LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Bed-wetter Goes To The Doctor (Private)

I am a 16 year old guy who started wetting the bed a few months ago and my mom makes me get diapered around 8 each night.  I can't diaper myself because  she doesn't want me to leak and it's strange having mom see me naked but what's worse is getting changed in the living room in front of the window where people can see through like it's bad enough to be back in diapers much less changed with no privacy.  Occasionally I have been changed in front of family like cousins  or aunts.  So far none of my friends know about it because I haven't  had them stay over not sure what to say but mom says I am being paranoid and who knows who she blabbed to, probably the whole neighborhood.

My name  is Sebastian and I have dark medium hair with medium blue eyes with a  height of 5' 8.   I am 115 pounds but don't participate in sports because of my uncoordinated body  and focus on school.  My mom set up a doctors appointment for me to discuss my wetting  but I didn't want to go and discuss it with anyone because who knows who the doctor would tell others like his kids.

My  mom dropped me off  and then left me at the doctors office.  The doctor had recently moved to share the same office as a pediatrician so I wasn't sure where to go  plus if mom drives I can play on my phone during the ride.  I walked in to the area labeled check in and told them my name  with them giving me a clipboard and I brought some water with me which I drank a large soda we got on the way because I was craving it.  It was 64 ounces and I finished half before taking it inside.

• 1 month later...

My name is Eric and I'm 13 years old. I stand 5'10 with lean but slightly muscular build. I'm in the 7th grade and was at the doctor's. It was not unusual as I volunteered to help with a variety of task. It also helped that in a year they would hire me as a part time job as I would be old enough for a work permit from school. It was another day as usual I was looking at upcoming appointments I saw there was a 16 year old coming in for OAB. I asked the nurse what that meant and she said it means he wets himself. I could hardly believe a 16 year old would wet himself like a baby. When the boy came in he didnt look to be 16 in fact if I didnt know any better I'd say he was elementary at best guess. The way the kid was all covert about his appointment was annoying and I could just tell he'd give the doctor a hard time about his problem. I informed him the doctor would be awhile and to please have a seat. After doing so I noticed the large bottle of water he had. Was he trying to have am accident I wondered. I knew if I was him I'd avoid drinking anything in public especially such a large beverage. I sighed knowing the closest bathrooms were out of order and I would have a mess to clean shortly. I went to the back and gathered two thick diapers and the strongest suppositories we had on hand. If this kid makes a mess for me to clean he's going to get a lesson before he even sees the doc.

I sit in the waiting room drinking my water and finish the paperwork for the doctor.  I need to go to the bathroom so I pick up everything and head to the front desk to turn my paperwork in.  "Here's the paperwork Eric and where are the bathrooms at?"

I have to pee so bad and it feels stronger now that I am standing.  I am starting to wonder if I will be able to make it.  Having a younger guy working here only makes it worse and I am  glad he doesn't know because I would just die.

I smile knowing if he's asking for the bathrooms his bladders at its limit. I take the paperwork and start filling information on the computer. " The bathrooms on this side of the building are actually out of service. The doctor should be ready in a few you should hold it he'll likely want a sample anyways. Just have a seat I'll call you up shortly." I turn back to my computer inputting information except I have put you under pediatrics.