LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whos Your Daddy? (Open)

Jax

It is convenient, when the cradle is standing right in my room. In the middle of the night, I hear my baby moaning restlessly several times, in a dream, like all babies. But I immediately woke up. I come, gently pat the baby on the head and the moans cease, and a blissful, happy smile appears on her face, when she feels, daddy’s hand.

Morning is coming ..

I quietly get up and go to cook breakfast, while the baby is still sleeping: a baby liquid porridge and a baby bottle with a formula for the baby, and scrambled eggs with tomatoes, toasts and coffee for myself.

I return to the bedroom, turn off the mobile and wake up the baby:

"Wake up, my little bunny-dormouse. The morning has come, the sun has risen" and I open the curtains, opening the sun to the bedroom.
"I'm sure you're already wet there. Does anyone need a new, good diaper?" I coo and pick up the baby in my arms, carry it to the nursery and lay it on the changing table ...

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He slept soundly during the night enjoying being so close to his daddy lately as his bond slowly grew and his old life faded from his memory. He stirred awake slowly as he was picked up out of the cradle and carried to the changing table. He looked to his daddy as he laid there “da-da” he mumbled tiredly wiggling on his back as he was super happy to see him. His eyes finally full open as he looked around while suckling on his pacifier.

I take off dressed out with my baby, night sleeping suit of a rabbit and a baby bonnet, as well as a dirty diaper.

I wipe the area, with wet wipes and the bottom too.

And sprinkling baby powder, I put on a new, fresh diaper.

Then I put on the baby, a new multi-layered dress, pink with small wings on the back, and combing the baby’s hair in two cute pigtails, I put on a beautiful, plastic diadem on her head.

"You look like a real princess-fairy," - cooing my babygirly.

"A good princess should eat well, go eat. Breakfast is ready." and I put the baby down, on the floor, so she crawls into the kitchen.

Jax wiggled happily when he was changed out of his sleeper and diaper. He felt clean and fresh when he was soon dressed in a dress with a new diaper on. He looks down at the dress with a small giggle as he had gotten used to being treated as a girl lately. He eyes focusing on his Daddy as he was helped down onto the floor. He squirmed and staggered a little to stand up as he tried to walk to the kitchen "fo-fo da-da" he mumbled around the pacifier. 

"Okay, daddy will help you." I watch, the baby sitting on the floor, and not creeping anywhere.

I take the baby and carry her, to the kitchen.

I sit with the baby, on a chair, and put the baby on my lap, in semi-sitting, semi-recumbent state. 

I tie a bib around her neck, with the inscription "Daddy's princess," I put a baby's plate, full baby's liquid porridge, next to me.

I fill a small pink spoon, fulled porridge's and feed the baby.

When the porridge falls into her mouth, she giggles, like a real baby and not all the porridge, falls into her mouth, but sticks her lips and flows along her chin.

I pick it all it, with a spoon and put it in her mouth for something, that didn't hit her.
I look into the baby’s eyes ... Her old life is finally gone, she behaves like a real year-old babygirl or little...

I am pleased with the result, and continue to feed my beloved baby, cooed with her...

Jax sat on daddys lap contently as he opened his mouth a little while being fed, giggling and squirming around as a lot of the food ends up on his chin and face. He does grabby hands for the bowl while sitting there waiting for the next bite. He kept eating until he was full from it. His tummy rumbling as a burp escaped his lips. His cheeks redden as he wiggled sitting there waiting for Daddy to let him down. 

Daddy: Baby's porridge ends. A burp bursts, from the baby's mouth.
"My favorite babygirly. Daddy loves you."

The doorbell rings.

My friend Payton came and brings in a stroller, with a cute two-year-old girl.

"Hello Payton, good to see you, your daughter is so cute. I told you, that I became a daddy. Meet my baby, she will be a wonderful girlfriend, for your daughter." and I move away and show my baby.

Payton: "Hi. I'm glad to see you. It's so wonderful, that you became a daddy, your babygirly, so cute. My Annette, will be happy to play with her, and teach her to be an even bigger baby," and tickle Jackie’s tummy.

Jax giggled at his daddys words as he heard the door bell and waddles to keep up with his Daddy as he saw a woman with her daughter. He shyly hides by his daddy hearing the two adults talking and gives a shy wave to Payton before feeling the tickling to his tummy causing him to squirm and giggle loudly. 

Payton: "It's nothing scary. I know how to handle the babies. Let's go talk while our girls talk." And I put Annette in a playpen.

Daddy: I also put Jackie to Annette in the playpen. "Play with your new girlfriend. Bear in mind that she is older than you, so obey her."
I fill up a lot of toys in the playpen so that the babies do not get bored ..

Jax stares in disbelief that he had to listen to a two year old. He squirmed as he was set into the play pen and stares at Annette for a moment. He easily got distracted by the toys and started playing while they were waiting for Daddy and Payton to come back.

he giggles laying on his tummy while snuggling his plush dog as he offers Annette a dolly

(Sorry. There were minor psychological issues. But now everything is fine.)

Annette giggles and picks up the doll proposed by Jackie, lays on her back in the playpen's and plays with the doll blowing soap bubbles from her mouth onto her chin.

Daddy: I look at the kids playing playpen.
"Watch babygirly how your girlfriend plays. You should do as she does.
Let's lie down on the floor and do as she does. You play the part of her shadow. Play baby. "

Jax whimpered softly hearing his daddy's instructions as he rolled over onto his own back with his plush dog and peers over trying to follow Annette's lead. His cheeks red as he wiggled the plus toy in his hands while suckling on his pacifier as he plays.

Having played enough with the toy, Annette crawled to Jackie, and at first she, touched her bottom in a pink diaper, and then, put her head, on her hands and tried to swing babygirly.

Daddy: I talk with Payton and watch the baby's play. Payton looks, where I am and smiles.

Payton: "Annette's maternal instinct is already waking up. Look, she thinks that is mommy your Jackie's"

Daddy: "Be obedient Jackie-baby."

Jax looked confused by Annette trying to be motherly as he heard his Daddy’s words about behaving. His arms crossed as he laid there sulking a little and started fussing “noo up!” He did grabby hands at the air wanting his Daddy.

• 1 month later...

(Hello. Did you miss me? I came back. There was a small crisis. Could not be here, but now everything is in order.)

Peyton: “It seems to me that your baby does not have enough mommy love. I have an idea. I am alone and you are alone too. What do you think. We could get married and then I would become mommy for your baby and Annette would become her older sister . "

Daddy: "I think it's a great idea.

I’ll think about it and in a few days will give you an answer. "