LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whos Your Daddy? (Open)

Jax

Jax fussed a little as another photo was taken of him. His cheeks red with embarrassment as he sat there getting his mouth and hands wiped clean. He picked up his bottle of juice and suckled on it eagerly as he finished it. Peeking up hearing he was allowed play time. He nods quickly “pway..” he mumbled play in the most childish tone he could as he sat there waiting to be taken to the play area.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finish my lunch, then pay the bill and the waiter helps to remove the baby from the chair and gives him a red balloon.
"Goodbye baby. We will be glad to see you again in our institution"

I say strictly "Babygirl say: by-by, this good uncle and let's go play"

I bring you to the playing area. There are many attractions for kids, a dry pool with balls and an inflatable trampoline.

"Have fun baby. Maybe you will find new friends see how many kids are here .."

I put your plush dog in my hand and take off your sandals from your feet leaving you in my socks.

"Go playing, baby. You have half-hour.."

683605b4475bd5215f810a5125d6579b.jpg

1266637414725885_5d35.jpg

Jax squirmed as he was taken out of the high chair and held onto the red balloon quietly waving to the man “by-bye” he mumbled shyly as he was taken to the play ground. He saw the area enjoying all the fun and color things around him. He did however have other plans. He waited as he was set down and allowed to go play and crawls off. He crawls around a little trying to avoid being seen as he sneaks under a slide before trying to crawl out of the play area hoping he would finally be able to escape to freedom.

I sit in the adult department and watch the kids play.
And including his.
I watch him disappear from my attention zone and see how he quietly tries to escape ...

I immediately get up and intercept him.
"Baby do you want daddy to get angry? Don't make me punish you right here.
Quickly go to the dry pool and play there and do not even think about hiding from my zone of view.
Besides. How did you want to escape stupid baby? without documents, without shoes, dressed like a baby in a diaper? It is better to be a good baby and go play, immediately! " And in confirmation of my words I lightly slap the bottom of the baby with my palm in the diaper

Jax stares up warily at his Daddy blocking his path, going a little pale at his threat to punish him “goo-goo...” he mumbled hanging his head in defeat as he knew better then to disobey his words. He turned to crawl away towards the ball pit as he felt the light slap to his padded rear causing him to cry out softly. He made his way to the ball pit and looked over at his daddy warily before going into the pit to play. He picked up a some of the colorful balls and tosses them around deciding to try and behave and act like a baby. He squirmed a little feeling the urge to potty but decides to hold it as he didn’t want to get changed again in public. 

"How fun my baby"
I walk up to the baby, pick up her dress and check the diaper with my fingers ..

"Hmm is still a dry girl .. Keep playing my little one. Look there on the mountain a few babies, go play with them. You have to communicate with your peers. You have 20 more minutes to play and you can brag to them with your toy, which I bought you."

Jax froze when he felt his diaper checked and his dress lifted to be exposed to anyone looking. His cheeks red as he looked over at his Daddy hearing his words as he nervously went to crawl o de to the other babies and shows his stuffed toy to them before sticking his tongue out just to be a  brat. 

Baby plays another 20 minutes. I watch with a smile as she plays in a dry pool and rolls downhill.
I look at my watch. It's time to go home ...

"Baby tell by-by your friends and go to daddy. We have to go home. You have to sleep."

I’m putting you in the baby cart again and taking you to the exit from the Shopping Center.
We get to the stroller, I left it at the guard. I put the baby in the stroller, fill the blanket and fix the paci in her mouth and stack all the purchases from the bottom of the stroller.

"Well, let's go home. Did you like the baby? Dad nod, you can play with your doggy, or sleep," and I put her toys on the pillow near the head. and open the hood of the stroller so that the sun does not disturb my babygirl.

I am taking the baby to the house and rocking the stroller with my baby on the go.

Jax squirmed and fussed as he was told he couldn’t play anymore as he found himself getting put back into the cart and wheeled off. He held his plush dog until they got to the stroller as he was transferred over to it. Opening his mouth eagerly for his pacifier as he suckled on it idly while laying in the stroller tiredly. After a few moment he fell asleep with his toy and blanket while being taken back to the house. He ended up wetting and messing his diaper while he slept not even waking up to it.

I see my baby sleeping peacefully in a stroller, clutching her toy.

I bring her back home and pull the baby out of the stroller and bring it home.
Hands, under the baby's dress, I feel a soiled diaper ..
"The baby ruined her diaper? Daddy will fix it. Now my babygirl will be clean again. But I think you will not refuse the bath ..."

I bring you to the bathroom. At my request, my guard took out a real baby bath, pink in color ...
"Now you will take baths in a special place."

I fill it with hot water, add a lot of toys and foam. Then I go to the baby. Undress and get it out of dirty diapers.

He stirred awake when he was taken out of the stroller and brought into the house. He looked around tiredly before hearing him mention a bath, he worked up until he saw the pink bath tub “nooo!” He started to whimper and squirm around as he was stripped out of his dress and dirty diaper, quickly trying to crawl naked away from the bathtub. 

"Baby do not need to be capricious." I say and see how the baby is trying to crawl out of the bathroom on all fours. I stop her, grabbed the heel. I sit on the toilet and put the baby on my knee and give her 5 strong slaps with a palm over her naked ass.

"I hope this will affect your behavior."

Then I put you in the bath.
It is quite small and shallow. I take a small bucket and begin to water the baby with warm water and clean it with a soft sponge. especially its rank and file.

"Your wee-wee. So small. No wonder I made you a babygirl." I say, with a smile, my sponge is his scrotum and penis ..

Jax gasped as he felt the grab glancing back warily as he was suddenly pulled over Daddy’s knee, he kicked his legs and cried out at the sudden swats to his rear as it stung, tears rolling down his cheeks as he gave in. He sat In the shallowpink bathtub as he felt his Daddy starting to clean him up. His cheeks pink at his comment “n-no it’s not tiny!” He fussed rather embarsssed about his cock being called tiny. He however couldn’t control his arousal as he felt the sponge cleaning him, regretting that he had not gotten any sort of pleasure for a few days. His hands quickly try to hide the small erection.

“Hmm, did the girl like the massage from the sponge? I don’t like it. Stopped it... I’d have to consult with the doctor to get the medicine advised. Your wee-wee shouldn’t strain. I want it to be always soft and calm” I stop washing his private area.
I wash my baby's head with baby shampoo.

"I dream about long hair growing on your head and I will immediately send you to a beauty salon to have cute little tails on your head done to you .."

I take the baby out of the bath and wrap from head to toe in a pink towel with kittens and put a pacifier in her mouth and carry you to the nursery to dress up.

He went pale hearing his Daddy’s words about it always being soft “b-but..” he choked out afraid he would lose the last thing that made him a male. He squirmed as his hair was washed next as his eyes widen nervously at the mention of having ponytails and long hair “n-noo I’m a boy daddy” he pleaded unable to help it as he was nervous of the talk. He sighed softly relieved to be wrapped in a towel as a pacifier was popped into his mouth, suckling it quietly as he was carried back to the nursery.

I heard my baby's objections ..
 I brought it to the nursery, put it on the changing table and unwrapped the towel.

"You forgot my princess, that I forbade you to adult words? You said as many as 5 plus called yourself a boy. No, you are a little, sweet babygirl, now. And thank me that I have not recorded you for the operation ..." and I make a gesture "scissors" with your fingers and clicked the gesture on her wee-wee.

“So I’ll just do it so that he always remains so sweet and inactive.”

I take out a new pink diaper, baby lavender smell and baby powder.

I lift my baby's legs and straighten the diaper under her ass.

I grease her buttocks and an ordinary zone with oil and sprinkle the powder, fasten the diaper.
"Here is my girly again in comfort. It remains to pick up everything else for you."
and I go to the closet ..

Jax went still as he was laid in the changing table watching his Daddy nervously as he was called out for the adultwords, he looked away briefly ashamed. When he glanced back over he saw the scissor gesture causing his face to pale “thanks da-da...” he choked out quite greatful he had not gotten his wee wee cut. He held still as he felt the oil and powder on his privates as the diaper was fastened around his waist. He settled down laying there as he saw his Daddy goto the closet wondering what he was getting as he waits. 

"I think it will suit my little princess."

I pull out a pink protective pants and a pink nightie.

I put it all on my baby.

The nightdress is so short that it does not hide the diaper at all.

I also put booties on her legs and a pink hat on her head.

"You are so charming. By the way. I wanted to surprise you with a baby. My guard found you a milk nurse. She will sit and look after you, except that you will start to get used to breast milk. You will be fed with breast milk and I will feed you with similar products. I hope you will be happy when you suck your breasts. "

He whimpered sucking on the pacifier nervously as he saw the pink items, squirming and rustling from the plastic pants as he was dressed in a matching night gown and footies with a hat as well. He quickly tugged at the clothing with his hands fussing at the idea of wearing them. He managed to pull the hat off and tossed it “noo!” He cried softly. He realized his Daddy was going to try and make him even more of a baby by drinking breast milk as he grew more and more nervous of Daddy’s ideas. 

I take the baby off the changing table and suddenly.

Baby throws off a baby cap.
I lift her and put my baby back on my head again and again tied the ribbons on baby's chin and speak sternly, looking straight into her eyes.

“You’ll throw it away once again and I’ll deprive you of the privilege of using your hands. Do you remember cute mittens? Now say: "goo-goo, da-da" make a curtsy, like a good little babygirl, and give a nice kiss to your daddy on the cheek. I’m waiting. "

Jax whimpered around the pacifier hearing the threat of mittens as his eyes avert to the ground quickly. He nods a little and spoke up around the pacifier “goo-goo.. Da-Da..” he hesitantly pulled the pacifier from his mouth and gave a shy kiss to Daddy’s cheek before popping the pacifier back in place. He instinctively raised his arms wanting to be held as he craved His Daddy’s reassurance after the small lecture. His eyes tired and dazed looking as he stared up waiting.

I watch my little babygirl chatting on the roads, and then she kisses me gently on the cheek.

"Baby, you forgot to make a curtsy. You don't know how to do it? You take the bottom edges of your nightdress with your fingers, spread them apart and squat a little while with your legs crossed.
Come on baby. I will teach you to be a princess ... "

"And then you go play or watch a baby show. About an hour after dinner, I'll send you to bed."

Jax blushed as he got up and took his night gown by the edges and did a curtsy for Daddy as best he could. He inched back down to the ground and sat there a  moment "g--goo...goo..." he mumbled as he heard he could watch a baby show before bedtime. He yawned a bit as he raised his arms up still wanting to be held. 

"Good girl, my little baby." I said looking at her awkward curtsy. "It's okay to learn how to do it, good."

I sit the baby in front of the TV.

"Look baby's tv-show.." Then I go to the kitchen and take the baby formula in a baby bottle.

Baby pulls pens to me ..

I pick it up and sit it on my lap and put it in a reclining position to help hold the bottle.

"Drink baby. It's time to fill your cute tummy, singing cute babygirly."

I begin to feed the baby with a bottle and stroke her bottom in a plump diaper ..

Jax sat in front of the TV watching the show idly before hearing Daddy came back as he was picked up and laid down in his lap. His mouth opened to take the bottle as he suckles on it eagerly while staring up at his Daddy with contentment in his eyes. He relaxed at the strokes to his padded rear as he drank from the bottle. Feeling full after about half of the bottle and squirmed a little not wanting to drink anymore.