LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting a new family (private with gta85)

abdlomo7

@gta85 Here we go. I’ll take Sarah and Tommy, you take John and Katie?

John and Sarah Baker had found out they couldn’t have children, so they made the decision to adopt from their local orphanage.  They’d intended to adopt an older child and a baby, but 2 1/2 year old Tommy and 3 year old Katie had stolen their hearts on sight. While John took care of some last-minute details, Sarah was taken to Katie and Tommy, who were ready to go.  Katie had just turned three, and she was mostly potty-trained, aside from occasional daytime accidents and wetting her bed a couple of nights a week.  The orphanage took kids out of diapers except at night when kids turned two and just frequently took them to the toilet, but Tommy wasn’t all that potty-trained yet.

”Hi, you guys!” Sarah greeted them brightly.  She sat in a chair and held her arms out, inviting them to come sit with her.  Tommy slipped his thumb into his mouth and looked down at the floor, so Sarah pulled him into her lap and kissed the side of his head.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah nodded.  “Yep.  Daddy’s finishing up some things, and then we’re taking you guys home.”

Tommy still didn’t say anything, but he remembered the nice lady now, and how nice she was and how comfortable it was to be in her arms.  He lay on her shoulder, and Sarah lovingly stroked his cheek.

John came in then, with everything taken care of.  He smiled at the sight of his wife and their two new children.  "Ready to go?"

Katie nodded excitedly and reached for him to pick her up.

John leaned down, ruffled Tommy's hair, and gently lifted Katie into his arms.  When they got to the car, he buckled Katie into her car seat before getting in the driver's seat.

Sarah strapped Tommy into his car seat as well before getting in the front seat.  “We don’t live too far away,” she assured the kids.  “I’m sure you guys are hungry, and we’ll eat lunch as soon as we get home.”

A few minutes later, Tommy started squirming in his car seat.  He’d recently started to sometimes get warnings from his little bladder that he needed to go potty before he went in his pants, but he didn’t like to tell someone when he had to go.  He still wet his pants if someone didn’t make him go potty in time, even when he knew he had to go in time not to have an accident.  He’d had to go a little bit when they left the orphanage, but he’d been too shy to speak up, and now it was hard to hold it in.  He crossed his legs and whimpered, pressing his hands to his crotch to try to relieve the pressure.

From being around other small children all the time and being no stranger to situations where she was on the verge of going pee-pee in her pants herself, Katie knew the signs of an impending potty accident quite well.  "I think Tommy hasta go pee-pee," she announced from the back seat.

Sarah turned around and quickly saw that Katie was right.  Poor Tommy had tears in his eyes and was squeezing his little legs together as tightly as they would go.  “Oh, honey, do you need to go potty?”

Tommy nodded, his tears spilling over and dripping down his cheeks.  “I gonna go in my pants,” he whined, bouncing against his seat and squeezing his bottom in as much as he could.

John looked at Tommy in the rearview mirror.  "There's a gas station not far ahead, can you hold on for a few more minutes?  What about you, Katie?  Do you need to go pee-pee?"

Katie shook her head.  "I went before you got us."

Tommy shook his head miserably and gasped when he felt a little bit dribble out. “Hafta go now, it’s gonna come out!”

Sarah took his hand.  “It’s okay, buddy, we should’ve taken you to the potty before we got in the car.  Daddy’s trying to find somewhere to stop, but it’s okay if you have an accident.  We’ll get you cleaned up as soon as we get home.”

Tommy nodded, and bounced again when he felt more pee-pee come out.  “Mommy, I gonna wet my pants!” He sobbed.  The next spurt was more forceful, and he couldn’t stop it this time.  “Nooooo, Mommy, I going pee-pee,” he moaned as he felt his control give out.  He wailed as pee-pee rushed out of him with an audible hiss and soaked his gray sweatpants.

Sarah sighed sympathetically as a wet stain rapidly covered his crotch and the top of his legs.  “It’s all right, sweetie, you couldn’t help it.”

When they got home, John lifted Katie out of her car seat and got lunch started.  He showed her where the bathroom was in case she needed to go and went outside to take care of Tommy's car seat once she was settled.

Katie swung her legs, happily eating her grilled cheese sandwich and sipping her juice.  

Meanwhile, Sarah carried Tommy inside, wet pants and all, and gave him a quick bath.  They already had plenty of new clothes and toys for both of them, and nighttime diapers and pull-ups for naps for Tommy.  They figured a nighttime accident or two a week for Katie wasn’t enough to put her in pull-ups at night and wouldn’t mind having to get up to clean an accident a couple of times a week.

Sarah lifted Tommy out of the tub and dried him off.  “It’ll be naptime after lunch, so I’m going to go ahead and put you in a pull-up.  Tell me or Daddy if you need to go pee-pee again, and we’ll take you to the potty.  Try not to wet your pull-up, okay?”

Tommy nodded absently and yawned.  The mention of a nap made him realize he was starting to get sleepy.

Katie was getting drowsy, too, and she reached for John when he came back inside.  "I'm coming, sweetheart, let me put Tommy's car seat cover in the washing machine."  Once that was taken care of, he went back to the kitchen.  Thinking Katie just wanted some cuddles, he lifted her out of her booster seat, sat her in his lap, and moved her plate in front of her.  Katie rubbed her eyes and continued eating her sandwich.

Sarah helped Tommy into a pull-up and a cozy pair of pajamas since he was about to take a nap.  Once both kids had eaten, Sarah wiped their hands and mouths.  “Anybody need to go potty before we take a nap?”  Tommy shook his head and lay on her shoulder. 

Katie didn't feel the tingle in her bottom that meant it was time to go pee-pee soon, so she shook her head as well.  John stood up with her in his arms.  "Are you sure?  You haven't been since we got home."  Katie shook her head again.  Someone at the orphanage would've made her at least try to potty before a nap, so she was surprised when John didn't make her and just carried her to her new room.  He took off her socks, shoes, and jeans before helping her into a pair of pajamas they'd bought for her.  They were just going to toss the kids' old clothes in the trash.  He lay down with her and stroked her hair until she fell asleep, snuggled up against him.  

Sarah carried Tommy into the living room. “Want Mommy to rock you?” The toddler nodded and nuzzled his face into her neck.  Sarah draped a blanket over him and rocked him in the recliner, patting his back until he was sleeping heavily on her shoulder.  Once she was sure he was deeply asleep, she carefully took him to Katie’s room so they would be together in case they woke up and forgot where they were.  John was still lying down with Katie, about to fall asleep himself.  Sarah tucked Tommy in beside Katie and straightened the covers over both of them.  She kissed him and Katie both on the forehead before leaving the room.

John made sure Katie was asleep before also kissing both toddlers' foreheads before going to the kitchen to get lunch for himself.  He was hungry, and he hadn't slept well the night before, thinking about getting the kids today.  He could use a nap, himself.

Sarah was making a sandwich for herself when John came in.  “Did Katie fall asleep okay?  I didn’t know if she would try to resist a nap or not.  Tommy surely didn’t, he was out like a light after just a couple of minutes.”

John shook his head.  "She fell asleep pretty quickly.  It sounds like they were on a pretty tight schedule at the orphanage, they probably both expected to take a nap after lunch.  But I am starting to wonder if I should've gotten her to try to pee first.  I asked her if she had to go, but she said she didn't.  I don't know how long she can go without needing the toilet, or even how long she'll take a nap."

Sarah shrugged.  “Well, if she does wet her pants, that’ll help her remember that she needs to go potty before a nap, whether she feels like she has to go or not.  There’s a plastic sheet over her mattress, it won’t be a big deal to clean up if she has an accident.”  She took a bite of her sandwich.  “I feel like I should’ve known to take Tommy to the potty before we left the orphanage.  Both of them, even.  Katie seems to be fairly well trained, but she’s still small, so reminders wouldn’t hurt.”

"I felt bad when he wet himself, too, and that I didn't think to take him first, either," John admitted.  "We still have a lot to learn, but we'll figure it out."  Once they'd eaten and had the lunch dishes cleaned up, John went straight for the couch.  "I think it's naptime for me, too."

John, on the other hand, was snoring within minutes of lying down.

About an hour after falling asleep, Katie woke up to a familiar feeling of wet pajamas and sheets.  She only wet during a nap every now and then, but her more frequent nighttime accidents left no mystery to what had happened.  She was a little confused and couldn't figure out where she was at first, so she just started crying until someone came to her.  She recognized Tommy beside her in the bed, but she still hadn't quite remembered where they were.

Sarah was finally starting to drift off, but cries from Katie’s room instantly made her more alert.  She hurried to her room before she could wake Tommy.  “What’s wrong, sweetie?”  As she approached the bed, the unmistakable odor of urine hit her nose,  “Uh-oh, did you accidentally potty in your pants?”

“I know, baby.  We’ll just have to remember to make sure you always go potty before a nap.  Shhh, it was just an accident.  It’s okay.”  Sarah rocked her in her arms for a couple of minutes before standing up with her.  “Let’s take a bath really quick, and then we’ll put some dry clothes on, okay?”  While the bathtub was filling up, Sarah quickly moved Tommy to his own room so he wouldn’t roll over into the wet part of the sheets.  Once Katie was cleaned up, she helped her into a dry pair of panties, leggings, and a t-shirt.