LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Social and sex therapist - Cost

I would like to talk to a social and sex therapist. Not because I want to stop wearing diapers, but more so to deal with my social skills with females. Actually, not with just female, but people in general. I feel like although people at my work seem to like me, they don't always take me serious, or they are amused by my tendency to go into detailed explanations of things, but no one ever tells you why. I have very good social skills in some areas of my life when talking about things like music, recording, computers, or other technical things. But with other areas, such as talking to the opposite sex, I'm a mess. Part of the problem is, I don't work with woman, so that's not helping things. I've been told by a therapist about 10 years ago when we were talking, she kept saying that I was crossing red line during our conversation. I other words, I would get too personal is what I think she meant. But to be fair to myself, people were I'm from were very personal. Not so much where I live now. Anyway, with therapy sessions costing $80 to $130+ on average, it's no wonder why people don't go for help.

I have never fantasized about wanting to insert into a female, never cared about that. That might be a problem socially. It was always about the diaper.

Again, I don't want to stop the diaper thing, and I see nothing wrong with it. But sometimes it's nice to talk to someone and it's total BS that there are not more affordable solutions without having to jump though 20 hoops.

• Sad 1

See if your work's insurance or something similar will cover part of the cost of a therapist. If you want a consistent and long term therapist, insurance is likely your only option. You can also try some online options like Better Help. Good luck.

I found one in my town with 15 years experience. She doesn't take insurance at the moment, but she has a sliding scale billing, so she agreed to drop the price from $130. an hour to $60. She gave me a free 15 min consultation on the phone, but ended up talking to me for about 30 mints. she looks like she's in her 40s, but she is kind of cute which might make it fun. I didn't wast any time telling her what I fantasize about when I'm diapered, and even the messy part. I'll try it out. I mentioned that this was not necessarily about trying to do away with my diaper fetish, but more so to try an understand it. But also to develop better relationship skills with the opposite sex and even other social issues I might have.

1. Try not referring to women as "females." It's a signal you don't see them as equals. 
  2. "Insert into a female?" Gross. Hu-mans don't talk like that.
  3. If you're already fantasizing about someone you haven't even met yet who is a professional counselor, don't go until you can see this person as such. Therapists do not exist to fulfill your fantasies. Get your head right.
  4. Someone told you years ago you were getting too personal too quickly. It sounds like you're trying to address that, but your explanation of "that's how people are where I'm from" is bullshit, plain and simple. 

It sounds like you are making a sincere effort to get better in an area in which you don't feel skilled. That's good. However, the four items I listed above would be treated by most neurotypical folks as gigantic red flags. Changing any of those aspects of yourself is a good place to start.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, reval5 said:
  1. Try not referring to women as "females." It's a signal you don't see them as equals. 
  2. "Insert into a female?" Gross. Hu-mans don't talk like that.
  3. If you're already fantasizing about someone you haven't even met yet who is a professional counselor, don't go until you can see this person as such. Therapists do not exist to fulfill your fantasies. Get your head right.
  4. Someone told you years ago you were getting too personal too quickly. It sounds like you're trying to address that, but your explanation of "that's how people are where I'm from" is bullshit, plain and simple. 

I think you might be over analyzing and not understanding the context.

1. Referring to women as females is a way of referring to the opposite sex including both young girls as well as woman. If I were to use the word woman in my conversation in this particular context, then I would leave out young girls. Female is a way to describe both young and older.
  2. Insert into a female is an indirect way of refraining from saying: Stick my penis into woman, on a forum where young members might also be reading my post. No matter how you look at it, female, woman, and girl all mean the opposite sex. To say humans don't talk like that is ludicrous. I just did and I'm human. Insert simply means to put something into something. In the context of our conversation, I'm referring to a man's privets in an indirect way. People today are getting way too sensitive. Since when did people become so perfect? The counselor made no comment about what I said as being bad because it was in the right context of our discussion.
  3. Who are you to be a judge on the method of right or wrong? Who is to say a counselor can't address an issue by observing a client role playing their inner thoughts?  And to tell me to not see this person until I can see her how (you think I should see her) Is opinionated on your end. Maybe my perspective of her is an inlet to a problem that she might find useful to observe, and even more reason for me to see her so she can evaluate these emotions.
  4. People are different where I live in CA then the particular town where I was from 2000 miles away. Night and day. People where I was from were very personal, and friends were more like family then just friends that you could be personal with. They were open minded and not sensitive. People in California are sensitive, they brake easy, and are over judging and not as friendly.  People in CA get very offended if you say anything about their state, where is people where I was from could care less. There is a difference in cultures in different places simple as that.

Humans? ...What about them? Call it/label it what ever color you want - and it will still look the same.

• Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2019 at 2:26 AM, sorjello said:

A therapist is not going to watch you role play. End of story.

Hay, who the hell said anything about role playing? I didn't say roll play wearing a diaper, I said roll play inner thoughts.  I can't stand people like you who put words into people's mouths. Go piss on someone else s gate with your biggity.

And secondly, all these sex therapists are $160.00 + an hour. The world is all about money today.  No one gives a damn about anyone anymore. And then they all bitch about the sick people in society. Don't pretend to be without sin, and don't lecture me. I've given up on therapist's. I've given up on people. God is the only one with answers. Man is without a clue.

• Sad 1
On 7/14/2019 at 2:12 AM, crawling-in-diapers said:

Who are you to be a judge on the method of right or wrong? Who is to say a counselor can't address an issue by observing a client role playing their inner thoughts?  

jeez—where did i get that idea?