LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Strange Diaper Dream

(back story) So normally I wear diapers to bed cause I may wet without on a rare occasion. When diapered I usually wet freely only half waking up only occasionally. I prefer this because if I sleep without diapers I wake up an average of 3 times to pee. 

So I was very very tired when I went to bed so I didn't diaper up. Bad idea as that is normally when I will have an accidents. Well in 3:45 of sleeping I end up getting up 3 times to go potty. Frustrated I diapered up thinking I would sleep through then. Wrong I woke up in a half hour desperate and was like what and let go wetting and went back to sleep. I repeated this twice more only kind of waking up. (Dream time) Then I started to dream. In my dream I was in my thick night diapers. I wore them until I had to go to work. (I do, do that at times) But then in my dream I got brave and wore that same thick diapers to work! (I have never wore diapers at this job and even when I did in the past at other jobs it was just a disposable) So I was waddling around in this diaper with nobody noticing. But in my nervousness in the dream I could not wet myself. I kept trying to find a place to feel safe to wet my diapers but couldn't. I woke up kind of and had to pee bad and had to work at it to wet my diapers. Off to sleep again I was working diapered still. But my diapers were now getting soggy. I kept dreaming  I needed to wet but was having trouble peeing, but I made myself do it in the dream an moved on. I was now thinking time to end thisand remove my diapers. As fate would have it my boss now wanted me to do something and he was helping me. Now I had to pee yet again but didn't want to force it. I kept looking for a time to go run to the rest room with a plan to just rip the diapers off and go commando. But in my dream it was not happening. It was hurting trying to hold it and as we all know you can only hold on so long. I wet a little here and there but my diapers started to swell huge beyond reality. Now I was paranoid he would notice. Then he wanted to show me something else and as I got up I flooded my diapers thus making the diapers swell beyond reality, but didn't leak. Now terrified some one was going to notice. Yet even though I just peed I still felt I was going to burst. I knew if I peed again this diapers were going to swell gigantic and was trying not to wet. But I couldn't stop it and kept peeing. All with no relief and I would wet again right away. By this point my diapers swelled up so much I had to remove my pants and was holding something to cover myself. I was now afraid to remove them as the urge pee cycle continued. Just then in great desperation going to pee yet again I was forced to come out of my cover. I was holding tight but just as the boss looked I flooded it and as I watched it sag and grow I woke up.

Now wide awake for real I had only actually wet a little since I last woke up. I needed to pee something fierce though and my body was clamping down. This is not normal at all. I usually wet very freely and usually without much control when wearing diapers day or night. I had to force the flow to start. The flood hates opened and I flooded twice in ten minutes and went back to normal and wet multiple times in the next half hour. My diapers were absolutely soaked after a half hour. It was like my pee dream when I wet the bed, but in reverse I was not wetting my diapers. Strange

I've had some crazy dreams.

I've had dreams of walking through strange neighborhoods at night looking for poppy diapers in garbage cans. Maybe because I did that when I was young when baby diapers all had plastic backing. After the industry went to cloth backing, I lost interest and I have not had these dreams in a few years.