LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whos Your Daddy? (Open)

Jax

I take out a manicure set and pink nail polish from my purse.
And firmly grabbing the baby by the hand, I begin to work on her nails. In the end, I paint the baby's nails and in a soft pink color, similar to the color of the dress and add a little bit of sparkles.
Then I do the same procedure with my other hand.

Then I take a make-up kit from my purse and add blush to the cheeks of the baby and draw his eyes and eyebrows with a special pencil, and lengthen the eyelashes of the baby with mascara.

"Well, look at yourself, baby.
 now you are a real little princess. Everyone will be jealous of looking at you and daddy will be glad. "
I take you to the pens and carry you to the room where your baby carriage is waiting for you and I fasten the baby to her.

"Well, let's go for a walk." and I'm pushing the stroller to the exit.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jax looked worried when he saw what she was doing as he was getting feminized even more. He squirmed and fussed around his pacifier as his nails were sparkly and girly. He looked on the verge of tears as his makeup was done next while sitting there. He kicked his legs as he was carried to the stroller “nooo no outside!” He cried out in frustration afraid to be seen as a baby girl instead of s boy. He started to thrash around In a panic as he was strapped into the stroller as he watched his nanny shyly.

I take the stroller with the baby out of the house. The guard opens the gate and I go beyond the territory.
"You shouldn't be shy, baby. You are such a cute babygirly. And now you are the most beautiful girl."

I'm taking you to the park to the playground.

"So the sandbox is still busy, so we will ride on the swings .."

I set you down on a swing and start swaying you slowly.
From the wind, the dress rises, showing everyone that the baby is in a diaper ...

"Baby is fun now?"

He sulked a little in the stroller “no pretty... boy!” He pleaded as he watches as they arrive st the park. He nervously sat there in the swing as he was pushed and the window blew his dress up exposing his diaper completely. His cheeks red as he reaches down trying to push the dress back down. He did however enjoy swinging and smiles a little with a few giggles escaping.

I swing the baby on the swing for another 10 minutes. She smiles all the time for her paci and all the time looks around and claps her beautiful eyes. She whimpers and straightens the dress all the time ..
"Calm down baby. You are a babygirl, you are just a beautiful princess and do not call yourself a boy. I saw your documents and I know that you are a babygirl."

I carry you to the slide, in the form of an elephant

"You can still ride the hill. Come on"

I get up at the base of the slide and spread my arms.
"I'm waiting for the baby .."

Jax wiggles his legs as he was pushed on the swing having a lot of fun as he even forgot about his diaper soon enough. He looks to his nanny hearing about the slide as he saw it and peeks up at it “ooo!” He gasps as he sat at the top of it and slid down to where nanny was waiting. Giggling the whole way down as he lifts his arms “again?” He asked curiously as he waits.

I catch the baby downstairs when she slides down the slide ... I put her on her feet, brush her dress from the foliage, from bottom, like baby's who was on a hill.

"Did the baby like it? Of course you can still. " I say
I lead the baby to the back of the slide.

"Will you climb the stairs by yourself? Or can I help you?" I hold her hand and help her up the hill and get up again at the base.

"You can skate for 15 minutes. And I will catch you downstairs."

He waddled a little from the thick padding between his legs as he was lead over to the stairs of the slide "i do!" he giggled as he climbs up  the stairs as he got to the top and sees Nanny down below by the slide again as he slides down to the bottom. He staggered to his feet almost falling over as he had a hard time balancing while waddling to the stairs again excited by the fun he was having. 

I look at this big baby and it feels like she really became a baby ...
A wobbly gait, a satisfied giggle through a pacifier, when she rolls down a hill, and below she childishly claps her hands ..
It takes 15 minutes and I see that the sandbox is free.

Baby roll for the last time.

I check her diaper and find it wet.

"I will change you when it's time to go home. In the meantime, play with the other kids in the sandbox."

I bring the little girl to the sandbox by the handle. They play 3 children under the age of 3 years.
I take out of the bag with diapers, flowers and fruits, and a small red spatula.

"Play baby. Look how much your peers are here. If they suddenly want to borrow something from you, for example, one of the molds, then do not be greedy and share for a while. I will watch you from the bench. Play baby."

I sit on the bench and talk with other mommies, sometimes looking for a baby.

Jax giggled around his pacifier as he suckled on it while he was taken over to the sand box. He whines a little as his diaper was checked and found wet heading he would get a change before they left. He sat down and started playing in the sand using a bucket and shovel trying to make a sand castle as he plays.

he fussed and cried when another baby took his shovel as he does grabby hands at the air and looks to his nanny as he started to throw a tantrum.

I look for the baby from the bench. I see how some little baby took her scapula and the little one immediately started to whimper and rub eyes with her hands ...

I'm coming .. "Baby what happened? Do not cry, but you can ruin your beautiful eyes, for a long time I tried to make them beautiful.
Do not be greedy. Look, this kid is giving you his toy .. "
And I see another kid pulling a little truck over to Jackie.

"See? He shared his toys. This is called sharing.
Are you hungry baby? "

I take a bottle of apple juice from my purse and give it a little to drink.

"Now go back to the games, and you can allow the castle to be built along with the other kids, and you still have hands to fill the bucket, you can use them too."
I kiss the baby in the forehead and go back to the bench.

Jax was a sniffling and sobbing mess as he sat there. He slowly calmed down and looked at the truck curiously as he took it and waves it in the air “vroom-vroom...” he mincied a car sound while playing with it before getting distracted by the bottle as he set the truck down and held the bottle of juice with both hands suckling on it quietly. 

Once he finished it he went back to building his sand castle and clapped his hands when he had finished making a pile of sand. He had not even realized he wet his diaper a second time as he got up waddling our of the sandbox. Peering around a little as he started to wander off exploring the area.

I look at my watch ..
I come to the little girl in the sandbox.
"Baby, we have to go back home. I still need to change your di-di, feed you and put to bed. And when you wake up babygirly, your daddy will be home."

I shake her diaper from the sand and find it very wet ...

"Oh, your di-di is so wet, sweet girl, but we’ll get back home and I'm, nanny, will help you. I hope you don’t have a nasty rash on your tender bottom."

I put the baby in her stroller and attach it with straps. I correct her binky in the mouth, hand in the hands of a teddy dog and her doll.

"Your toy friends have missed you, baby. Suck on paci and play and you won't notice how we get home."

I am taking a wheel to the exit from the park and go towards the house ..

Jax whimpered around his pacifier hearing it was time to go "nnn!" he fussed as his diaper was quite soaked and sandy when its checked. He looks to his nanny hearing her words as he nods shyly while being put into the stroller as the straps are attached. He suckled on his pacifier as he held his doggy during the walk home. His eyes growing heavy as he nearly falls asleep during the talk. 

I look like a baby in the stroller, started nodding ..

"Oh, did you want to sleep? Now the nanny will arrange everything and you can sleep ,a bit while we return."

I stop the stroller and set it up in a recumbent position 22452_970.thumb.jpg.9462129280a89bfe9c650e002c5edd9b.jpg and pull the hood up from the top, below the stroller, I will get a pink soft blanket with Disney's princesses and cover them, babygirl, and tucked it still around the baby.

I start to sing a lullaby, swinging stroller and continue to walk ...
I watch with a smile as the baby closed her eyes, in an embrace with her toy and a pacifier in her mouth ..

"Sleep, my sweet baby. Sleep and do not worry about anything. Nanny with you" - I quiver and gently stroke the baby on the cheeks with the back of my hand.
We continue our journey.

He looked shocked as he strolled was changed in to a different position as he laid down and snuggles up in the blanket as he looked very tired. He was listening to the lullaby and fell asleep easily while being walked back home.

We are returning home.
I take the baby out of the stroller and carry it to the house.
"It's time to change the diaper, first thing. It's very wet."

I carry the baby on the changing table.
I take off my baby dress, and unbutton a dirty diaper and throw it in the trash.
"Oh, what a little little thing about this babygirly, it's good that daddy made you a girl, because with this thing, she doesn't look like a boy." I comment with a smile I

I wipe your privates from the urine and dirt, then smear you with oil and sprinkle with baby powder, I put on a new pink diaper and sleeper20190507_025111.thumb.jpg.57b7183ac0b6c4059548ad23617bd47c.jpg with wired legs, pink. On the head I cling two pink hairpins with bows.

"What a beautiful baby ... Now I will feed you and send you to sleep."

Jax woke up from the brief nap with a small whimper as his eyes opened tiredly to look around as he was carried into the house and laid on the changing table. He looks around as he realized he was in his nursery while getting changed out of the dress and dirty diaper. His cheeks redden shyly at her words of his penis being tiny. He fussed slightly wanting to protest it but kept quiet knowing he could get in trouble. He squirmed as oil and powder is applied to his skin and a fresh diaper on him. He spots the sleeper next as he was dressed in it easily as he was to tired to argue it. He wiggles his arms and legs a bit as he was picked up. He heard he was going to get fed again causing him to whimper a bit as he didn’t like not getting adult food anymore “foo-food” he whines 

I sit in a rocking chair and put the baby on my lap.

"Unfortunately, the baby food for the baby is over, daddy will come soon and bring still food, fortunately my breasts were filled with good milk for baby's"

Having said this, I pull the straps of the dress off my shoulders and unbutton the bra for nursing.
I tilt the baby's head to my breasts.
"Come on baby, open your mouth for the nanny's nipple. It's time to eat and fill your little tummy with breast milk. Let me remind you, I do not bite my nipples with my teeth and suck them only with the help of your little, sweety lips." - I send my nipple in the baby's mouth and she begins to suck my milk, and I swing it in a rocking chair and stroke her bottom in a diaper.

Jax whimpered softly as he was taken to the rocking chair and sat in her lap. He squirmed as he was laid back as he stares at the breast exposed as he nervously opened his mouth to suckle on the nipple as he drinks the milk quietly. His eyes heavy as he tried to relax as much as he could while being fed.

The baby finally relaxed during the feeding and I noticed that the sucking stopped and the baby's eyes closed.
I take my chest out of my mouth and replace it with paci.
I gently lift the babygirly and lower it into the crib, cover it with a baby blanket and kiss it in the forehead raise the rim.
I bring mobile over the crib and turn on the baby monitor, get out of the nursery.

After 15 minutes, daddy arrives.

Daddy: How is my baby? brought trouble?

Nanny: Not at all, she was a good girl and the most charming little girl. We walked, I changed her diaper, fed and laid to sleep. "

Daddy: "That's good. I'll wait and when she wakes up. I have a lot of surprises for her."

While we were talking, the baby was sleeping. Immersed deep in her infant daytime sleep ...

Jax fell asleep quickly with a full tummy as he suckled on his pacifier content as could he while being laid in his crib. He snuggles up in the blanket while napping. 

He woke up an hour later realizing his diaper was soaked and messy no longer controlling his bodily functions while he slept. He looked shocked by it and started to cry as he laid there “da-da!” He whimpered as he watched the nursery door from the crib.

An hour passes. I let the nanny go home.
I hear a quiet cry in the radio monkeys and immediately come to the nursery and bend over and take the baby out of the crib.

"Did my little girl miss me? How did my little sleepyhead?"

I feel the load in the diaper with my hands ..

“My baby ruined the diaper again? Such a smart girl. I notice that I stopped giving you laxative and diuretic medicines for a long time

This means that you yourself got used to dirty diapers. Without drugs. Daddy is so proud of you "- I steal and kiss the baby in the nose.

I carry Jackie on the changing table and take off her sleeping and dirty diaper, wipe the bottom and the privates from the dirt and leave it completely naked leaving only the pacifier in my mouth.

"I decided to give my baby a bath."

I carry you to the bath; there, on my order, a real baby bath is installed a little larger.

"See, it's all done for you."

I fill the bath with warm water, add foam and a couple of ducks.

"Now play while daddy bathing you."

s1200.jpeg

Jax sniffles a little while sucking on his pacifier hearing the question as he nods happily “miss da-da!” He giggled as he was picked up from the crib and carried to the changing table again. He laid still as he was stripped down to nothing and cleaned up. He looked over at his daddy shyly hearing it was bath time as he was taken to the new bath staring at it warily “unnfff!” He fussed as he wasn’t to thrilled to see he was being regressed to a baby tub. He laid in the water with the bubbles and duckies as he reached over to play with the duckies happily. “Quack quack!” He giggles as he held the duckie out towards Daddy waving it around. 

I look with a smile as this former adult man, turned into a real infant babygirl. now she lies and plays with the ducks in the bath.

I take a baby sponge and squeeze on it a liquid soap with strawberry flavor, I begin to bathe the baby.

I start from her back, abdomen and armpits.
Then I pull out one of her legs and wash her feet and calves. Baby giggles from tickling, but I soon stop.

I pay special attention to his ass and private.

I thoroughly wash the baby's buttocks and cleft.
Then her penis and scrotum.
I feel that he began to get excited ...

"The baby should stop it ... Otherwise, the daddy will have to give the person a treatment and you will never feel this muscle anymore" - and I slightly snapped my fingers, over his penis.

After a minute he penis, become soft again ...

I screw the baby in a towel and put it on the table near the bath and start kneading it with a pink towel ...

"You smell like little strawberries, my babygirly .."