LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting a new family (private with gta85)

abdlomo7

Feeling cozy now that she was clean and dry, Katie reached for Sarah to pick her up.  She usually felt a little drowsy after a nap, but she still felt really tired this time.  She lay on Sarah's shoulder and played with her hair.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah smiled when she realized Katie was falling asleep in her arms.  She moved to the couch once she was asleep and settled a blanket over them.  With Katie’s warm weight and slow, heavy breathing, Sarah was finally able to fall asleep, too.

An hour after that, Tommy slowly opened his eyes.  The first thing he realized was that he’d pee-peed in his pull-up.  It felt cold and soggy against him.  Katie may have only rarely had accidents at naptime, but Tommy rarely woke up dry from a nap. He cried out, unfamiliar with where he was and wanting out of his wet training pants.

John woke with a start.  He was a little confused to see Sarah asleep on the other couch with Katie sleeping on her chest.  The little girl was in different clothes than she'd been in when she went down for her nap, so he wondered if she'd had an accident.  He followed Tommy's cries to his bedroom and guessed that Sarah had moved him so he wouldn't get wet.  "Hey, buddy, did you sleep good?"

John couldn't help but be a little hurt, but he wanted Tommy to be comfortable.  "All right, I'll go get her.  She'll be right here."  John went to the living room and found Katie slowly starting to sit up, her chestnut-colored pigtails messy and her big dark eyes drowsy.  "Hey, sweetie."  He gently lifted her off of Sarah and woke his sleeping wife up.  "Tommy's awake, and he wants Mommy."

Sarah sat up and rubbed her eyes.  “Okay.” She made her way to Tommy’s room and sat on his bed.  “Hi, honey.”

Tommy climbed into her lap and lay on her shoulder, and Sarah gently squeezed his pull-up.  It felt a little squishy.  “Did you go pee-pee in your pull-up?” She asked kindly.  Tommy nodded, looking embarrassed. He was adorable with his blonde hair and bright blue eyes.  “That’s okay.  You’re still a little young to wake up when you have to potty.  Let’s put some big-boy pants and one of your new outfits on.”

Tommy whimpered and backed away from Sarah when she held open a pair of new undies.  “What’s the matter?” Sarah asked.

“Don’t wanna wet,” Tommy whispered. 

Meanwhile, John took Katie to the kitchen and settled her in her booster seat with a cup of juice and a handful of goldfish.  Once he was settled, John went to Katie's room, not surprised to find that her sheets had a large wet spot.  He quickly changed the bedding and went back to the kitchen to get a similar snack ready for Tommy for when Sarah brought him in.

Sarah cupped Tommy’s cheeks with her hands and kissed his forehead.  “Sweetheart, we know you’re still going to have accidents sometimes.  It’s okay if you don’t make it to the potty and pee-pee in your undies.”  Tommy just shook his head. “All right...Do you want to wear pull-ups for a few days, just until you’re more comfortable with us and get used to using the potty here?” Tommy nodded.  “Okay, but I still want you to wear undies under your pull-up,” Sarah said, not wanting the pull-up to feel too much like a diaper against him and confuse him.  Tommy agreed and held on to Sarah’s shoulders as he stepped into the undies and training pants. Once he was dressed, Sarah carried him to the kitchen and placed him in his booster seat, where there was a cup of juice and paper towel with goldfish on it.  

“Me too!” Tommy agreed. 

Sarah gathered him in her arms. Once both toddlers were dressed and had socks and shoes on, they went outside. The fall afternoon was turning cool, and Sarah enjoyed the colorful leaves as the kids ran around the yard.  

About an hour and a half later, Tommy was exploring some of the leaves that had fallen when he felt a sharp pang from his bladder.  He grabbed himself and stepped in place, but he didn’t have time to tell Mommy he had to potty before he felt his bottom release and his undies and pull-up growing warm and wet.  He looked down at his crotch in surprise as he wet his training pants.  More times than not, this was how it happened—he either didn’t realize he had to to at all, or he only realized it right before he wet his pants.  

John nudged Sarah when he noticed Tommy.  He didn't think he'd already had an accident, he just thought he probably needed to pee, and Tommy would probably be more agreeable if Sarah took care of it.

Katie had been up and down the playset John and Sarah had bought and gone down the slide a few times.  Her tummy was starting to rumble, telling her she needed to go poopy soon, but she was embarrassed and hesitant with her still unfamiliar surroundings. She'd been using the potty long enough to know that it wouldn't go away, like she'd sometimes hoped when she was a little younger, and that she'd poop in her panties if she didn't tell a grown-up she needed the potty soon, but she couldn't bring herself to tell one of her new parents.

“What—oh.” Sarah walked over to Tommy.  “Hey, sweetie, do you need to go pee-pee?”  Tommy shook his head honestly.  “Are you sure? We can come right back outside.”  Tommy shook his head again, trying not to squirm and make his discomfort with his wet undies and pull-up obvious.  “All right, but come tell me when you need to go, okay?”

Katie's need to poop was growing, and she didn't want to have an accident, but she didn't want to tell anyone, either.  She wasn't so fond of pooping in the potty, but she hated going in her panties even worse, and she hadn't pooped in her panties in a couple of months.  She crouched down in the sandbox and sifted her fingers through the sand, tears filling her eyes when she couldn't hold on anymore and poop pushed itself out and filled her panties.  Her pretty Ariel panties, not even the plain white ones she'd had at the orphanage.  

John's and Sarah's attention was still on Tommy, so they didn't notice Katie's change in demeanor or the bulge in the back of her leggings yet.  "He didn't have to pee?" John asked.

Sarah shrugged.  “He said he didn’t.  He was wet when he got up from his nap, so it’s probably only been a couple of hours since he peed...I have no idea how often to expect him to need to go.  He was afraid he’d have another accident and wanted another pull-up, so I told them he could wear them while he was awake for a few days until he’s a little more comfortable here.”

John nodded.  "Oh, I didn't realize he was in a pull-up.  You might want to check it, then.  I think he was wetting it.  I remember my brother having a lot of accidents when he was potty-training, and it took forever for him to stay dry during the day.  And even longer at night.  He always looked just like Tommy did a minute ago right before he wet his pants."

Tommy was running around again, but Sarah noticed that he seemed a little uncomfortable now.  “I think you’re right, but I’ll give him a few minutes to come tell me.  He needs to learn to tell us when he has an accident, so he doesn’t get a rash or leak if he goes in his pull-up more than once.”  

Sarah looked over at Katie and noticed that something seemed to be up with her.  She walked over to her, and as she got closer, she noticed she had tears streaming down her cheeks.  “Honey, what’s the matter?”  An unpleasant odor met her nose as she crouched in front of the little girl, whose back was to her, so Sarah gently leaned her forward to check the back of her pants.  “Uh-oh, sweetheart, did you go potty in your pants?”  The lump protruding from her leggings made the answer obvious, but Sarah was surprised that she’d had an accident while she was awake.

“Careful,” Sarah warned, adjusting John’s arms around Katie.  “Just a little accident. Why don’t you get her cleaned up, and I’ll take care of Tommy.  We can come right back outside,” she assured Katie.

Sarah went over to Tommy and picked him up.  She checked his pull-up in the process and realized that John was right.  “Oh, honey, you’re wet.  What happened?”

Tommy slipped his thumb into his mouth and lay on her shoulder.  “Hadda go too fast.  Couldn’t hold it.”

”You didn’t know you needed the potty until it was about to come out?” Sarah clarified.  Tommy nodded.  “It’s okay, honey, you’re still learning.  But you need to tell Mommy or Daddy when you have an accident.  We don’t want you to get a yucky rash, and your pull-up will leak and get your pants all wet if you go pee-pee in it more than once.”

John led Katie to the bathroom and carefully pulled down her leggings and soiled panties.  He got a couple of wet wipes from the back of the toilet, put there so Katie could more easily wipe herself after pooping in the toilet, and gently cleaned her up.  "Why don't you try to go pee-pee while we're in here, and I'll get you some new panties," he suggested.

Katie agreed and peed a good bit into the toilet.  She probably would've had to go soon, anyway.  By the time she'd wiped and washed her hands, John was back.  He helped her into a clean pair of panties and another pair of leggings.  It was weird not to get scolded for pooping in her pants.  She reached up for John to hold her once she was dressed again.

"You can always tell Mommy or me when you need to go potty," he assured her.  "We'll come with you if you want us to, or you can come by yourself.  We know accidents will happen sometimes, so come tell us if you don't make it to the potty, okay?  You won't be in trouble.  Being in wet or poopy pants can't feel good."

Sarah carried Tommy to his room, removed his pants and wet undies and pull-up, and wiped him down with a wet wipe.  Once he was in fresh undies and a dry pull-up, she threw his wet pull-up away and helped him back into his pants.  She carried him to the half-bath off of the kitchen.  “Look, sweetie, when you need to go potty, we have a Paw Patrol potty seat and a stool for you, if you need it.  We have these in the other bathrooms, too.  Next time you feel like you need to go potty, just tell Mommy or Daddy, and we’ll help you.”  Tommy nodded uncertainly.  “How’s your tummy?  Do you feel like you need to poop?” Sarah asked, with Katie’s accident still on her mind.  Tommy shook his head.  “All right.  Once Daddy gets back with Katie, we can go back outside.”