LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

House

Not sure how many others watch this show, but on tonights episode the main character House is having problems urinating so at one point he caths himself and later wets the bed. Also has a dream sequence right before he wets the bed showing him with the cath tube and bag strapped to his leg ripping open and soaking the floor right in front of his co workers and patient.

Heheh I knew there would be a thread about this today.

I saw it and it reminded why I have a long-standing and strongly felt "If I ever get hospitalised don't ever let them cath me!" rule in place! Bloody hell, I don't ever want something like that shoved 'up there!' <squirm>

Yeah, I'm squeamish, so what :P

I think the worse part is he did it himself while sitting on the toilet. I've never had it done so I'd imagine it would already hurt, but doing it that way would be worse. Seems that shows is constantly striving to test the medical limits of the envelope from scenes like that to one a while back about the little girl who was basically getting off rocking back and forth in her car seat. To say the show is controversial at times is really underplaying it.

I think the worse part is he did it himself while sitting on the toilet. I've never had it done so I'd imagine it would already hurt, but doing it that way would be worse. Seems that shows is constantly striving to test the medical limits of the envelope from scenes like that to one a while back about the little girl who was basically getting off rocking back and forth in her car seat. To say the show is controversial at times is really underplaying it.

I know... I sat there thinking "if you do that sat on the can, you'll end up with a UTI next week..."

The reason people like it though, is precisely because House is such an insensitive and belligerent ass. Lets face it the story-line is the same every week (patient gets ill, House and others try at least 5 different treatments which fail, House comes up with diagnosis that 99.9% of the viewers have never heard of, patient gets better, goes home). It's the interactions between House and the others (especially Wilson) that everybody watches for :)

• 2 weeks later...

I know... I sat there thinking "if you do that sat on the can, you'll end up with a UTI next week..."

The reason people like it though, is precisely because House is such an insensitive and belligerent ass. Lets face it the story-line is the same every week (patient gets ill, House and others try at least 5 different treatments which fail, House comes up with diagnosis that 99.9% of the viewers have never heard of, patient gets better, goes home). It's the interactions between House and the others (especially Wilson) that everybody watches for :)

ever seen Swing Kids? dude who plays Wilson (forget his name) does an awesome job in that movie ...

but anyway ...

i feel ... lol ... naughty thinking this ...

what if House's urination problems develop into some form of incontinence such that he at wears or at least tries diapers ... the same episode (seemingly preferentially ... otherwise in a previous episode) he and Cuttey become 'intimate' ... Cuttey finds out about his problem, maybe suggests he wears diapers or something ... one thing leads to another ... my point being that the thought of Cuttey in diapers is rediculously hot

that's my two cents :D namaste brothers and sisters

I don't know about others that have cathed but i always had a difficult time while sitting on the toilet to do it,laying down or standing always wrked well for me.I can feel for him in the cath dream,I had my leg tube pull off the top of the bag at work one day and soaked the leg of my pants and coveralls and filled one work boot as well.Right now I am patiently waiting to get a cath out after surgery,its a 20fr which is close to 1/4 inch wide,i had a 24 and a 28 after other surgery but always removed in one or two days.