LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whos Your Daddy? (Open)

Jax

I heard a cry in the baby monitors.

I immediately got up and came to the nursery.

"With good morning, my little princess. You have already wet the diaper? What clever" I take the baby for the armpits and carry on the changing table.

I take off her pajamas and put them in the closet. Then unzip the dirty diaper and throw it in the trash. Then I quickly and professionally change the diaper.

I get clothes out of the closet for today .. Yellow baby's socks with insects, yellow protective pants and a beautiful short dress for baby's
When I put it on it didn’t hide the diaper at all.

I put the baby on all fours and give her binky in her mouth.
"You are such a cute and beautiful babygirl, but you are so heavy, so let's work out. Crawl into the kitchen. We are going to have breakfast .."

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He seemed content to see his Daddy walk in as he was picked up out of the crib and taken to the changing table. He squirmed a little as his pajamas are removed and the dirty diaper was taken off. He felt a new one replaced easily before seeing the new clothing as he was dressed in yellow protective pants with socks and a rather short dress. He squirmed slightly as he took the pacifier into his mouth while being set on the ground as he crawled to the kitchen for breakfast, quite happy to be dry again. 

I bring you to the kitchen and put it on the highchair.

"Today, baby, I dressed you so beautifully, because we will go for a walk. We need to look into the shopping center to buy several new things for you. And to buy more diapers, otherwise you use them too often. So do not be naughty, but eat well." I put a plate of baby porridge and a bottle of baby formula.

On the neck of the baby, I tie a bib and take a baby spoon and fill it with porridge ...
"If you eat all the porridge, baby, then for dessert I'll open you a jar of peach puree. It's very tasty. So let's open your mouth wider" I bring the spoon to the baby's lips ..

He sat in the high chair watching his Daddy quietly hearing he was going out today. His eyes teary as he squirmed a little “no go..” he fussed as he looked down at his breakfast. He hesitated for a moment before opening his mouth to take a bite of his breakfast, slowly eating it. He squirmed and wiggles his legs back and forth happily as he enjoyed the taste. “Da-da.. milk?” He asked.

I take the bottle with the baby formula and hold the baby to my lips.
"Drink my sweet babygirl"

I continue to feed you between the bites and let you drink from a bottle.

"Good baby. How good she eats."

I kiss you on the forehead.

“Now you’ll finish the bottle while daddy has breakfast. And then we’ll go outside. I’ll show my princess to everyone, but I’ll warn you in advance. you right in front of all the people and I'm not ashamed. Nod if you understand baby. "

He suckled on the bottle of formula held to his lips staring shyly at his Daddy’s words. He opened his mouth for another bite while listening. “Goo goo..” he mumbled in response as he sat there. He held the bottle suckling it while hearing his Daddy speak giving a shake of his head as he didn’t understand the warning. His eyes filled with fear as he grew nervous of going outside. He finished the bottle and sets it down on the tray.

I drank coffee and ate a few sandwiches and noticed that the formula for the baby was over.
I put the cloth on my shoulder and took the baby out of the high chair and put her head on my shoulder and tapped my back until she made a "burp."

a part of the formula burst from her mouth, which I wiped from her lips with clean gauze and returned to her, her pacifier.

"Did you miss your binky? Suck it.

Even if you don’t want to, you’ll still go outside, the kids need fresh air. "

I take you into the living room and sit in the playpen, and after 5 minutes I return from a real pram to your size.

"Look, what a beautiful stroller. In it you will walk."

I take you out of the playpen and put me in a carriage, and tie me with straps, which I can only unfasten, and I give your favorite dolly in my hands.

"Well, let's go," I say, solemnly. I'm give diapered bag and taking the stroller by the handles, starting to push it towards the door ...

He squirmed as he is taken out of the high chair and burped. Causing a bit of milk to dribble out of his mouth fussing as his mouth is wiped clean. 

He nods at the question as he suckled on his pacifier contently while being carried to the play pen and set down. He sat there watching nervously as his Daddy left and came back with a stroller and diaper bag. His cheeks flushing as he was lifted out of the play pen and set into the stroller, fussing and squirming around when he was strapped in. He nervously clung to the dolly as he watched as they were going towards the door. Tears rolling down his cheeks in embarrassment as he sat there in his short dress and suckling on his pacifier unable to control the situation as he felt panic in his chest.

I open the door to the street and push the stroller through the territory of a large section of the guard opens the entrance gate to the street and I will take you to the sidewalk and whisper in your ear -
"Once again I remind you little babygirly. And you better be a good babygirl, otherwise you will regret ..."

We drive down the street and I turn into a good daddy again and start playing with you.

“Look, baby, it's a kitty. How does a kitty say?

And this is a little dog. How does doggy say?

Everyone is looking at us and smiling sweetly ..

He watched the area warily seeing the guards open a gate, realization hit that he would not be able to escape easily in the future. He froze when his daddy leaned close and whispered in his ear of a threat about regretting any bad behavior. He paled and hung his head giving a small nod showing he understood.

he suckled on his pacifier seeing a kitty and squirmed in the stroller hearing the question “meow” he mumbled. He glanced to the dog and giggled as he spoke around the pacifier “woof-woof!” He smiled almost forgetting his situation until he saw people staring, his cheeks redden as he looked away.

I smile like a childish words with a baby with a pacifier.
I continue to drive the stroller to the mall; our path runs through the park. I look like the wind is playing with the baby's dress all the time lifting it up, showing everyone on the show its diaper.

Suddenly, I meet my neighbor with her two-year-old daughter in a stroller. We have been friends for a long time. She sees us and fits. She nicely smiles at my baby in the stroller.

"Oh, what a big girl you have and strange. She is very cute. How old is she?" i squats down in my stroller. Squeezes my baby's cheeks a little and tickles her chin

I answer: "Yes, I have a special girl. She is a little big in height, but she naturally regressed to one year old and I took the liberty to answer for her."
We go along with my girlfriend and push our strollers ...

He squirmed a little as the wind blew his dress up exposing his diaper to the world. He tugged at the straps unable to fix it as he fussed a little. He stared when a woman approached with a little girl in a stroller. He squirmed shyly at the pinch to his cheek as his daddy answered the question for him. He suckled on his pacifier nervously trying to calm down. He did relax a little when the strollers started moving again. His bladder relaxed without him thinking about it and flooded the diaper. He watched the surroundings enjoying the view of the park. 

My friend and I are walking along the park. We meet other moms with kids. Everyone stops their strollers cute giggling looking at us. and show us their kids.
I say goodbye to my friend and in 15 minutes I bring you to a big store for children from 0-3 years old.

I leave the stroller in the guarded parking for the wheelchairs, and the baby is transplanted into a cart in the form of a large ladybug and we drive into the shopping center.

"Well, baby, we are here to buy you a few things, including new dresses. I know girls love to be beautiful. But first we will find a special room ... I think you have already exhausted your diaper."
in 5 minutes I find the right room "room for mother and baby's"data_objects_0001_9279_img.19279.dsc01983.thumb.jpg.358a0fab7b6caba60ac828a0837dfad5.jpgshe is free and I go inside ...

He watched quietly as they stroll along seeing people giggling and staring, he lowered his gaze shyly. He looked up seeing the big store just for children as he looked worried to go inside. He wiggles as he is picked up and set into a cart, fussing and squirming as he started to throw a tantrum not wanting to go inside “noo..” he whimpers behind the pacifier as he hides his face with his hands. He noticed they were by the bathrooms and glanced down noticing his Daddy was going to change him in a public restroom. “No!” He cried out again as tears rolled down his cheeks as he started kicking his legs back and forth. 

I literally drag the baby into the room, she is fully equipped to change the babies. there is a removable table and baby powder and oil.

I unfasten the baby from the cart and forcefully put it on a removable table. and threatening to whisper in his ear. "You. Immediately. Stop your little hysterics. Babygirl. You. Let me. Daddy change you di-di otherwise you will earn a whipping. And I will spank you publicly.
  Suck your binky and don't bother your daddy. Now start acting like a little girl."

He kept whimpering as he was taken out of the cart and forced on to the changing table, he tended with fear at the threat of a public spanking and quickly settled down. A few sniffles escape his lips as he suckled on the pacifier. He watched his Daddy warily quite afraid as he knew the threat was a serious one. He quietly squirmed on his back uncomfortable with the idea of being changed but no longer fought it instead he stares at the ceiling trying to behave.

I pulled up my baby's skirt and deftly removed the protective shorts, followed by a wet diaper ...

I wiped the bottom of the baby and privat with wet napkins, straightened and under it a new diaper.

And then the door opens and another mom enters with a real two-year-old girl. "Sorry busy here?" she asks.

I point to another table next to mine. "It's okay, I change the diaper to my little girl." I inform.

Another mommy smiles looking at us and says, “You don’t often meet such a caring father. Your baby is very lucky. Though she is sick with you, but she is so cute. having said this she returned to her child.

I smiled at the praise and fixed the diaper and put on protective shorts on her and straightened her dress ..

Other Mom changing her diaper to her child noticed that my crying from humiliation ...
"Look what I have" and she takes out a strawberry candy in the form of a pacifier and gives it to my baby's mouth.
"Suck baby, I still have it. So I do not mind."

He went still as his plastic pants and wet diaper are removed. He squirmed at the wet wipes to his crotch and butt with a small whimper around his pacifier. He felt the thickness of a new diaper under his rear. He froze hearing the door open as he peered over seeing a woman. His cheeks red as he laid there unable to do much about it. His gaze averted to the side at being called cute while feeling the diaper around his waist and then the plastic pants next. He looked over nervously at the offer of a candy pacifier and looks over at his Daddy nervously waiting for his permission “da-da..?” He mumbled and squirmed in place impatiently.

"She is a good girl and she can have a little candy"
I take a lollipop from her hands and give it to my baby's mouth. "Say goo-goo to a kind, generous aunt."

Then I put you in the cart again and give dolly in her hands again. "Play with your little girlfriend's girlfriend. I want to find the same dressing as that of a doll doll, then you will be like two twins."
and tied straps taking you along the aisles ..
I took two more diaper packs, new baby bottles, new pacifiers, a few dozen baby food jars and walk up to the place with the dresses ...
I call a consultant. Pretty girl and I explain to her-
"Hello, I want to find you have some dresses for my little baby." and showing up on my sitting babygirl in the trolley.

“Oh, how cute she is. I’ll be happy to help you. Etona shows three dresses, one lush pink dress, one blue and one beige with a lot of lace.

I ask the baby: "Well, 2 dresses I can buy you my princess. Choose."

He opened his mouth for the candy and spoke up “goo..goo..” he mumbled shyly to the woman as he obeyed his Daddy. He excitedly took the candy into his mouth and suckled on it. Squirming a little as he was lifted and placed back into the cart and strapped in. He held his dolly close hearing the comment about matching dresses. He hung his head seeing a pretty girl talking to his daddy as he admired her looks. Catching himself staring as he wished he had not been dressed as a baby. He looked over at his daddy explaining about dresses and went shy knowing he was being treated as a little girl recently. He buried his face near his dolly and listens to the talk about dresses. He eyes the three dresses and shyly puts to the beige and the blue one quite happy he didn’t have to wear the pink one. 

I paid for two selected dresses: blue and beige and I paid for them. Saying goodbye, the consultant gave me wrapped packages with dresses and handed her business card with a phone number. "If you need a babysitter, then I earn additionally and will look after your baby with pleasure while you are away."

"Thank you for your kindness, we will go further."

I push the cart to the department with toys for girls. There were dolls and various plush toys.
"You were a good baby, with the exception of a little tantrum when changing a diaper, so I let you choose another friend. See what kind of puppy 35827fba2fc363b1347bc35dcb20b73e1bb5da2d.JPG.5f3e6819762e7cfc8c6e7049eb00082d.JPG. Do you like it?"

Jax did his best to sit in the cart without fussing for the rest of the shopping. He watched his Daddy pay for the dresses and continue on before seeing the toy aisle. His eyes widen slightly as he did grabby hands for the plush dog “woof-woof” he mumbled and giggled a little as he cheered up some. He snuggles the puppy and sat back playing with it a little and peeks up at his Daddy happily.

"Yes, girls love puppies. Now your dolly has a guard. How do you call your new friend? Goofy?" I ask with a smile

And I'm pushing you to the food court.

"It's time to eat, and then we'll go home"

I bring you to a children's restaurant and bring you to one of the tables. The waiter at my request pushes the highchair. I am making an order.
Meat and wine.
A baby chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese.
"You know what to do baby. Eat up with hands, then I will wipe you out."
When they brought the food, I put a plat with food on your tray and cut everything into small pieces. Next I put a new baby bottle filled with apple juice, "I allow drinking the juice between the bites, baby, just don't spill it." I tied a bib around her neck.

I'm starting to eat my meat ...

He gave a shy nod at his Daddy’s suggestion for a name as he hugged the puppy close while being pushed in the cart to the food court. He squirmed as he was transferred to the high chair and sat there seeing chicken nuggets and Mac and cheese. He peeked up picking the bite sized piece and chews on it seeing he got a bottle filled with apple juice. He picked it up and suckled on it briefly before taking another handful of food to eat. He grunts softly squirming in his high chair as he focused on eating. He looked around a little shyly as he felt stared at. Glancing to his Daddy once he finished eating and suckled on his bottle until he had emptied it.

(Sorry for missing. Was very busy)

"You're so funny babygirly soiled" I laugh and take a photo on the phone, as my little girl eats her food with her hands.
"I'll wipe you now"
I take wet wipes and wipe my baby’s hands and stained face.

"Now finish the juice baby and then I have a surprise for you. I saw a play area for the kids in this mall here. You were a good girl, so after lunch we go there and you can play for half an hour with your new plush friend. "