LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kipnapped & regressed (with Gavin)

Holly was feeling good about herself. There was a spring in her step and her chin was lifted. Short brunette bangs bounced against the broad headband of her head phones as she hurried a little to catch up with the bus she had been trying to meet. 

She was feeling good because she'd just walked away from a stranger she'd just met and helped out. It was kind of life affirming to be briefly friendly with someone in the otherwise hostile after work rush of anonymous strangers all hurrying home. 

The woman Holly had helped had probably been hurrying. She'd accidently walked into Holly, causing them both to topple and fall. If she'd been having a bad day Holly might have sworn at the woman for not looking where she going but instead she'd found herself laughing and then apologising. 

With a smile she helped the (older?) woman gather the things which had spilled from her handbag, commiting that she used the foundation. 

Once they were both standing they shared names and numbers promising to go for coffee sometime but neither committed enough to the idea to set a date. 

Then Holly said goodbye, feeling good about helping someone out but not imagining she would see the woman again soon. 

*sarah fallows you for awhile seeing where you live and your daily schedule and she watches you for a few more days then you see her on the street a week later*oh hi holly*she says smiling*how have you been? 

*she says as she is looking for something in her purse*you look cute today? 

Holly felt awkward about suddenly crossing paths with Sarah again. It reminded her of the promise to meet up which she'd failed to keep. 

"Hey. Sarah! Fancy meeting you again? Do you live around here? " 

Holly felt that she would surely have recognised if Sarah shared her daily commute. 

"I've been okay thanks. Just been hitting the library lately, studying ahead of an exam."

Of course Sarah would already be well aware of that, having been stalking her. 

"what about you? “

Holly bashfully brushed back her fringe. Shy about the compliment. She was wearing a light blue summer dress. Something she'd changed into as it was a little too casual for work but comfy for a hot evening in a stuffy library. 

"ha. Thanks. That's uh, nice of you to say." 

Was the lady just being nice or was she flirting? 

Oh nothing much*she says smiling*

I do live close by and that's good your studying and I love your dress*grabbing a rag out of her purse hiding it so you can't see it waiting for you to turn around*hey dear be very still please*covering your mouth and nose with a chloriform rag to knock you out*

"Why do you want me to be st..? Hmmpf ahh-mmm." Holly screamed into the rag stuffed into her mouth. It smelly cloying sweet but so like alchohal. She'd it ever see chloroform in movies but she certain of what was happening. She tried to stop herself hyperventilating in her panic and stop breathing in the chemical soaked into the cloth in her mouth but it was already to late. She felt faint. The world lunged in front of her nauseatingly and then spun. Sound ebbed and thrumped on her ears Then darkness fogged the corners of her vision as she became dizzy before her field of vision suddenly shrank to dot and blinked out, like an old anologue television set switching off. A ringing in her ears ceased. She was unconscious. Her body sagged limply into Sarah's arms.

*i take you back to my house and get you into a diaper after undressing you and into a onesie and takes you into a adult sized nursery and lays you down in a crib and watches you sleep*

*i go get a hairbrush and come back*holly wake up? 

Holly came too and groggily wiped her eyes, they stung a little from the chemicals she had knocked out with. A jolt of adrenaline pushed her to a standing position as she remembered what had happened to her. She realised she was standing in a crib, dressed in a onsie. Her underwear felt strange, like it was padded. Her breasts were unsupported by a bra and her nipples brushed the soft fleece interior of the warm onsie she dressed in. 

"What the fuck is this?“ she demanded." where are my clothes!? “

Your in your nursery dear and you don't need those big girl clothes your my little girl now so accept it*she says calmly picking you up with ease*now let's get some food into you ok dear?