LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Visiting a friend who wants to try diapers 24/7

I'm incontinent, and I fairly recently got into actually liking diapers for a change. My friend and I are going to hang out for a week at her place, 1 state away. She has an interest in diapers, and we worked out a plan to have her wear diapers for the week. 

She's very new to all this, but wants to use the diapers as if she was incontinent (aka 24/7). Just not messing in them at all. She is open to using different diapers day and night as well.

I ask, any suggestions on what diapers she should start on? Something discreet but can hold a good amount. We're just not sure. And then any other tips to make it easier, or even suggestions?

• Like 2
I'm incontinent, and I fairly recently got into actually liking diapers for a change. My friend and I are going to hang out for a week at her place, 1 state away. She has an interest in diapers, and we worked out a plan to have her wear diapers for the week. 
She's very new to all this, but wants to use the diapers as if she was incontinent (aka 24/7). Just not messing in them at all. She is open to using different diapers day and night as well.
I ask, any suggestions on what diapers she should start on? Something discreet but can hold a good amount. We're just not sure. And then any other tips to make it easier, or even suggestions?
Maybe some cloth like diapers to start with. They're discreet and can hold a fair amount of wetness. When she gets more comfortable wearing a diaper I'd go with the plastic backed diapers less discreet but better on leaks plus the crinkly noise to me is awesome. Hope I helped and y'all enjoy.

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, vet19891994 said:

Maybe some cloth like diapers to start with. They're discreet and can hold a fair amount of wetness. When she gets more comfortable wearing a diaper I'd go with the plastic backed diapers less discreet but better on leaks plus the crinkly noise to me is awesome. Hope I helped and y'all enjoy.

She seems to want disposables from the beginning. Thank you for the suggestion though!

We were thinking she may want to go all out with Northshore Supreme Light during the day, and Abena m3's at night. Is that a terrible plan?

• Like 1
She seems to want disposables from the beginning. Thank you for the suggestion though!
We were thinking she may want to go all out with Northshore Supreme Light during the day, and Abena m3's at night. Is that a terrible plan?
Sounds like a plan. I wear covidien diapers I get free from the veterans hospital and they're super crinkly but terrible on leaks. I mainly wear a diaper at bedtime because of my weak bladder but I wear 24/7 on my weekends off. The northshore are really good on leaks and the other diaper is good on leaks as well. Have fun and enjoy.

I love the Molicare Slip diaper as far as discreet goes.  Now unfortunately they are cloth backed an for many that's a deal breaker, but they are pretty thin and hide under clothing well.  Just wear one pants size up.

• Like 1
I love the Molicare Slip diaper as far as discreet goes.  Now unfortunately they are cloth backed an for many that's a deal breaker, but they are pretty thin and hide under clothing well.  Just wear one pants size up.
Pretty good idea. I prefer plastic backed diapers myself but I need to try the cloth like diapers while shopping.