LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Something I used to do as a kid

Jackk

Before I start I need to say that I know this is wrong, I used to this when I was a kid, I haven't done it and will never do it as an adult but it is almost definitely got something to do with why I'm a DL now and I'm wondering if anyone else has ever done this. 

When I was younger I used to go into public toilets or any toilet that would be used by others and deliberately pee or poo on the floor or in a place other than thetoilet (such as the sink). I'm incredibly ashamed of this behaviour now as I'm well aware that someone actually had to clean up after I had pooed or peed on the the floor and I actually used to pre-plan doing this and would deliberately target certain places.

I was never actually caught but one occasion when I was in primary school (I would have been about 8 or 9) I decided to poo in the sink in the boys toilets. I went during a lesson so there would be no one else there as during break time it would be packed. The following day when I got into school during the registration period our teacher told us that all the boys needed to go to the assembly hall to see the headteachers. All the boys from the entire school were there, from reception class all the way through to year 6 (I was in year 4 at the time). Predictably she was furious and she explained that someone had pooed in the sink and as the caretaker had refused, she had had to pick it up. Somehow I managed to hide my guilt but the rest of kids were rightfully grossed out knowing that someone in the room had done such a thing. 

As I've already stated I know that this behaviour is not acceptable and I haven't done this since I was about 14. I just feel it has something to do with why I ended up as a DL.

Archived