LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whos Your Daddy? (Open)

Jax

Jax peers up at his Daddy shyly at his words about being a babygirl and that everyone would know. He whimpers softly as his diaper was checked only being a little wet at the time. 

He wiggles as he was taken over to his Nanny glancing back to his Daddy before hearing Nanny beckoning him closer. He crawled over seeing her undoing her top. His tummy rumbles a little with hunger as he was getting used to the new feeding routine “na-na!” He giggled lifting his arms excitedly as he wanted to be picked up.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daddy: I leave you to feed and make an important call.

Anastasia: I watch how the baby crawls to me on all fours and holds out her cute hands.

I grab the baby by the armpits and lay her on the bend of his elbow and tighten the nipple breast's, in the mouth of the babygirl.

"Come on sweet baby. My breasts are full of sweet milk just for you baby. Come on suck the milk of a nanny. My sweet one" and I gently hug you, like the mother of a baby. I pat her lightly on the diaper bottom. 

"Nanny loved little babygirl" and kiss her cheek.

Jax squirmed a little as he was picked up and laid down. He giggled at the kiss on his cheek as he opened his mouth to latch onto her nipple and suckled quietly as the milk flowed into his mouth. He eagerly drank the milk as he relaxed at the pats on his diapered bottom. His eyes a little heavy as he fought to stay awake while he was suckling.

Anastasia: I look with tenderness, at the baby sucking on my breast. It’s so nice to feel such a connection.

I shift the babygir, to the second breast.
I watch, how she calms down, how she tries to fight sleep, but my little rocking  and satiety in the baby’s tummy do their job, and the baby’s eyes close.

I take my nipple, out of the baby’s mouth. Without even tapping, the baby herself burp out, some breast milk.
I give her a pacifier, in her mouth and continue to hold the baby, rocking her.

Daddy: I come and see the cutest and most tender picture. Like a nanny sitting with a sleeping baby.

I carefully trying not to wake the baby, I take her from the hands of the nanny and take her to the nursery, laying in a crib, for day nap.

The baby didn’t even wake up. Immersed deep in her infant sleep ...

Jax looked content with heavy eyes as he was suckling on he second breast now. His tummy full and he was tired after the doctors as his eyes shut. He fell asleep and burped softly after finishing the meal. His lips took the pacifier and suckled on it quietly while he aslept as he was rocked. 

He didn’t even flinch when he was taken by Daddy and carried to the crib for a nap. He snuggled up with his toys and slept soundly. His diaper getting soaked and messy while he slept. 

2 hours pass.

I go into the nursery and see the baby sleeping on her stomach with paci in her mouth.
I carefully lift her dress and see a very dirty diaper ..

"An urgent need to change."

I pick up the baby from crib and carry it to the changing table.

The baby's eyes trembled and opened. Seeing me, she smiled through paci.

During a diaper change. I played in every way with the baby.
He made funny faces and paternally gently cooed with her and tickled her tummy with her plush doggy.

A few minutes later the baby was clean again and did not even notice that I had changed her diaper.

Jax slowly woke up on the changing table to see Daddy as he giggles and does grabby hands at the air while his diaper was being changed hardly even noticing it.

he felt happy to see his Daddy as he laid there while getting tickled and holds onto the plush doggy. He suckled on the pacifier while wiggling his legs a bit.

I pick up the baby from the changing table.

"What do you want to do baby? I can turn on the cartoon. Does my babygirl like cartoons for girls? "

I put you in a playpen. I give the doggie and the doll, straighten the paci in my mouth and turn the TV around to you. Then, I turn on the cartoon about a little "Fairies" with a rating of "0+"

“Look, baby. This cartoon is right for you” and the whole baby on the cheek.

He nodded a little at the idea of cartoon as he was takencabd set down into the play pen. He held his dolly and doggy seeing he tv turned on.

his eyes widen at the fairy show as he giggles at the kiss on his cheek. He squirmed a little while starting to play with his toys and watch cartoons. Content with his baby life as he had pretty much forgotten his old life lately.

I watch how the attention of the baby is absorbed in the cartoon. She smrtrit and giggles all the time looking at the TV.

"The whole baby is almost completely a baby." I think to myself.

"Well, baby. You have become such a good baby, now you are ready to celebrate your birthday. The day after tomorrow I invite guests."

I transplant the baby from the playpen to my lap. I take a hair brush and start combing her hair.

"Your hair has become so long and sweet." I braid her hair in two lovely pigtails and weave each in a lush white bow. and kiss each of the pigtails.
"Daddy likes your pigtails."

I hug the baby and let me continue to watch the cartoon standing on my father’s lap.

He gasped wiggling a little as he was picked up and set on Daddy’s lap. He relaxed again while watching the cartoons as his hair was brushed and braided. He had gotten used to having longer hair and getting prettied by his Daddy lately.

he peeked over for a moment about the birthday idea and nods a bit excitedly “da-da!” He held his finger up trying to show his age. He wiggles and settled down in Daddy’s lap to keep watching cartoons. 

"By the way. While you were sleeping I made a call.
Tomorrow, for the whole day, my acquaintance together with my child will come to visit us.
She has a two year old baby, this girl. She is older than you. You will take a few lessons from her on how to be a real babygirl.
  You will repeat everything that she will do. In addition, an opportunity for you
talk and play with a person who is equal in mind to you. " - I tell the baby to gently hug her.

Jax looked down shyly hearing he would have another baby friend to play with “goo.. goo da-da..” he squirmed a bit more as he watched the cartoons.

he perked up a little as he points at the fairy’s “colors!” He blurts our loudly while bouncing up and down excitedly.

"Yes. You will have a girlfriend with whom you can play dolls. Only she is older than you and already knows some words."

From the cartoon, funny melodies began to play, and on screen animals and fairies danced in some strange round dance.

I put the baby down on the floor.

"Dance with them. See how they have fun. They invite the kids to join in their strange dances." I watch with a smile, the little girl dancing, lifting the floors of her baby dress, not letting paci out of her mouth ..

I turn on the video and shoot my baby’s dance.

He whimpered softly hearing that this new friend knew more words as he wiggled wishing he could talk again. He was suddenly set down on the floor when the fairies and animals on tv were dancing. His eyes widen excitedly as he waved his arms around a little as he got to his feet and started to wiggle in place trying to dance. He had no idea his dress had been lifted or a video was being recorded as he tried to dance with the fairies. 

I record, baby’s funny dance,on the phone.
"When I decide that you will be older, I will definitely enroll you, in a group for preschoolers. You will be taught to dance ballet and I will look forward, to how you will dance for me, in your cute ballet dress, babygirl.."

Soon the show ends.

I look at the clock.

"Oh baby time is over. You have to bathe the crown of the baby and send to sleep in your new cradle. In it you, will be even better to sleep ..

Come crawl into the bathroom, baby. Does my girl like to take a bubble bath? "

Jax stopped his dancing as he looks over at his Daddy with a soft whimper realizing it was bath and bedtime already. He fell onto his padded rear before crawling after his daddy towards the bathroom "b-bubbles da-da" he nods quickly at the idea as he points at the bath tub "bu-bu!" he giggled around his pacifier. 

I come to the bath, and the baby crawls after me.

I begin to fill her baby's bath with warm water and foam.

Soap bubbles fly around.

While the baby is playing with soap bubbles, I completely undress her and put her in the bath.

"Now you can play with these bubbles while daddy bathes you."

I'm starting to wash the baby. I wash the back and ass of the baby.

I notice with satisfaction that when I wash the baby’s private area, her penis remains soft and he didn’t even twitch when I lathered it and the testicles and washed it thoroughly with water.

"The doctor’s medicine works wonderfully." I think to myself, continuing to bathe the baby.

Jax was flailing his hand around playing with the bubbles as he was suddenly undressed and set into the bath. He laid on his stomach while still playing in the bubbles while his back and ass were washed. He wiggled over onto his back and held bubbles in his hand for Daddy as his private area was washed next, nothing happening as the medication had done the trick. He wiggled his legs a little "da-da" he waves his hand around excitedly.

Last, I thoroughly wash the baby’s head with baby shampoo, washing off the foam with water, using a small bucket.

Then, I take the baby from the bath and wrap it from head to foot in a pink baby towel, like a doll and grabbing it under the bottom, I carry it into a wrapped baby, into the nursery.

I lay baby, on the changing table and dressed her for bed.

I put a new pink diaper on the baby, before this, having greased her bottom and ordinary, with oil.

Then, I take out a sleeping suit with legs, which had a small pink tail at the bottom, there was a pocket on the buttons, for easy checking of the diaper.
 I pack the baby in it and fasten the zipper to her chin.

I put mittens on her hands, and a baby bonnet with cute pink rabbit ears on head, at the end I straighten the paci in her mouth.

I take the baby in my arms and bring it to the mirror.

"Look, at how cute babygirly-rabbit with daddy." - I coo and point in the mirror and kiss baby's in cheek.

There is displayed, a proud daddy, holding a cute little baby in her arms, and she, gadding her dad's head on her chest, giggles and sucks her pink pacifier.

Jax laid still while he was carried to the changing table and placed into a diaper. He looked over as the sleeping suit was put on him next and then the bonnet and mittens. He held onto his Daddy as he was held and taken over to the mirror. His eyes widen as he saw the outfit and went red in his face snuggling close to his Daddy "da-da goo goo!" he mumbled around the pacifier as he enjoyed the outfit, realizing he was okay with being girly and dressed up in cute things. He smiled and suckled on his pacifier happily. 

I see, the baby’s eyes with tears, but these are other tears, not from chagrin, but from happiness.

I rock the baby in my arms, I carry it into my bedroom, where I lay the babygirl, in the soft feather bed, her new cradle.

the color of her sleeping bunny suit, perfectly matched the cradle color. 370764448_s1200(1).jpeg.a7df1a32ad3ae2128466ae56e74265a9.jpeg

And now amid an abundance of pale pink, a sweet face of a baby sucking a pacifier stuck out.

I give her a plush doggy, in her arms, cover the baby with a soft pink, soft blanket and tucked it, around the baby’s body.

"Sleep my sweet bunny. You are my favorite girl and now daddy, will always be here at night. With you"

I turn on mobile over the cradle and start rocking, so that the baby falls asleep.
Music, motion rocking and mobile do their job, and the baby closed her eyes, falling into a sweety infant sleep ...

He wiggled around as his carried to the cradle eying it warily "d-da-da" he whimpered softly as he was laid down in the cradle and handed his plush dog. He snuggled with it while covered in a blanket. Idly suckling on his pacifier as he felt the motion of the cradle rocking and the music playing. His eyes growing heavy as he soon passed out from it.

I was surprised that the baby fell asleep so quickly. Literally in a few minutes. This meant that she was finally used to her infant life.

I admire the baby, then turn off the light and raise the hood and leave the bedroom.

When I go to sleep, I also grabbed a bottle of warm milk.

I quietly take the paci from the baby’s mouth and change the nipple from the baby bottle. He starts drinking milk on the machine ..

I give half a drink and return the baby to her paci.

"now a full belly will keep her in a dream until the very morning," I nodded in satisfaction.

I lay in my bed and pushed the cradle close to the bed to feel every movement of the baby.

I fall asleep when I hear the baby sniffing peacefully.

Jax was utterly tired out and easily sleeping right away even after Daddy had left the room. He hardly even stirred later on when the paci was removed and replaced by the nipple of a bottle as he suckled on it in his sleep getting about half way down. His tummy full as the paci was given back to him suckling idly on it. He had soaked his diaper slowly throughout the night while he was in a rather deep sleep.