LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

More Magazine

There is a magazine in England called 'More'. And it had a story about a couple of adult babies in it. And the story was mentioned on the front page of it as well. The interview is with the people that run the site http://adultbabysitting.com/

And it had some pictures that have been taken off that site as well. I found a picture online of the front page of the magazine (the mention of the article is at the top right hand side. And I will take pictures of the article and post them too. As well as saying a bit more about what is in the article

MoreMagazine.jpg

There is a magazine in England called 'More'. And it had a story about a couple of adult babies in it. And the story was mentioned on the front page of it as well. The interview is with the people that run the site http://adultbabysitting.com/

And it had some pictures that have been taken off that site as well. I found a picture online of the front page of the magazine (the mention of the article is at the top right hand side. And I will take pictures of the article and post them too. As well as saying a bit more about what is in the article

MoreMagazine.jpg

Knowing more im sure it will be an impartials study in to infiltism and not a EWWW LOOK AT THE FREAKS kinda thing :X

mainstream through :X

Congradulations on becoming a famous couple. I'm not familier with this magazine what does it normally publish in its magazines?

Congradulations on becoming a famous couple. I'm not familier with this magazine what does it normally publish in its magazines?

I don't normally read it, but it has a mix of stuff in it. Fashion, hair and make up. Real life stories, which this story was. A bit of celeb stuff. And it has other things as well.

Heheheh EMAP - didn't know they where into that ;)

Good article - came across very well actually, and as a furry I've seen some pretty horiffic examples of article writing when it comes to fetishes. (Many people still see being furry as a fetish which isnt strictly correct)

A lot of discussion goes on in furry circles about publicity. The general consensus - especially amongst the older and wiser furrs (no offence to younguns) - is that publicity isnt wanted nor does it help. The way the media works is that they will always want a angle, to poke fun at the wierd and unusual - and the old reasoning of 'If people know more about us, they'll more likely accept us' is good in theory, but never works when re-written by the Media.

So whilst this article is a good one - I certainly wouldn't recommend others seeking publicity - there are magazines out there that will tear you apart if you give them the chance. (LOADED being a great example)

Let those seeking the fetish find out facts themselves, rather then attempt to shove it into everyones faces is the general agreement in these things

DP