LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for some rp partners for long term

Hello my name is Tasha and i am 25 years old and i love to roleplay where i am treated like a baby and breastfed. I am open to playing the mommy sometimes just not all the time . Males are more the welcome to message me but you will have to play as a female so i can also get what i want.With every scenario i would like for the caregiver to be a female celebrity. also must include breastfeeding.

Here are a few of my scene ideas:

1) It's a quiet afternoon and someone decides to take a nap, skipping out on their chores. The roommate, who has had it with this, dresses them up in a diaper and takes pictures to blackmail them. It starts with extra chores, and goes deeper as the roommate discovers the love of being dominant over another.

2)Colleagues for work, two girls compete for an excellent job at work. One of them has been working for a long time in the company, and the other young girl has just come, but is very capable. and the experienced employee decides to eliminate the competitor in a very original way. Make her baby. 

3)Roommates – We could be in the dorms or just roommates sharing an apartment or your parents renting a room to me. You could either do it so I wet myself naturally or use hypnosis and eventually getting to the point of wetting and messing in the day. You could also use hypnosis to reverse puberty so I had a small pee pee and balls with no hair and you would be way bigger and in eighth grade and you have a younger brother who is close to getting out of diapers, but still has all the gear. Then you could make it very embarrassing for me by diapering me without privacy just like a baby no matter whether a lot of people are around or whether we are in public. The first day accident you could take me some place that is busy and make me pee my pants in public and then diaper me while everyone watches. You could start making me wear them around the house and let my baby stuff sit out so anyone can see.

4)Baby Sitter – I get in trouble at school and my parents hire you to baby sit. You could play someone from school, cousin, next door neighbor and my parents were afraid I wouldn’t keep my punishment while they were gone and it would cute if I didn’t realize my parents hired you. You could show up after they left with a diaper bag and laughing your ass of at the idea of diapering me and making it super humiliating

5)Renter - I live in the apartments that your dad owns and I would be starting college in a few months, but I moved early to get out of my parent’s house. You could play his younger daughte and I don’t normally have a wetting problem, but have been going to parties lately and wet the bed a few times and the furniture is rented too, so I try drying out the mattress and your dad sends you to do a check and you notice and talk down to me and treat me like a little-pee-pee girl instead of a mature college kid and you tell me you will keep it a secret from everyone if I agree to abide by your rules which starts with plastic sheets and diapers at night and eventually outfitting my room with baby stuff left over from previous renters and you buy locking plastic pants and start making me wear 24/7 and making me wet and mess and once I am under your thumb you decide to let others know about my secret and maybe do a pool party with your friends from school and having them bring some babies along and you make me play with them while letting your friends make fun of me as I use my diapers throughout the day and you do a raffle to see who gets to change me right there just like the other babies.

6) Teacher at school - You have had issue with me being rude to you and other students. You keep diapers on hand for one of the special needs kids that are thick and babyish prints that have prints. I need to pee and ask for a bathroom break with you telling me to come up for a note so I don't get in trouble. I pee myself on way up drenching my pants which you would make a big deal out of about it right in front of everyone. Then you spank and diaper me right in front of everybody then give me your breast to suck.

Please kik me with the following :
Name:
Time Zone
Little/Caregiver/Switch:
Little Age:
Sexual or Non Sexual :
Celebrity Choice
Scene Choice:
DD username:
And the people to respond with in the next 24 hours you get a choice of pic. If you do the list right away without me asking you to do it my kik is lovetorp365

Hey.
My name is Anastasia. I am 32 I am from Russia).
I would like to play a role-playing game with you by any rules.
I can play as the role of the baby, and the role of mommy.

I like to turn adults into babies. Forced..

I like to include in my role-playing games a lot of different interesting things)

You won't get bored with me.

Do you have any scripts or offer me yours?