for communication as we do that constantly but we do use it for rules and tasks.

Little kaiya 

This is the one that we set up last night to try. I like that it has the ability for me to give tasks to her. I'm not a big fan of the layout and color scheme bit maybe it will work just fine.

Another thought is if you want a simpler layout you can use a google doc they wouldnt be able to edit it and it might provide the simplicity your looking for. Just message me and I can show how it would look.

7 hours ago, Pokemonfan said:

Another thought is if you want a simpler layout you can use a google doc they wouldnt be able to edit it and it might provide the simplicity your looking for. Just message me and I can show how it would look.

Thanks for the info!

On 8/1/2019 at 7:52 PM, wetlilboy said:

Hehe I like you rewards list on that chart!

Thanks lil guy!

The rewards have since been updated with some for her as well. 

On 8/1/2019 at 9:59 AM, Pokemonfan said:

Thanks for the advice. We went with the OurHome app and it's working pretty smooth.

• 3 years later...