LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whos Your Daddy? (Open)

Jax

Do you want me to take you out to the street, so naked? People of course love the goofy kiddies, but I think it should not be done. Yes, and you stain my floor with urine. Therefore, diapers are necessary. "I say.

I take out a fresh diaper and sprinkle baby powder on the bottom and pubis wearing a diaper.
On top of the diaper, I wear my baby pink protective shorts.

Then I take out a pretty pink dress with 3 light petitioners and a picture of a baby elephant on the chest from the closet. "That suits my little girl." and put on the baby dress. It is so cool that it barely covers the diaper.

"Well, what a nice little fashionista I have. Daddy is proud of you. And now crawl to the kitchen."
I take Jax's off the changing table, knock on all fours and kiss my cheek.
"We have to have breakfast."

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jax looked worried by his words “but I can go potty in the big persons potty Daddy..” he whimpered softly. He closed his eyes as he felt the powdering and diaper taped up around his waist followed by the plastic pants. His cheeks were very red when he saw the dress next “noo no dress I’m a boy not a girl daddy” he pleaded and squirmed as he was dressed. Once he was set on the ground and knocked over into all four as he nervously crawls out of the nursery feeling like his diaper was on show to everyone. 

"So you have exhausted your supply of whims. Be quiet and crawl or you earn punishment ..
You're so obsolete. And you are mistaken. You're a girl ... little little babygirl. and I'm not going to hide you. On the contrary, I will show you to everyone. "I follow and smile, looking like a diaper crunches and wavers when you crawl and shoot a video on the phone.

I accompany you to the kitchen and put it on the highchair and attach it with a tray to the baby’s neck, I tie a bib.
"What our servants prepared for my baby for breakfast. Mmm tasty baby cereal." I take a baby plate with flowers full of liquid dairy cereal. It must be delicious. "
I stir the cereal with a baby spoon and go to the chair and put the plate on the tray.
“I hope your, will be a good girl and you’ll work together, otherwise daddy will have to use force again and you can get burned.”

He flinched at his Daddy’s words of a punishment causing him to keep quiet st the idea. He crawled along hearing the crinkling having no idea he was being filmed. He wiggles a little as he was picked up and set down in the high chair watching the tray strapped into place and a bib tied around his neck. He watched the baby cereal in front of him nervously knowing he really had no choice. His bottom lip trembled as he finally opened his mouth waiting for the first scoop of baby cereal. 

"What a good girl," I put the little girl in her mouth, as soon as she opened a spoonful of cereal. not everything got into her mouth and part of the cereal flows down her chin ..

I continue to feeding the baby.
I put spoon in spoon in her mouth.
"Tasty cereal. It is good for your sweety tummy." I say and tickle her tummy with my fingers.

Jax took a mouthful as he swallowed the cereal down before taking another mouthful until he was tickled as he ends up dribbling down his chin more when he giggled. He started squirming a lottle in his seat. Continuing to open his mouth eagerly for more cereal as he was trying to finish it up quickly. His stomach turning as he hoped he could hold it for a while.

Cereal ends ... I take a bottle but it is not really milk, and the baby formula.
I give the bottle to the baby.
"Here is a baby. Drink this. Here are useful vitamins and various elements for my girl to grow up healthy."

I meanwhile eat my breakfast. Omelet with bacon and tomatoes, toast and coffee, as well as a fresh newspaper.

I have breakfast, read the newspaper and watch the little one to drink her bottle.

Jax sighed softly happy that cereal time was over only to see a bottle noticing it didn’t  look at all like milk. He held the bottle with his mittens quietly suckling as he makes a face at the awful taste, quickly setting the bottle down “uckie...” he sulked setting the bottle on the tray watching his Daddy eat breakfast, nearly drooling at it as he wiggles and fussed a bit “down Daddy..?” He asked curiously 

"Sweet girl. You can't do that. Too's tummy will be bad. You can only soft and liquid food. Drink your bottle. You still have half left. You have to drink every drop."

I eat up the whole breakfast and give nothing to the baby.

"Do you want me to help you?"

I take you off the high chair and lead you to the sofa.

I sit on the sofa, and I put the baby on my lap, in lying down position, and give her nipple from bottle into mouth, holding the bottle upright, with my own hands, I feeding baby.

A few minutes later the bottle is empty.
I put the fabric on my shoulder and put my baby's head in there, lightly patting on the back.

In a few minutes, Jax publishes BURP and part of the formula breaks out of his mouth.

"Oh, you are my piggy." I say and wipe the rest of the formula from the baby's lips with a soft cloth ...

Jax sulked big time when he wasnt allowed any of the adult breakfast. He merely sat there watching until he was taken out of the high chair "but no want it Daddy..." He plead as he was soon lead over to the couch and laid down. He gave in and opened his mouth to suckle on the bottle until every last droplet of formula was gone. His stomach felt rather full as he was sat up and burped. His cheeks redden when a loud burp escaped and a little formula dribbled from his mouth, fussing as he was cleaned up before snuggling again as he was quite glad feeding time was over.

"Here is your feeding and my girl is over. Now I will put you to play, and I myself will go to dress."

In the living room was a large playpan. I threw in there several toys for girls: dolls, various plush bunnies and dogs, a ring for teeth and a rattle.

“I’m leaving a radio monitor not far away. You have to play with a rattle all the time, even if you play with dolls. If you stop playing with a rattle, then I’ll come and spank you. And don’t even think about getting out of the playpan without my permission. If I find out you crawled out, then I will also seriously punish. And now quickly play, babygirl! "

He looked confused to hear that he had to play. Seeing the large playpen as he was set down in it looking at the different toys before looking back at his Daddy warily hearing he would be punished if he wasnt careful. He picked up the rattle to shake it trying to keep from getting spanked. He did however get tempted at the idea of being able to escape the playpen and get to possible freedom. He merely crawls around the play pen pretending to play as he waits for his Daddy to go get dressed. 

Jax kept shaking the rattle until he felt safe as he went to the playpen wall realizing how high it was. He kept the rattle going and staggered up to his feet as he gripped the wall attempting to climb it, of course not shaking the rattle during that time. He wiggled before falling to the ground on the other side with a thud. He looked around quickly unsure where he should go

I see that baby got out of playpan's. I immediately return to the living room ...
"I warned you, my baby .. Your efforts are in vain. I wonder how you were going to run away? I have video cameras everywhere and security on the territory ... And now you deserve punishment ... I will give you an enema and I will not change until dinner and you devoid of today's walk. "

I quickly come up and drag you to the nursery and tie it to the changing table.

I take plastic shorts and a diaper off my baby and fill a large rubber enema with warm water.

Then I insert the nose enema into the anus baby's.

And I fill the insides of the baby with warm water ...

Then I fix the diaper back ...

"I warned you that I would seriously punish you. And now you will lie in smelly diapers. Maybe a rash will teach you to be a good girl."

I again put the baby in the crib and tie her in straps around the arms, legs and chest, in her mouth I put a pacifier.

"I will be back in a couple of hours. And if you ask me well, then I will change you, but in the meantime, to sleep."

Jax spotted his Daddy returning before he could even flee. His eyes grew teary "n-no... no punish Daddy" He begged as he was dragged back to the nursery, kicking and crying the whole way as he was tied down to the changing table. He struggled realizing it was point-less as he felt his plastic pants and diaper pulled  down. He tensed nervously when the nose of the enema was inserted and his tummy filled with the warm water. the cramping starting rather quickly as he felt the diaper fixed back around his waist "p-please Daddy im sorry..." he pleaded as he was carried to the crib and strapped down in it, suckling on his pacifier nervously as he knew he had no choice but to laid there and soon in his own mess. 

"You should have known in advance the consequences of your escape, sissy. I had to show you clearly what would happen if daddy gets angry. Now you have a rash and blame only yourself. I said everything. I have to go."

I close the door to the nursery and go to work.

Jax struggled in place watching his Daddy leave and shut the door "noo!!" he cried out as he was left to his own punishment. His stomach was cramping as he had tried to hold the water for as long as he could but it was use-less. After another moment of staring in disbelief he ended up flooding the diaper with his mess. He laid there sobbing around the pacifier while watching around the room. His mind grew bored as he started to drift off to sleep for a nap. 

I had several important talks. It takes 3 hours and I return home. First of all I go to the nursery and immediately  smell, very bad the smell that comes from the crib, her diaper, well be very dirty..

Baby is sleeping.

I take the paci out of his mouth. "Wake up your sleepy head. Well, what did you understand from your punishment? Now tell me in your thin childish voice:" Dear daddy, forgive me. I will be a good girl. Change my di-di. "

He woke up tiredly hearing his Daddys voice as his eyes slowly open to stare at him. He nods as the pacifer was removed "Dear Daddy... forgive me, I will be a good girl... please change my di-di.." He blushed as he felt the icky mess in his diaper still along with a rash from sitting in it. He looked away ashamed that he was degraded to being a baby girl. 

"Here is a clever good girl and another small punishment. These were your last adult words. From this minute you will communicate with me like other babies. Just cry, moan and use short words. Like "goo-goo", "gaa -gaa", the diaper is "di-di, "ba-ba" this is bottle."
Each adult - 1 spank, at the end of the week I will sum up and how many words you say "adult words" in a week, so many times I spank you. And now I'll put you on a stinky baby".

Jax suddenly looked worried at his Daddy's words hearing he was not allowed to speak adult words anymore. His bottom lip quivered as he started to cry not at all happy with the idea. He kept squirming in place as he was messy and not at all thrilled with it either. "di-di...?" he asked shyly as he waited hoping he would find a way to escape before he was broken down into a baby forever.

"Yes, my baby. Now daddy will change your di-di"
I unhook the velcro and take off the dirty diaper and throw it away.
Then, with my own wipes, I wipe his dirty bottom and pubis and penis.
I take out a new diaper and first spread the cream against diaper rash on his buttocks and sprinkle the baby powder, fix the diaper.
"Now the baby has a clean di-di."
I say and blow bubbles on his stomach and tickled the baby's chin and straightened her binky mouth.
Then I take off my baby dress and dress a white onesie with different laces in the form of flowers.

I again bring the baby in playpan
I put you on your back and give a rattle in one hand, and a ring for the teeth.

"You have to lie on your back playing with a rattle and gnaw on a ring and I want to see your chin in drool.
I sit on the couch next to and watch the stick
"Start playing baby"

Jax sighed in relief to hear the good news as he laid there in silence, a small shiver ran down his spine as he was cleaned up and creamed up. He inhaled smelling powder as his new diaper was taped up on him. He giggled at the raspberries to his belly as he squirmed before feeling his dress taken off and replaced with a white onesie with lace flowers. He squirmed slightly as he was taken back to the play pen and laid on his back. Holding the rattle in one hand and the teething ring in his other hand as he heard what he had to do. His cheeks redden as he shakes the rattle a little while gnawing on the teething ring, feeling a little drool going on his skin as he laid there. Peering over at his Daddy once in a while,  shaking the rattle. 

I shoot a video on the phone as the baby plays in her playpan ...

"I am proud of you baby. You are so glorious. You are now a real one-year-old baby and in this state you will spend at least 2 years. I have already taken a bunch  your of photo and video. Even if you run away, I can ruin your life. Nobody will mess with the baby. "

i'm blocking playpan's edge.
"And now you want to go for a walk my  babygirl? Remember that it is forbidden to tell you. If you agree, follow the list or tell gaa-gaa."