LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whos Your Daddy? (Open)

Jax

Jax froze seeing the video being taken as his face was very red realizing he was being blackmailed if he did escape. He whimpered gnawing idly on the teething ring as he felt utterly helpless. He watched his Daddy come closer and mention a walk, his eyes widen with fear at the thought of people seeing him dressed up like a baby, he merely started to cry trying to give his answer as he hoped it would work. 

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jax calmed down a little as he managed to get another day before the dreadful outside idea. He rolled over as he saw the TV turned on to teletubbies. He blushed looking to his Daddy as he did as he was told and got up. The thick diaper between his legs made him waddle as he tried to dance like they did. After a moment he ended up falling down on his padded rear with a small thud. 

I laughed when the little girl jumped under the music transfer, but almost immediately she fell.
"Quite my baby is small. Well, it means crawling. I will turn on the gear more calmly."
I found a gear for girls with princesses and left her dolls.

"My babygirly ... Do you remember your last punishment? I'm going to cook you dinner now. And you will sit here, suck your binky, play with dolls and watch this TV-show. If you run away again, then your favorite enema is waiting for you..."
I put her pink pacifier in my baby's mouth.

After, I go to the kitchen to prepare you your baby food and a bottle of milk ...

Jax averted his gaze to the floor at the mention of being punished if he tried to escape again. He ended up laying on the ground suckling his pacifier while looking one of the dolls over curiously. He watched his Daddy with a nod as he focused on the tv until dinner was ready. His stomach growled at the idea of food even if it was baby food. 

I came to the kitchen ...
I had spaghetti with meatballs for dinner ... Little girl I used to make Mac and Cheese with chicken nuggets.
I put everything in the baby plate and filled the baby bottle with fresh prune juice.
I come for the baby and watch her holding one of the dolls in her hands watching a TV show with the princesses.

"Babygirly, dinner is ready let's go."
I take her in my arms, bring it to the kitchen and put it on the highchair.
I attach the baby with a tray and put in front of her a plate of chicken nuggets pasta and juice in a bottle.
"Baby. While daddy is eating his food, I’ll see how you eat your food, as you are still very little baby appliances, that is, you will be like all little ones, with your hands."

I sit down in my seat and start eating my food and take it into the baby ..

Jax inhaled smelling dinner as his stomach growled hungrily. He kept watching the tv while holding onto a dolly until he heard his Daddy calling. He looks over excitedly "DIn-Din.." he mumbled in a babyish tone. His cheeks a little red as he was carried to the high chair watching the tray attached. He saw mac and cheese with nuggest and a bottle with juice. His eyes widen hardly hesitating when he had to use his hands as he picked up a nugget with some mac and cheese and popped it into his mouth to chew on. He then brought the bottle to his lips and suckled on a little prune juice, cringing at the taste. He looks to his Daddy quietly while picking up a handful of mac and cheese trying to get it all in his mouth but ends up with it on his face. 

"Good girl. How good you eat. Go on, honey. Look, even your favorite doll looks like you eat."
I look at the baby's funny soiled face. Then I bring the doll to the baby and put it on the tray so she looked at the sissy.
I return to my place and continue to have dinner.

"Come on baby continue dinner, do not be afraid to get dirty, you're just a little baby"

He eyes the doll a little while eating his Mac and cheese with his hands smiling a little. He picked up the last nuggets and eats them quickly as he left the prune juice for last. Drinking it down as quickly as he could. His cheeks were red as he realized he was very mess on his face and hands.

"You're such a cute piggy. With such a pretty dirty face. Just like a little baby. I can't help myself," and I take another photo of my baby's dirty face.
"I already have so many photos of you ... I plan to release" First baby's book "with your best photos, how I change your diaper, how you eat, walk and so on and I will show them to all guests. Now I'll take your mess away. "

Wet wipes, I wipe your cheeks nose, chin and lips from the remnants of food and then also clean your hands.
"Well, my baby is clean. Now I will let you play and then I will prepare you for sleep. Your sleep time. 20.30

Jax sat there as his photo was taken as he looked teary eyed at the thought of others seeing him. He squirmed and fussed a little at his face and hands being cleaned with a wet wipe. “No sleep...” he whimpered softly as he did not like the early sleep schedule. He squirmed in the high chair as he couldn’t wait to get down and go back to playing. 

I strictly look at the baby. "Sissy, I hope that I am mistaken now ... What did I tell you about adult words? I’ll give you a last shot. You can cry, moan and babble like a baby, and say goo-goo, gaa-gaa and other baby words... Other adult words are forbidden. This is the last warning with the next word I’ll start counting your slaps. And you no longer manage your life. I am your daddy and I define your schedule. You have half an hour to play, and then sleep ... "

I unfasten the baby from the adult chair and carry it to the playpen.
"Show me that good girl and start playing with the dollies in the Daughter-Mother .."

Jax hung his head quickly staring down with a nod at his Daddy’s words “goo..goo” he mumbled shyly as he was on the verge of crying. His eyes shut for a moment before glancing up at him again feeling himself getting unstrapped from the chair and carried to the playpen.

he sat there hearing his words as he shyly picked up a dolly and pretends to rock it like a baby, his cheeks blushing at it. 

I smile like a baby playing with a doll and shaking it ..

"You have to sing to your daughter. Without a lullaby, kids won't fall asleep." I advise.

After 15 minutes I walk up and with two fingers find a wet diaper.

"You wetted my baby ... By the way, I stopped putting diuretics in your bottles .. this means that your body is on the right track and you wet the diapers without even noticing it. Good baby. I change my diaper before going to bed, it is not enough full." and kiss baby in forehead

He whimpered softly at his words as he heard he should sing to the dolly but glanced away shyly. He kept playing for a bit before feeling the sudden diaper check as he looked down having it even realized he had gone pee. He squirmed a bit hearing it wasn’t full enough to change as he watched his Daddy feeling the loss to his forehead causing him to smile. 

He paced around the play pen inching over to a corner as he squats trying to hide it as he felt the urge for a bowel movement now that his dinner had started going through his system. He grunts softly letting out a loud fart as his diaper filled. His face hidden near the dolly shyly.

I hear the characteristic sound from the playpen ...

And when I saw how the ears of the baby turned red, I guessed what had happened ..

"Baby did you make poo-poo?" and i smell the smell.
"Ohhh, you can not even ask."

Let's say: "di-di poo-poo" and I will change you. I will teach you a children's dictionary .. I will not react to other appeals in any way. If you piss yourself say "di-di pee-pee".

And now when you know how to ask me .. Ask me about a change, otherwise you will sit in your karma's for another 15 minutes .. "

He looked down shyly when his daddy came over, highly embarsssed to be caught in the act. He crawled over and raised his arms up “do di.. poopoo.. “ he mumbled shyly as he was not thrilled at the idea of sitting in his mess. 

Shifting uncomfortably in his messy diaper, a few fussing and crying escaped his lips as he waited to be picked up.

"What a cute, small and stinking girl. Of course I will change your diaper. Come here, my princess and I also decided to give you a bathy, once you are such a good baby" I take the baby by the armpits, and taking it under the bottom ...

Hands, I felt his cargo of a diaper spread over the bottom of the baby.

I bring the baby to the bathroom and put it on the bath tub.
"Lie do not move ..."

I put warm water in the bath, add berry flavor and pink bath foam.

While the bath is filling I undress babygirly.

I take the baby onesie off and throw it in the washing machine, as well as the baby's mittens, booties and baby bonnet remain completely naked except for the dirty diaper ...

I gently unzip it and throw it in the trash, then wipe the bottom of the babygirl with wet wipes.

Then I take you under the armpits and immerse you in warm water and start bathing ... I give you a duck.

"Suck binky babe and play with a duck and do not bother daddy to bathe you"

He blushed at his Daddy’s words as he was carried to the bathroom. A small sigh of relief at the idea of having a bath. He laid there still as he heard the command to stay still. Listening to the water fill in the tub as he was getting fully undressed.  Sighing softly in relief to be cleaned up from his messy diaper as he was set into the tub and handed a rubber duckie. He chewed on the duckie a litttke while soaking in the warm water. 

I continue to bathe my baby and play with her in the water.
I take some foam and put the baby's on nose. While the baby is distracted by the games, I carefully wash her bottom and privates..

"My babygirly will be the cleanest."

Then, having finished bathing her, I take the baby out of the bath and wrapped it in a pink towel with Hello Kitty from head to foot, and having adjusted the paci in her mouth, I bring it to the nursery. Cooking baby to sleep ...

He giggled at the bubbles on his nose as he kept chewing on the rubber duckie. He closed his eyes briefly as his privates are washed. “Da-da” he cooed happily as he laid there.

he relaxed as he was taken out of the tub and wrapped in in a towel as he suckled on a pacifier while being taken to to the nursery. His eyes heavy.

I brought the baby to the nursery and put it on the changing table. I watch her start to fall into a little sleep. I must hurry ...

I pulled out a new thick pink diaper for the night so nothing leaked into the crib.
I lifted the baby's legs and straightened the diaper under her bottom, then smeared his ass and private baby oil, and sprinkled with baby powder I fixed the diaper.

Next, I take out a white and pink fleece pajamas with sewn-up arms and legs, and fill my baby in there and fasten the zipper to the chin. I wear a new baby bonnet on my head.
I take the baby in hand and put it in crib.
Then I give her dolly in her hands and cover the baby with a soft blanket.
Then I kiss the night on the forehead and raise the side crib.

I fix the binky in her mouth and turn on the mobil over the ctib and the night light, "Good night my sissy" and I leave the nursery

He suckled on his pacifier as he felt a new diaper slid under him and oiled and powdered on his groin. He yawned a little as he felt the soft pajamas being out on him “ni-ni” he mumbled around the pacifier while laying there as he was carried over and laid in the crib. He hugged the dolly close to him as he suckled his pacifier while watching the mobile easily drifting off to it. He was to tired and slept very soundly. 

I go to the baby in the middle of the night, check, in my hands is a bottle of warm milk ...

She is fast asleep and the pacifier jumps in her mouth.

I carefully, trying not to wake, take out the binky from the mouth of my baby and quickly change her nipple from the bottle ...

Baby, without waking up, drinks all the milk from the baby bottle.
I bring the binky back to her mouth.
Gently stroking her tummy my hand, and straightening the blanket I get out of the nursery, and go to sleep with myself ...

Jax slept soundly ashis Daddy came in the room. He eagerly drank from the bottle in his sleep before it was replaced with the pacifier again. By morning he had fully soaked his diaper without even waking up. He finally woke up to the light in the room as he laid there feeling wet as he started to cry and squirm uncomfortably, “di-di peepee” he cried out hoping to see his Daddy soon.