LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Aizawa Shouta had everything under control. He’d set up the nursery, complete with immensely thick diapers covered in babyish designs and locking, frilly pink plastic panties with matching locking mittens near the fully-stocked changing table. He’d gotten the crib ready, the mobile with cartoon cats spinning above it idly, and multiple babyish dresses and little girly outfits were hung in the closet. He made the ad requesting a babysitter for a naughty sissy baby, who needed locking panties and locking mittens so he wouldn’t take off his diapers. He said that the sissy had to be either triple or double-diapered at all times, so baby wouldn’t make big messies on the floor.

Aizawa specified that the sissy baby could be fussy, and cautioned the babysitter that he could act like he was a big strong adult but the babysitter could cure him of that by making sure he knew he was just a sissy baby boy. He said that sissy already has long hair, so curling it or making it all pretty would be easy. 

Aizawa noted that it was expected he be paraded around outside or shown off because he has to know what a cute little sissy he is, and that he couldn’t be allowed to disobey, no matter what. However, his ad was sabotaged by his target, who inserted his name as the name of the “naughty sissy” who was in need of a Daddy. 

John stood 6'7 with a muscular build from years or training athletes. He kept his brunette hair cut short and made it a necessity that he remain in control in all aspects of his life. At 35 years old he had been a daddy to many adult babies over the years. Often he would babysit littles over long weekends and once a year he would treat himself to a week vacation where he would care for and discipline the naughtiest baby he could find challenging himself to turn them into hood little babies by weeks end. 

After a recent promotion at work he had decided to make the choice to be a full time daddy. What other reason would he have for being on an abdl site in the middle of a work day. It was almost like someone new his desires as he came across an ad for a naughty sissy looking for a daddy to put her in her place and make her the good sissy baby she wanted to be. Just thinking about being this little sissy's daddy had his heart racing. 

John thought about how he should reply and realized...he was nervous. John scolded himself "you are the daddy get it together".  With that John drafted a simple email.

Dear Sissy,

My name is John but you will refer to mr only as Daddy going forward. I will take care of all your needs and see to it you get everything you need. Daddy will meet you today at 4:00 PM. Wait for me at Central Street Park near the basketball court. All sissy babies should have on their diapers at all times. If your not wearing your diapers when I arrive daddy will spank and diaper you right there. Wear a yellow shirt and white shorts so I can identify you. Don't keep daddy waiting little girl.

With a rush of excitement John sent the email then went about strength training with his next client.

Aizawa’s brother wound up fooling him. He told him to go to the basketball court at 4:00 PM for a “surprise”, and as a stroke of bad luck(ensured by his brother, who sabotaged the laundry machine so it “stopped working”), the only clean clothes Aizawa could find were a yellow t-shirt and white shorts. 

He didn’t look like a man. He was short, with long, black hair and a very feminine, curvaceous figure. Even with a hint of dark hair on his arms and legs, he still looked like a girl. His lips-soft and pink, pouty-were incredibly effeminate as well, and that paired with his long, pretty lashes just sealed his fate. 

The man blushed shyly, squirming a little. Wasn’t this pair of shorts a bit too small for him? They were so short they almost showed too much. He kept tugging them down, beet red and squirming nervously, twisting a lock of wavy hair with his finger.

Aizawa sighed, and wound up bumping into a much larger man. He was a giant at 6’7, completely dwarfing him. “S-sorry.” He blurted out, ducking his head to hide his red face, “I-I wasn’t lookin’ where I was goin’.” Even his voice was girlish, with a cute little lisp and a high, breathy tone. 

John finished his day at 2PM and went home to prepare to meet his little one. After taking a shower John put on a red tshirt that did nothing to hide his muscular build and a pair of denim jeans. Dressed he wondered if his little sissy would be diapered as instructed. Always one to be prepared John grabbed a backpack and bagged 3 if the thickest diapers he had, wipes, and baby powder. Along with these items he packed a new pink pacifier for his sissy princess to suck on he laid down the rules. Everything ready John got to the park at 3:30.

He sat on a bench waiting for his little one to show up and could hardly believe his eyes when he say how perfectly feminine the little sissy already was. He started walking in the smaller boys direction when he bumped into him. He chuckled thinking what a clumsy baby and put his hands on the boys waist. "Careful little one Daddy almost knocked you over." He smirked and reached behind squeezing the boys bottom to discover him not in a diaper as instructed. " Well it seems a little sissy here wants to start off on the wrong foot with daddy already. What were your instructions for meeting daddy sissy boy?!" He yells the questions not caring who hears as Aizawa didn't seem to care about the impending embarrassment since he chose not to follow instructions.

Aizawa’s eyes welled up with tears. “I-I-I...all I know is that I had to wear this ‘cause the washing machine broke and my brother said to put these on because they’d look nice so I’m..so-sorry.” He rubbed at his eyes and flinched when the man felt his pants, his face going red with humiliation and shame. 

The poor sissy looked at the ground, rubbing his eyes. “I didn’t mean to, I’m sorry! I..I’ll be good, I’ll wear the diapers like a good b-baby.” He whimpered quietly,  shivering. “I..I didn’t mean to be bad, mister. Please d-don’t be m-mad at me!” Aizawa didn’t understand what diapers had to do with anything until it hit him. He was mistaken for the sissy baby. 

He decided to not say anything about it being a mistake for now; this Daddy guy was already so mad, and making him more upset was not something he wanted to do. Aizawa has always been a crybaby, the type to let his emotions get to him, so this type of whimpering and crying was normal for the feminine man. 

“I...please, I’ll wear them, just don’t be mad at me. It’s s-scary, Daddy.” 

John sighed as his little sissy began to cry. "Daddy isn't trying to be scary but I also can't allow you to disobey me." John takes hold of your hand and walks to a nearby bench sitting down. " Since it's your first misbehaviour daddy will only give you ten spanks. Now show daddy you can be a good sissy and pull down your shorts and lay across daddies lap for your spanking." He pats his lap looking at you patiently. " Dont make daddy have to lay you across my lap then its 30 spanks".

Aizawa allowed the much stronger man to hold his hand, leading him to a nearby bench and sitting down. The explanation made things painfully clear; he was a sissy baby now, not the person he’d intended to get this treatment. He was the one who would have to act like a good baby, and wear pretty dresses and diapers. Shivering, the petite sissy obediently pulled down his shorts to reveal lacy little panties and lay himself over Daddy's lap. “Y-yes, Daddy. I-I’m sorry.” 

John chuckled" it seems my sissy baby thought she could be a big girl and wear bog girl panties. That's very naughty sweetheart. Daddies baby will only ever wear diapers from now on I expect you'll remember that after this." John pulled the panties down to the sissy boys knees and rubbed his bottom. Suddenly without warning he began the spanking. " You will not wear panties anymore. You will wear your pretty sissy diapers and enjoy them like a good little sissy."  John stopped after the ten spanks the boys pale bottom already looking a little pink from the spanks. John stands the sissy boy up and makes him step out of the panties tossing them in the nearby trash. John opens his backpack laying a soft pink blanket on the bench. There are multiple people jogging and walking by pointing at the freshly spanked half naked boy. " Now lay down and ask daddy to put you in your pretty pink diapers".

The petite man rubbed tears from his eyes while he was being spanked, and nodded. He shivered, sniffling as he stammered out, “Y-yes, Daddy! I’ll use my diapers, I’ll be good! I-I won’t wear big-girl panties anymore!” He rubbed his sore, pink bottom with one hand, muttering, “Hurts.” before stepping out of the panties for Daddy.

Aizawa whimpered, and lay down on the blanket after his spanking. “Daddy...c-can you p-put me in my pretty pink diapers please?” He sniffled as he stammered this out, covering his face in his hands. The people pointing at him as they jogged or walked by just made him squeak in embarrassment, his cheeks beet red.

The petite, feminine sissy boy sucked on his thumb, blinking up at Daddy. “Sowwy, Daddy. Fo’ bein’ naughty.” He muttered through his thumb, teary-eyed and pouting. He really did look like a sissy baby, crying and all to adorable as he lifted up his legs. 

John smiled just picturing his cute sissy boy all dressed up. He took out three thick pink diapers after unfolding and layering them together her raised the little sissy boys bottom and slid the thick diapers under his bottom. " See princess daddy will get you in your nice comfy diapers." John took a wipe and wiped the boys bottom before laying his legs back down. He chuckled seeing the sissy boys wee wee and held it between two fingers. " You have such a cute little wee wee from now on you will call this your princess parts okay?' John liberally applied powder to the sissy boys bottom and princess parts before sealing him into the diapers one after another. The diapers already being thick three off them would not allow the baby to close his legs and he would need daddies help to walk. Putting the stuff away John sat the little sissy up." No sucking your thumb baby that's not good for you. He produced a pink pacifier with a large nipple to fill the baby's mouth. Pulling his thumb from his mouth he popped the pacifier in. "  Now dont spit out your paci or daddy will be very disappointed." John put the shorts in his backpack so the baby was just in his shirt and diapers.  Standing the baby up he put the blanket back into his bag. "Now let's get daddies pretty baby home for din din and bed before she gets grumpy. Hold daddies hands so you dont hurt yourself princess". He cooed as he began guiding the diapered boy toward his car.

Aizawa nodded, and allowed the man to touch him as he lay prone on his back. He still looked incredibly embarrassed by all this, whimpering and letting out a surprised, frightened sound when his tiny pee-pee was grabbed. After Daddy told him that he was now to be calling his tiny pee-pee his “princess-parts”, the sissy boy obediently nodded. “Yes, Daddy. I will.” He murmured, rubbing his eyes. 

He blushed when Daddy cooed, calling him princess. His little princess-parts were all hairless, as was his chest and his legs. Bare as a girl, his wee-wee so small it hardly even looked like it existed, curvy and delicate; Aizawa really looked the part.  The petite man could only lay on his back as his new Daddy liberally applied powder to his privates and slid three, incredibly thick diapers underneath him.

The diapers were thick enough on their own, but three at once forced his legs wide apart and made it impossible for Aizawa to walk without help. He was sat up after the final diaper was sealed onto him, and the thumb was easily removed from his mouth. The sissy baby’s mouth was completely filled by the large pacifier, and he was told to not remove it or Daddy would be very disappointed. 

Not only that, but the shorts were in his new Daddy’s backpack, leaving him in nothing but the yellow shirt and huge, thick diapers. Drool trickled down his chin when he tried to speak, “Dahdee?” It came out babyish and slurred. He had no option but to hold Daddy’s hands, waddling after him with confusion plain in his eyes. Aizawa toddled unsteadily, wobbling a little as he held the bigger man’s hands. 

He suckled on the large pacifier, tears welling in his eyes. How did it come to this? 

John cooed." Aww what a cute little sissy daddy has.Doesnt daddies baby feel better now that she's out of those silly big girl panties and in her nice comfy diapers". John walked the small sissy boy to his car. He opened the back door ensuring child locks were on before lifting the boy and putting him in a carseat. John made quick work of bring the straps over his little ones shoulders and buckling them at his crotch and chest. Aizawa securely in his seat John got in the driver's seat and much to Aizawa surprise input the sissies own address into the GPS before taking off. "Time to get daddies princess home". John turned on infant nursery rhymes and began the 15 minute drive to his babies home.

Aizawa sat in the car seat, diapered like a big baby and sucking on an oversized pacifier. He pouted and shook his head when he was asked if he felt better now that he was in his comfy diapers like a good sissy baby. The man was still scared of punishment, but this charade had gone on too long already. Aizawa squirmed a bit as he was securely buckled into the car seat, and stared at the GPS in shock when Daddy input his address. 

Fuck no. Aizawa suddenly remembered the nursery. The locking plastic panties and locking onesies with restrictive mittens attached, the baby bouncer he set up, and all the baby toys. The big, pink crib with its sides too high for even an adult to climb up, and almost worst of all, the dresses. The frilly, bibbed baby dresses with Minnie Mouse and other characters on the fronts, nice and short so baby’s diapies would always be displayed. 

The most terrifying part of the nursery was the enormous stock of diapers. They were the absolute thickest, most humiliating ones he could find. They were even thicker than the ones he wore right now! 

He whined in protest, squirming in the car seat. Aizawa rubbed at his eyes, sniffling and letting out muffled noises.

John heard the big baby and start fussing and reached back to pat his leg. " Shh hush now baby daddy will get you home for din din soon." Traffic was rather light and they made it to the baby's home in ten minutes. Parking in the driveway John turned to look at his big baby. "Now I know you said your brother would be home when we get here. Let daddy be clear I will not hide your diapers, I will not hide that you are daddies little sissy baby. I expect you to continue being a good sissy baby daddy doesnt want to punish you but I will if you forget your manners". 

John turned off the car and got out. Leaving his bag in the car he opens the backseat and quickly unbuckled the big baby. John easily lifts the small boy onto his waist and pats his bottom. " let's go princess it's almost your bedtime".  John takes the spare key from the false rock and opens the door walking in. "Hello anybody here?". John Carrie's Aizawa inside." Can you show daddy where your highchair is baby? We need to get num nums in your tummy". John tickles the little sissy's tummy.

Aizawa squirmed, uncomfortable in the diapers. They forced his legs nice and wide apart, and he hated how foreign they felt. Far too thick, the pink diapers ensured he wouldn’t be able to walk without help from “Daddy”, and they weren’t discreet the slightest, noisily crinkling as he squirmed. He whimpered in terror when they stopped and Daddy told him he wouldn’t be hiding his diapers, that he was not hiding that he was Daddy’s sissy baby. 

“Nuuuuuh!” Aizawa whined loudly in protest, sniffling as the much larger man unbuckled him and carried him into his house. He rubbed his little eyes, sniffling, and just cooed when his diapered bottom was pat. The man asked where “his” highchair was, and he reluctantly pointed to the kitchen. “Wan’ be a big giwl.” Aizawa whined, tears welling up in his eyes. “No wan’ big bwudda to see me.” 

(Can you be his brother?)

John shook his head as he went to the kitchen where a bright pink highchair sat in the middle of the room. John put the baby into the highchair and buckled her in. " Daddies little princess is much to little to be a big girl. There's nothing to be shy about I'm sure big brother will be happy to see his baby sister well taken care of and finally out of those silly nig kid clothes. " John slid the tray in place and took the pacifier from the baby's pouty pink lips. " Okay princess time for din din can you tell daddy where baby's food is kept". 

As he was asking the question Aizawa's older brother came in and smiled. " You must be my sister's new daddy. Sissy here has been hiding her baby food up in the nursery. I'll go get it for you along with a bib". 

His brother made his way upstairs chuckling having seen his brother so thickly diapered and sitting helpless in the highchair. He came back down shortly with 3 jars of baby food. 1 jar of mashed peas, 1 of vegetable chicken and the last jar being a mix of fruits. He smiled handing them to John. " Fair warning she will probably be difficult and tell you she doesnt eat this". 

John chuckled taking the food from the older boy. " no worries I'm sure my little princess will be happy to eat her mum mums for daddy. Won't you princess?" The older boy looks to you waiting for a response as daddy pops open the jars and looks in the drawers for a small spoon.

The man folded his arms when Daddy cooed, carrying him over to the big pink highchair now in the middle of the room. It had been in the nursery before! His brother must’ve moved it, he thought with a sinking feeling in his gut. “ ‘m vewy big!” He protested, pouting while he was strapped in and the tray was slid in place. The man just whined a bit before his pacifier was removed. 

“No! Not tellin’.” Aizawa muttered defiantly, turning his head away with a stubborn pout. “Don’t wanna eat. Not hungry right now.” When his older brother walked in and saw him triple-diapered and sitting in the high-chair he’d intended for him, Aizawa’s heart dropped like a stone in his chest. Not only did his brother lie, cooing about him being his sister and him supposedly hiding food in “her” nursery, but he left without helping him clear up this obvious misunderstanding. 

Aizawa scowled when his brother brought down baby food, keeping his head turned away. “ ‘m not hungry, Daddy. Ate already.” He protested, squirming a bit. “An’ I don’t eat that. I eat big-girl food ‘cause I’m a big girl, jus’ like my big brother.” The boy squirmed a little, staring up at his big brother with tears in his wide, brown eyes. 

Scowling, the diapered man sunk back into the highchair with his arms crossed. “ ‘m super big. A very big girl, ‘cause princesses are big!” He muttered stubbornly, shaking his head. 

John found asoft rubber baby spoon in the drawers listening to his sissy baby make a fuss. As he pulled a seat in front of the highchair and sat down he reach under the tray and squeezed the babies diapered crotch. " Princess do you know what this is....its a diaper and you know who wear pretty pink diapers? Little sissy babies now big girls. Now princess I dont want to hear anymore silliness about you being a big girl. Daddy will decide when your ready to be a big girl." 

Aizawa's brother smirked and produced a purple bib from his pocket that said princess in pink. As he bent down to fasten the bib he whispered to Aizawa. " Well look who's the big sissy baby now." He turned to John. " I dont know if you recall from her ad but sometimes she will fuss and refuse to be a good baby girl cause she enjoys having daddy make her be a good girl." 

John chuckles. " Dont you worry I've had my share of naughty little sissy babies they all learn how to be good eventually". John scoops up a spoonful of the mashed peas nd brings it to Aizawa's mouth. " Is Princess going to eat her din din like a good girl for daddy". He coos giving the sissy a chance to be good.

Aizawa whimpered when his diapered crotch was given a squeeze, and shook his head once more after the man cooed that he wasn’t a big girl. He flushed after he was reminded of his thick, pink diapers, and squirmed a little in them, making them crinkle nice and loud. When he was asked who wore diapers, he pouted and admitted, “Babies.” He sniffled when Daddy cooed that he’d decide when he got to be a big girl, but didn’t protest. 

The diapered boy flinched when his big brother whispered in his ear, asking who the sissy baby was now. Annoyed, he shoved him away after he said this, glaring at the other man. “Go ‘way. You’re mean! Meanie!” He whined, tears welling up in his big brown eyes. When his brother spoke to “Daddy”, lying to his face, he wanted to scream in frustration. 

Aizawa wriggled around and pouted after his Daddy said that he knew how to deal with naughty sissy babies. When the spoonful of mashed peas was brought up to his mouth, he wrinkled his nose and opened up anyway, eating the food.

Daddy chuckled as he shoveled a spoonful of the green baby mush into his little sissy girls mouth. " That's a good girl baby needs all her num nums so she can get big and strong". He coos feeding bite after bite until the jar is gone some food  running down the small boys chin. " What a messy little eater you are princess". 

Aizawa's older brother laughs. " She is certainly a well behaved little sissy with her daddy around". John nods. " of course most little babies just need a grown up to take control. Little babies get very rambunctious when they play grown up dont they princess". He chuckles feeding you the next jar of pureed chicken and vegetables. When all 3 jars have been fed he looks at his watch. " look at the time it's almost 6. Daddy better hurry and get his princess washed up and ready for beddy bye". 

John wiped the sissy boys face with the bib before taking it off and getting him out of the highchair. The diapered boy now on his waist he put the large pacifier back in the babies mouth and looked to his older brother. " Mind showing me to the nursery and then the bathroom."

Aizawa's brother nodded and happily showed him the girly pink and white nursery his brother had designed. " She picked everything out herself so dont believe her if she says she doesn't like something". He smirks as John puts his "baby sister" on the changing table making sure to strap her in place. 

"You have a very pretty nursery princess". He starts looking in the drawers and closet and very quickly discovers the locking panties and mittens. He lays those and a pair of footie pink carebear jammies that zip in the back beside the baby. " When you come to daddies well have to bring your favorite dresses to go in your nursery there". 

John makes quick work of untaping the three diapers tossing them in the bin. "Daddy is only taking off your diapers for bath time. From now on my little sissy will use her diapers before changes." The older boy chuckles seeing his brothers small penis. Daddy unstraps the baby sitting her up he removes her shirt then puts the naked baby on his waist keeping a hand on his bum to hold him in place. " who's ready for bath time?"

Aizawa choked down the green mush like a good baby, though he did gag and make faces all the while. After the first jar was gone, he whined and squirmed when he saw there was more, reluctantly opening his mouth, and listened as his brother talked about what a well-behaved sissy he was being. He ate the next two jars, dribbling on himself a lot more this time because he was already stuffed from the first. 

When the man called him princess while asking if sissy babies get rambunctious when they’re allowed to play grown-up, wiping his messy face, Aizawa just pouted. He folded his arms, and muttered, “I am a grown-up.” before Daddy said it was bed-time. It wasn’t even six o’ clock! He normally went to bed at ten: no sooner, no later, and he wasn’t about to sleep so early. “No, it’s not! I’m not even tired, an’ it’s still light outside!” 

The boy whined, before the large pacifier was shoved back into his mouth, muffling his protests. He kept his arms folded while Daddy picked him up out of the high-chair, glowering at his brother all the whole. This was his brother’s fault! When Daddy was shown the pink and white nursery, with its oversized changing table, pink crib, and many sets of locking clothing, plastic panties, and mittens, Aizawa started to squirm frantically.

He didn’t want to be locked into diapers! The boy let out a muffled cry, kicking his legs when Daddy discovered the locking panties and mittens, remarking they’d have to bring some dresses along to Daddy's nursery, “No!” Tears welling up in his eyes, he squirmed a little more, especially when he saw the carebear jammies that zipped in the back; he’d look ridiculous in those! 

When the diapers were removed, he sighed in relief, only to be reminded that “Daddy” was just taking them off for bath time. Squirming a little, he let the man remove his shirt after sitting him up and glowered at his brother after hearing him laugh, “Shut up! Don’t waugh at me, you..mothewfuckew! Go fuck youwself!” Aizawa yelled, suddenly angry, balling his hands into tight fists. He tried to punch his brother after Daddy picked him up, his eyes full of angry tears. 

John frowned at the naughty words his baby was using and shook his head when the baby attempted to hit his brother. His brother frowned " I dont think little babies should say words like that. I'm going to let your daddy get you ready for bed then I'll come say goodnight". 

John took the baby to the bathroom where she was sat in the floor. Baby wash already on the counter along with a soft pink baby washcloth and a mermaid bath towel. He immediately set to filling the tub just enough to cover up to the babies waist. The tub filled daddy sat the small boy into the tub and gave him a couple rubber duckies to play with. " That was very naughty language and behavior for a sissy baby. Daddy is very disappointed and will have to discipline his princess after bath time and then straight to bed. Good little girls go to bed by 6 every night so they aren't cranky in the morning. Now you can play with your duckies for 5 minutes and then daddy has to get his sissy nice and clean."

Aizawa glared at his brother, squirming and kicking his legs. “You know I’m not a little baby! I made the ad and picked out everything in the nursery for you, you fucking liar! This is your fault! You’re-you’re not older than me, you’re supposed to be a sissy baby, not me!” He ranted, tears pouring down his face as he screamed. 

The small man sobbed in frustration as Daddy picked him up, chastising him for being a bad sissy baby. “No! I’m not even a sissy baby!” Aizawa whined loudly while the other man got a mermaid bath towel and a pink baby washcloth ready for his bath-time. After he was set into the waist-deep water, he sniveled, squirming and pouting with his little arms folded across his chest. “Notta baby! I’m a big boy!” 

Aizawa whined softly when he was scolded more, told he’d be going to bed at six and Daddy would punish him after his bath-time. He whimpered as he grabbed a rubber ducky, then dropped it back in the water. The boy refused to play, instead glaring at Daddy with a big pout and tears in his eyes. “I-I-I’m not a baaaaaby! It’s no fair!” 

John sighed as he picked up the soft pink washcloth and squirted a generous amount of baby wash onto it. " Sounds like daddy has a grumpy baby on his hands. It's okay baby daddy will just get you washed up and into bed." John began washing the boy starting with his arms, back,and chest.

"Can you be a good baby girl and stand up so daddy can wash your bum bum and princess parts baby?". Not waiting for a response John put a hand under each armpit and lifted the small boy to his feet. Now standing daddy thoroughly cleaned Aizawa's little princess parts,bottom and legs. Daddy sits his baby back in the water. "Its close to bedtime now so daddy will wash your hair in the morning." Using a small cup John pours water from the tub over Aizawa's body rinsing away the suds. 

He unplugged the tub and lifts the boy out of the tub. Having Aizawa stand in front of him wet and naked daddy wraps the carebear towel around his body and lifts him onto his waist. John carries the small boy back to the nursery. Rather than getting him dressed daddy sits in the armless chair in the middle of the nursery laying the boy bottom up across his lap. "Daddy already told you earlier princess your behavior was unacceptable. Now you are to call your big brother in here so he can watch you receive a proper punishment. After your punishment you will apologize to your big brother and daddy for being such a naughty little baby. Now show daddy you can be a big girl and call big brother". As he spoke John gently rubbed Aizawa's damp bottom.

Aizawa pouted after the man simply cooed that he has a grumpy baby on his hands, not at all listening to what he had to say. He folded his arms when his babysitter cooed at him again, asking if he could stand up so Daddy could wash his “bum-bum”; no, he couldn’t! The man squirmed a little as he was lifted up and his “princess parts” were cleaned, along with his bottom and legs. When he was told his hair would be washed up tomorrow morning, he just shrugged; whatever, he didn’t care.

He squirmed a little when the tub drained, surprised that it was over so quickly, and let himself be carried out of the bathroom and into the nursery with the fluffy towel around his waist. Aizawa stubbornly scowled with his arms folded after he was draped over Daddy’s knee with his little bottom up and told his behavior was unacceptable. “He made fun of me an’ he was mean! I’m not sayin’ sorry unless he does too!” 

He whined loudly, wriggling a little. “I don’t wanna! I don’t want him to see! He was mean to me and I hate him! I’m not sorry, he wasn’t nice to me! You let him make fun of me, an’ he made fun of me when he was putting my bib on an’ he’s meeeean!”