LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Simpsons

Last night FOX was really at it. Homer became a papparazzi (spelling?) and took pictures at a large party. One of the pictures was of the mayer dressed in a diaper, bonnet, and his mayor sash, with Dr. Hibbert beside him in S&M gear. Not much left to imagine huh?! And then on Family Guy...check out the other posts!

Last night FOX was really at it. Homer became a papparazzi (spelling?) and took pictures at a large party. One of the pictures was of the mayer dressed in a diaper, bonnet, and his mayor sash, with Dr. Hibbert beside him in S&M gear. Not much left to imagine huh?! And then on Family Guy...check out the other posts!

I want to go to a party in just a diaper. But noooo, there isn't any near me.

ya i caught that one too fox is really rolling it out LOL

I caught that too. The funny part was that he was trying to expose what the Rich & Famous people did at parties...to funny!

that was a funny episode, i'm glad i tivo'd it. did anyone catch the american dad when steve went to a movie so scary, they giv u a diaper with ur ticket,that was another good one from fox :roflmao: