LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being changed

14 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

They were unhappy WITH it. Implicit in diapering is being a baby. Look at the ranking system used here: Newborn, infant, toddler, bedwetter, etc. Contrary to what you see around here, 95% of 4-1/2 and up children do NOT wat to be identified or treated as babies, whether it is for what I described or bedwetting. You could terrify a child by threatining to tell persons that they still wear rubber panteis or worse, leave them around where they can be seen. Girls did not like it also because it was not done to boys of the same age

I thought iv might be that, but uou also said this

On 5/26/2020 at 6:34 AM, Little Christine said:

4. Girls played with dolls and learned the skills that went with having babies, so she learned about diapers and rubber panties.  In fact, she would consider herself very lucky and the envy of her friends if she had some "real" or "person-sized rubber panties". 

so I wasn't sure.

"4. Girls played with dolls and learned the skills that went with having babies, so she learned about diapers and rubber panties.  In fact, she would consider herself very lucky and the envy of her friends if she had some "real" or "person-sized rubber panties"."

That was in connection with caring for her baby dollies and meant that she owned "the real thing". These were kept in her "dolly  box" with the doll care accessories and clothes. Having these gave her the equivalent of 'street cred" status among her friends

44 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

"4. Girls played with dolls and learned the skills that went with having babies, so she learned about diapers and rubber panties.  In fact, she would consider herself very lucky and the envy of her friends if she had some "real" or "person-sized rubber panties"."

That was in connection with caring for her baby dollies and meant that she owned "the real thing". These were kept in her "dolly  box" with the doll care accessories and clothes. Having these gave her the equivalent of 'street cred" status among her friends

I see - and of course, looking after dolls was meant to make her feel like a "big girl" or "mommy", so actuallu wearing or using diapers would have had the opposite effect.

Given the era, did this  mean cloth diapers the mother had to wash rather than modern disposables? And do you know when having girls out of diapers as young as boys became the norm?

15 minutes ago, NotGrownUp said:

I see - and of course, looking after dolls was meant to make her feel like a "big girl" or "mommy", so actuallu wearing or using diapers would have had the opposite effect.

Exactly. Also it was part of training for what she would have a 99% chance of doing -- and still does if she is responsible, both in skills and bonding. Since little girls have not been playing with dolls as mudh, there has been a marked rise in the incidence of abandoned babies. Also the rise of daycare as the norm has lessened the amount of mother-infant bonding since the daycare workers are seen more by the infant than the parent, and that in a group rather than individual setting

Given the era, did this  mean cloth diapers the mother had to wash rather than modern disposables? And do you know when having girls out of diapers as young as boys became the norm?

That is pretty much ALL there was

9 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

Well between the changing and the washing, I can imagine the mothers would have liked them out of diapers sooner at least...

A bit of an odd question,  but do you know if the older girils use their diapers for  #2 or just #1? Most of the reasons you listed before would seem  to appli more to wetting, and of course' the aforementioned changing and washing would be easier.

9 minutes ago, NotGrownUp said:

Well between the changing and the washing, I can imagine the mothers would have liked them out of diapers sooner at least...

A bit of an odd question,  but do you know if the older girils use their diapers for  #2 or just #1? Most of the reasons you listed before would seem  to appli more to wetting, and of course' the aforementioned changing and washing would be easier.

This is getting to be a KGB interrogation session. I never heard of it though I am sure there were some who were incontinent. Generally  that would not be done since #2 was easier to hold and at the destination or at someone's house, a shitty diaper was not a thing that a mother would wnat to deal with, bot that would not be an issue since it would fall in the allowed use of the toilet

8 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

This is getting to be a KGB interrogation session. I never heard of it though I am sure there were some who were incontinent. Generally  that would not be done since #2 was easier to hold and at the destination or at someone's house, a shitty diaper was not a thing that a mother would wnat to deal with, bot that would not be an issue since it would fall in the allowed use of the toilet

Sorru - I was quite curious as this is an aspect of culture I was completlu unfamiliar with. Although if anyone asks you about it again in future, you can always just point them here...

In ani case, I suspected the answer - I just wasn't sure. But it made sense for the above reasons. 

57 minutes ago, diapered colin said:

No I changed myself it took me long time to be able to do it.

iam 49years old up until I was 30  I was not allowed to do it then I was asked if I would like to do it.

so for the next 5 years I learnt how to change my diapers why it took me so long we’ll I wear disposable and terrys .

So for the last 14 years I change my diaper with only being told to do it I still forget to check myself a lot of times.

so I always carry a change of clothes all the time.

Who changed you up to 30?

Do you feel like more of a big boi now you can change yourself?

Does anione ever change you nowadays?

43 minutes ago, diapered colin said:

My family and any one over 18 years old.

thay found out that I like diapers and toddler stuff I was told you will be treated as a toddler all the time you not at school or you stop.

it was given to me again when I left school and started working 

I still am treated like a toddler for the most part but I have some stuff I can do 

Yes I sometimes feel like a child but it’s hard to think that I am a adult when I am laying on my changing mat if I take to long I get asked if I am ok or do I need help.

i then am given a bottle and let them do it only happens when I put my terrys diaper on still not good at that

Well, congratulations on being able to work and stuff when you're a toddler at heart I guess.

How old were uou when uou went toddler?

24 minutes ago, diapered colin said:

Yes I was but even then I would say I was not happy completely 

even when I was potty training as a toddler the first time I was not happy to be doing it 

I just didn’t have the courage to say anything I mean every one has to be potty trained 

But you beat that rule and went back to diapers... well, except when told to sit on the potti bi someone bigger. And even little kids are bigger than you.   

11 minutes ago, diapered colin said:

Yes I did

well it is funny when a 5 year old ask me if I have wee wee and I don’t know so he ask his mummy about it i then get called to be checked yes the same way any toddler is 

if wet he is told it’s to late as I have wet my diaper but still put him on it

when I told I done I put a clean diaper on and leave my trousers off so my onesie is on show and diaper 

wet diaper in one hand and potty in the other I get taken to the bathroom to clean the potty if I did something if not I taken to put my diaper in the bin and then given a bottle and told to play 

Well at least you can emptu uour own pottu like a big boy, even after #2.Can uou at least tell when you've done one of those in uour diaper?

Do you often manage to go in the pottu?

And before long those kids will be old enough to check uou themselves. Although sometimes the smell is clue enough...  

11 minutes ago, diapered colin said:

I have 3 friends that no and except thy go like this 

1 family mom and dad (my school friend) thy have a 10,5,4 and 2 year old  out of this some of the 10 year olds friends know and there family plus some of the moms family 

2 family mom ( my school friend) her husband a 15 9 3 2 year old some of the dads family and the15 9 year old friends same as the 1 st 
3 family mum and dad (old work friends) 10 8 5 2 years old  It’s the 10 8 year old friends who have been told the mum doesn’t speak to her family don’t know why 

Quite a verietu - and some of those teens will have known you since they were in diapers themselves.

Is there ani difference i how you get on with the boys and the girls?

On 6/12/2019 at 2:38 PM, Rachael-Little said:

While I’ve never really experienced this from a real mommy or care giver as an adult, but isn’t it just such a great baby feeling being told it’s time to change your diaper then being laid down and talked to like a baby. Maybe having a pacifier put in your mouth or a toy to play with as your powdered, cleaned and diapered.

I think I would just feel so regressed and babied for sure 

5A03890E-5F7D-4EF4-BA15-C272272E5AB1.jpeg

AA275F40-C4A8-41F7-B2E5-2453539F09C0.jpeg

Jeebus, dat's a awesome feelin. Hasn't happened often, but when it has, I feel extra-lil. :)