LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bottlefeeding Scenes

Hi people. I like baby bottles a lot, and I was wondering if some of you that have the chance to live a bit of adult baby life daily or once in a while could share some stories e descriptions involving bottlefeeding. I like very much to read real stories about that, and I know that several of you have a few stories to share.

Feel free to tell a bit of everything, since the most trivial stuff to the most extraordinary and outstanding events. For instance, how does bottlefeeding works in your routine? Who usually bottlefeeds you (or who you bottlefeeds)? What is the feeling of being bottlefeeded by another person (or how does it feel like to bottlefeed another person)? Could you describe a scene of your beloved one preparing and feeding you a bottle, and how that feels to you (or how is like to prepare and feed a bottle to your loved one)? How was the first time that another person bottlefeeded you after infancy? Have you ever been bottlefeeded by other people than your wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend (like a mother-in-law, a wife's friend, etc.)? How was that? Have you ever been bottlefeeded in public/in the presence of unusual people (even if a very restricted public, like a friend, a relative, etc.)? Do you have any sexual relate about bottlefeeding?

Please, share stories like that with us, that can't live this ourselves, and if possible describe some scenes with more details, I would appreciate very much. Thank you!

My Daddy loves feeding me bottles and it's something we share most nights. I do have to say though your post makes me feel uncomfortable with sharing details. It honestly just comes across like you want the stories to use as fantasy or masturbatory material. I'm not sure many people will want to share deeply intimate moments with their partners if that's your motivation for asking . . . 

Little kaiya

• Like 1

My girlfriend gives me a bottle of grape juice every night at bed time she likes to sleep propped up against a large stuffed tedy bear in the corner of the bed so I lay diagonally in the bed with my upper back on her belly and my head tucked into her arms resting on her chest while she gives me my bottle I get extremely relaxed as I feel her chest rise and fall under my head as she breathes I feel her warm breath running over my head as she exhales I feel her hand moving across my lower back I feel a soft glowing warmth on my bottom where my diaper is my every muscle in my body feels a hundred percent natural and relaxed I don't feel any tension in my joints or restlessness in my legs urge to change my position or wiggle around I don't even feel the need to keep my eyes lids open they just rest at that kinda half closed half open point I can even feel the blood moving through my vains I lose track of time and quit worrying or thinking about anything its like the whole world is just us I feel no awkwardness about my head being literary millimeters away from a woman's breast I feel no shame about peeing in my diaper right there in her arms I honestly don't even notice I'm doing it feels like this it is natural I don't feel sexual towards her I don't feel like we have anything to hide or be ashamed of don't feel like I have anything expected of me or like I'm walking on ice just because I'm close to another person I feel completely innocent it feels completely innocent there's nothing dirty or sexual about it its just comforting 

• Like 1