LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whos Your Daddy? (Open)

Jax

He looked worried as he saw the mushy brown baby food as he made a face and turned his head to the side refusing to open his mouth. He squirmed in the high chair wishing he had a way to get down from it. His mittens pushing at the tray in a panic.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh baby. You did not leave me a choice," I sighed.
I tie the hands of the baby to the armrests, straps that are equipped with high chair.
Then I pinch her nose and when the baby opens mouth, I quickly pop the spoon with food in her mouth, then quickly throw her face up and he has nothing left to do but swallow baby food.
"Here is the first spoon and left. Well, baby, now you open your own mouth or repeat the process?"

Jax looked worried as his arms were strapped down. He felt the fingers holding his nose shut as he was forced to open his mouth to breath. Feeling the brown mushy food in his mouth as his head was tilted up causing him to swallow it down. He looked on the verge of crying as he heard his Daddy threaten to repeat it. Quickly opening his mouth to comply with him instead as he tried to get the icky food down. 

"Here's the clever," I say when I see the baby's lips tremble when she opens her mouth. I immediately shove her a spoonful of baby food. It does not all fall and part of it flows along the chin, I pick it up with a spoon and put the baby back in my mouth. A tear flows down Jax's cheek when he swallows food ...
So I feed her the first jar of food and give a little to drink with milk from a bottle.

I open the next jar: Assorted grated vegetables from beets, cabbage and celery.

I spoon a yellow baby food ...

"You know what to do baby .."

Jax forced himself to open his mouth for each bite of baby food. His stomach was slowly getting full as his bladder kept aching. He had finally gave in and flooded the diaper easily. A small sigh escaped with relief before seeing the bottle held up as he suckled on it briefly to get a few sips before seeing another jar opened. He looked hesitant but knew he was in no position to argue it as he opened his mouth for the first bite, cringing at the taste of mush vegetables, a little escaping his lips and down his chin as he forced him self to swallow it, “no..more im full Daddy...” he begged. 

"No baby. You eat everything. Besides, there is a little bit left. And the third pot will be good if you are a good girl this banana's mash. It's delicious." I finish feeding the baby a second jar. Jack's face is covered with baby food, just like a baby’s. Meals were on cheeks, chin, nose.

I open the last jar.

"Here you deserve my little girl dessert. It looks really tasty.
You have to eat everything ... But then you won’t be asking me about food for a long time .. "

He blushed a little at his Daddy’s words “but I’m not a girl daddy...” he trailed off as he finished the vegatables. He watched the third jar open as he was quite full but opened his mouth anyways forcing himself to swallow it. His stomach was turning as it started to work through his system. He eagerly opened  his mouth again for more mushed bananas.

As I expected. Baby quickly ate a banana puree. "Here's the clever. This is your diet."
I unfasten the hands of the baby from the armrests.
"I give you a bottle. You have to hold it with both hands and drink everything to the drop. And while I dine myself."

I myself impose a piece of meat, vegetables and a glass of red wine.
I have lunch and look after the baby. I see her look and say.
"You are too small. This is food for adults. Your food is baby food, milk and juice."

Jax finished up with the bananas easily though he felt really full. He sat there hearing that he would be eating it often “nooo want normal food..” he pleaded as his arms were released as he took the bottle with his mittens struggling to keep a grasp on it as he suckled for milk. His cheeks red as he was embarsssed by the situation. He got about half the bottle of milk down before it fell from his grasp. 

I finish lunch.
I see that you dropped the bottle, I beg her, wipe it and give it back in my hands.
"Keep your bottle better and drink everything to the drop. By the way, I forgot to say that in the milk you drank. Strong laxatives and diuretics were added to make the first days in diapers better? How are you?" I touch your wet diapers ... "Ohhh already wet the diaper, good babygirly. Daddy will now drink coffee and after that will change you ... And while you have to get used to wet diapers, baby

Jax looked shocked by his words as he eyes the bottle hearing what was in it. He flinched but didn’t disobey as he kept drinking until the bottle was empty. He felt a sharp pain in his stomach as he squirmed a little “tummy hurts..” he mutters as he felt his diaper touched causing him to squirm even more. His cheeks red at the mention of getting changed. “Potty... please daddy!” He pleaded unsure how long he would have before the laxatives caused him to mess. His eyes shut tightly as he tried not to think about it.

"Stupid little girl. You already have a pot," and I laugh and slap my ass in Jax's diaper.

"This diaper withstands 500 ml of waste. You have soaked very little while. I will clean the dishes and how you ruin the diaper say:" Daddy, I made a poo-poo "or just crying through binky and I will understand everything.

I wipe the dirty face of the baby with a damp cloth and remove the empty jars from under the power when suddenly after 5 minutes I hear the characteristic sound and smell the baby ...

Jax flinched slightly as he looked away realizing he had no choice about the bathroom. He squirmed and fussed a little at the cloth wiping his face clean before seeing his Daddy had left. His stomach was cramping and causing him to squirm in his seat. Unable to resist the urges any longer as he ended up letting out a loud fart followed by a large mess into his diaper. He looked around feeling trapped in his situation with the smell causing him to wince in embarrassment. He started to struggle in the chair as he cried around his pacifier “D-Daddy...” he begged as he no longer wanted to stay messy.

"Ohhh my babygirl used a diaper? Can you not answer? I can smell everything. I am not at all angry, after all, it is naturally natural to ruin the diaper. Now I will change you."

I take the baby in my arms, under the bottom, especially so that karma is smeared even along the bottom of the baby ...

"You will understand that a fresh diaper is much better than a dirty one"

I lay you on the changing table and unbutton one. I berkd baby wipes, powder and take out a new diaper with princesses.

"Now my little sissy will be clean again ..." I say, unzipping the stickies of the diaper ..

Jax couldn’t stop sobbing as he was upset that he had done such a babyish thing. He didn’t even fight getting picked up and carried to the changing table “please Daddy.. I wanna be an adult again..” he sobbed between words as he felt the mess smeared all over his rear as he laid there. Watching warily as new changing supplies were brought over with a princess diaper. He squirmed on his back a little shaking his head as she kept crying feeling less and less like a grown man. 

"Someday you will become an adult girl, but while you are still too small. You are now just a year old baby .." I throw the used diaper into the trash.
I take wet wipes for babies and wipe the private area of my sissy with urine, and another wipe the soiled bottom.
Then I put on the rash cream, spread the diaper under the babies and sprinkle the baby powder on it, I fix the diaper.
"Well, my babygirl is clean again." I say lightly pat the baby on the bottom.

"Now it's time for you to sleep. It's 8.30. The time for the little ones is over ..."

He looked confused “but I’m not one..” he whimpered softly as he laid there feeling his crotch and bottom cleaned up. He shudders feeling the rash cream rubbed on his skin next as he looked over at his Daddy “at 830?” He seemed upset at the idea of sleeping so early as he looked over to see the diaper taped up. He raised his arms to be lifted up deciding to obey his Daddy while quietly plotting his escape. 

At my request, one of the little oranzens brings a bottle filled with warm milk, in which he put a little sleeping pill.

I take a bottle from his hands and put the baby on my lap, in a lying position.
I temporarily remove the pacifier, and put the nipple from the bottle into the baby's mouth.

"Come on baby, you have to drink this delicious milk. It will help you to calm down and sleep until morning." I coo
I start to rock you slightly and watch with a smile how you childishly drink milk from a bottle ..

"Soon the sleeping drags will work and the baby won't wake up until the morning .." - I think ...

He fussed slightly as he saw another bottle to drink, still a little full from dinner as he laid in Daddy’s lap. Hesitantly he opened his mouth and suckled on the bottle slowly as it filled his tummy. His eyes starting to get heavy as he laid there drinking the bottle until it was empty. He spat the nipple out with a small yawn as he was heavily tired by the end of it. He stared up at his new Daddy for a moment as his eyes slowly shut unable to keep them open any longer.

I saw that my babygirl fell asleep, after drinking where the half of the bottle. I got the bottle, back on the pacifier and picked up the baby and put it in the crib. I turn on the mobil and the stars began to spin in time with quiet music. I lay on the pillow near the baby teddy bear and cover her with a pink blanket.
Then I turn off the light and turn on the night light and take the baby monitor out of the nursery ...

"Good night my sissy.."

Jax smoked in his sleep suckling on his pacifier while he was laid down in his crib and tucked in. He squirmed to pull the teddy bear close as he slept heavily.

he was dreaming of what had happened and more, his dream turned into a small nightmare as the toilet turned into a giant monster chasing him but Daddy had saved him in the dream. He had ended up wetting his diaper in his sleep from it as he kept dreaming throughout the night. 

In the middle of the night I heard the little girl whimper at the baby monitor. I came with a bottle of milk. I gently stroked the baby's head, then gently took his paci out of his mouth and gave him some warm milk to drink. Checked his diaper and made him a little wet.
“It's still not completely wet. I'll change my diaper in the morning,” I conclude.
Then I return it binky and go to my bedroom.

Jax was completely out when his Daddy came with the bottle of milk. With his pacifier out he suckled on the bottle easily drinking it down. His tummy staying full as he slept soundly. Returning to suckling his pacifier when he was left to sleep again. 

A couple hours pass before he ended up wetting in his sleep again, the diuretics working. He tiredly opened his eyes as he looked around the crib. The walls felt taller when he was laying there. He squirmed to sit up and gripped uneasily at the crib wall with his mittens highly doubting he would be able to climb over it. His limbs still tired as his body was slowly working the sleeping pill out of his system. 

I sleep sensitively and heard how the baby moved in the crib.
I come to the nursery.
"Good morning, my sweet sweet girl. Ready for the next day. Oh, how wet you are," I said, touching the diaper.
"Nothing daddy will change you."

I take the baby out of bed and carry it to the changing table.
"Now I will make my baby dry again." I roll the Jacks like a little baby.
I take off onesie and a wet diaper. and the baby is lying naked on the table for the booties, mittens and baby bonnet.

He shifted as he was picked up “mornin.. Daddy..” he mumbled shyly as he was taken to the changing table “wet lots..” he whispers as he was worried he would have to go again. He laid there naked as the day he was born expect for the bonnet booties and mittens. His mittens went to cover his crotch shyly “no diaper...” he pleaded hoping he wouldn’t be a baby again for another day.