LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy seeking female AB/DL's for reluctant Daddy RP

superguy

Hello,

I'm really craving a particular dynamic in a RP, and it kinda goes against what a lot of people like about being ABDL's so I get it if it's not your thing.  I'm looking for a RP where the dynamic is that the ABDL in question is say a boss or authority figure in relation to the Daddy in the scenario (my character). 

Some basic examples I'll just spitball here:

1. Failing student has a secretly ABDL teacher who decides to let him pass or give him extra credit if the teen acts as her surrogate Daddy for a DDLG fantasy she wishes to live out. 

2. High-power executive pays her administrative assistant incredibly well in exchange for keeping her diaper-wearing lifestyle secret and changing her whenever she needs it, even if it's in the middle of a very important phone call.

3. A parole officer bribes an ex-convict with more and more lenient probation sentences in exchange for him reporting to her to fulfill her ABDL/DDLG fantasies.

4. High school girl who's secretly ABDL catches a boy she likes doing something that could get him trouble and blackmails him into becoming her Daddy. 

If anyone is interested in this kinda dynamic, PM me.  If you have an original idea of your own that you think fits this, also let me know.  I would love for a scenario like one of these to turn into a romance story. 

Archived