LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whos Your Daddy? (Open)

Jax

(Sorry to keep you waiting (there was a lot of work ... But now I'm free)

I feel like the little girl stopped drinking milk.
I pull the nipple from the bottle out of her mouth and put her head on my shoulder and lightly slap her back. The baby gives a good burp.

I wipe the remnants of the mixture with her lips, soft tissue ..

"My baby is fed now? I think it's time for a nap. And when you wake up. Your nanny will come and feed you."

I take the baby in my arms and carry it to the nursery.
And I put the baby in crib. I check her diaper with two fingers ...

"Mmmm is not wet enough yet. I think daddy will change your diaper after sleep. Have a good sleep, sweet baby."

I put paci into her mouth and pull the curtains back. The room plunges into twilight.
I'm starting to download crib, so that the baby soon fell asleep

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He sighed softly as his tummy was rather full from the bottle as he was suddenly burped. He squirmed a bit before letting out a loud burp. He wiggles and fussed as his mouth was wiped clean. 

His eyes widen hearing it was naptime “nnn..” he whimpered knowing he couldn’t speak as he was carried to his crib and laid down in it. His cheeks red as his diaper was checked as he laid there. He reached out into the air with a small cry “nnn... goo-goo..?” He tried to plead for no nap as he saw the curtains shut as a pacifier was placed in his mouth. He suckled on it while watching his Daddy leave the room. 

He fidgets and fussed for a few minutes about naptime vurbthe darkness takes over and he soon fell asleep. He ended up soaking his diaper even further in his sleep but still did not poop as he had been frantically trying to hold it for quite sometime now.

I look like my baby is cute sleeping and nursing her pacifier in the mouth. I stroked the baby on the head and left the room, closing the door.

In the meantime, I received a notice from the notary’s office. My friend whom I bought for a good price, changed her baby's birth certificate. Now she is officially 1 year old and she is my little girl  with new name Jackie.
I needed to go put my signature. But the document itself is ready and stamped ...
I make a printout from the registry and wait for the condo the baby will wake up to please her.

He squirmed a little as he slowly started waking up from his nap after a while. He balled his fist and rubbed his eyes a little before feeling how dirty and wet he was. He suddenly started to cry as he laid there hoping his daddy would come to the rescue. Slowly getting used to his new life as a baby. His cheeks wet from the tears as he looks around a bit “da-da!” He whimpered as he sat up and gripped the side of the crib to stand realizing how tall the side of the crib was as he stood there fidgeting.

It takes about an hour ...

I heard crying in radio monkeys and immediately went to the nursery.

"Did you wake up yoya baby? Daddy is here, near." I touched her sagging diaper through the lattice .. "My baby is wet? Okay. For babies, this is quite natural. Now everything will be fine."

I take it from the crib and carry it on the changing table. taking off her clothes and a dirty diaper.

I take out a fresh diaper, wet wipes and powder.

"I have a surprise for you, my sweet babygirly and I will hand it to you as soon as I finish swaddling you ..."

He sniffled a little as he saw his Daddy come in and take him out of the crib “goo.. goo” he mumbled shyly as he was laid on the changing table and relaxed as he was stripped of his clothing and the dirty diaper. He looked over curiously hearing there was a surprise as he nods trying to be good while he waits for a fresh diaper. 

I finish changing the diaper and on top I dress the baby one of the new dresses that we bought.
Then I take out the printed document in the file and show the baby ..

"Here. Now you are officially my little one year old babygirl. My man in the notary office has changed all your documents. Now you are a little girl named Jackie. Congratulations."

Jax sighed in relief as the new diaper around his waist felt good, he realized he was getting comfortable with them as he was dressed in one of the dresses he picked out and looks over seeing the document.

his eyes widen in shock and terror realizing he was Daddy’s one year old girl named Jackie now. Tears rolled down his cheeks “no no no no! Noooo!” He started crying and throwing a complete tantrum realizing his fate of sealed. He wiggles trying to get down from the changing table to waddle towards the nursery door. 

“Stand still baby and stop your hysterical. Now your home is here. Even if you run away, the police, since I am your daddy on the documents, will return you to me anyway. I just have to go and sign the document life. And I will do it tomorrow. So humble yourself baby and calm down, otherwise I will slap you. "

I lead you into the hall and put in the playpen. "Now play, baby." I give you dolls and your doggie.
I sit in the chair and start reading the newspaper.

He warily looked to his daddy “but I’m not yours... I’m a grown adult!” He pleaded as he was lead towards the playpen and placed in it. He sulked a little as he grabbed the dolls and throws them out of the play pen crawling over to hide in a corner pouting “no! I won’t play notta baby...” he whimpered 

I sighed heavily ..
"I figured it would be all the easier ... But you babygirl has exhausted my patience .. Firstly, I forbade you to adult words, and secondly I do not like your behavior .. You have to punish you ..."

I walk up to the playpen and pull you out of there and sit on a chair and put you on my knees, ass up to the top and lifting the dress and adjusting the diaper, start to slap you hard on the bottom ...

"I give you 15 spanks. After every slap, I want to hear from your sweet little mouth:" I'm a little daddy's babygirl. "Let's start."

I swing my palm and give the first spank to its bottom.

Jax was sulking with his arms crossed as he was suddenly lifted out of the playpen “wha.. n—“ he stopped trying to talk when he realized he was in trouble. He wiggles as he was put over his daddys lap and his dress lifted as his diaper was exposed. His eyes widen as the diaper was adjusted exposing his rear “nnn.. da-da...” he started to tear up hearing he was getting a spanning as he squirmed in place trying to brace for it. Suddenly crying out at the first seat causing him to wiggle more in a panic

The baby is trying to crawl off my knees, but I bring her back and firmly hold with one hand, and slap the other ..

"Sorry, baby, but I have to punish you .. You should have thought about the consequences before I start punishing you, and now I expect you to say, after every slap: "I am a little daddy's babygirl" Let's try again time."

I give second spank to the bottom of the baby.

He felt his bottom lip trembled as he was held on his Daddy’s knees as the first slap had stung his rear. He looked back warily “noo please no spankings” he begged as he heard what he had to say. He shook his head stubbornly as he thrashed around at the second spank crying out again “nooo! Let me down!” He cried out trying not to give in and obey.

"You are a very stubborn girl, but I will not stop the punishment until you say what I want ... What has your punishment not even begun, you yourself longer punish... The longer you resist, the more I will slap you ..."

I measure another strong slap.
"Say what I told you. And you have to say after 15 spanks." I'm a little daddy's babygirl. "

Jax whimpered realizing he was only making his punishment longer as he felt another slap but this time he said what he was suppose to “I’m a little Daddy’s baby girl..” he spoke up as tears rolled down his cheeks. His rear stinging already. He wiggles and squirmed around not wanting another 15 swats. 

Jax was sobbing and limp over his Daddy’s knees by the end of the 14 swats having repeated the phrase each time. He sniffled as his cheeks were soaked with tears “yes Da-Da...” he mumbled as he kept still waiting for his diaper and dress to be fixed back to their normal spots. 

I put it on her red ass special cream, to reduce the pain.

"I do not like to punish you, but I have to improve your discipline. In the future, I want you to behave like little girls need, that is, crawling and babbling like a baby's."

I put a diaper on you again and straighten your dress and return binky to you in your mouth.

Then I take you back to the playpen and put you on all fours and return your kicked toys.

"While I am cooking dinner for you, I want to hear you mumble while playing, in the radio monitors .."

"Now sit and play. After 15 minutes, dinner will be ready."

He held still flinching a bit as the diaper and dress are fixed. He listens quietly hearing his Daddy’s words “goo.. goo..” he buried his face shyly against his Daddy’s shoulder while he was carried to the play pen and set on his hands and knees. He heard the order and took his dollies as he crawled over and flopped down into his belly

he cooed and babbled as he played with his toys while waiting for dinner time. He knew Daddy was listening and wasn’t about to disobey him again. 

I listen to the baby monitors in a cute baby mumble of the baby and cook her dinner.
After 15 minutes, I cooked everything. he took out a jar of meat baby food, another with vegetables, and another jar of berry puree. As well as a bottle that contains powdered breast milk. I decided to start teaching her stomach to breast milk ..

And I'm coming back for the baby.

"Well, baby got hungry? Time to do yam-yam ..." I cooed. And take the baby on the handle and carry it to the kitchen and put it on the highchair.

Then I fix the baby with a tray and put food in front of her ...

I give her a baby rubber spoon and pull binky out of her mouth. "Well, what kind of a good girl are you and feed yourself? You should eat all the food that I prepared for you ..."

Jax peered over hearing Daddy ask if he was hungry and slowly nods to the question. His stomach was pretty hungry at the smell of food. He raised his arms as he was lifted out of the playpen and carried over towards the highchair. He looked down at the food in front of him warily unsure what it was as he wrinkled his nose at the smell of baby meat puree. He squirmed in the highchair as he was handed a rubber spoon "nn..." he stopped as he knew he couldnt speak still. His eyes looked worried as he heard Daddy and shook his head not wanting to eat it. He pushed the bowl away with his hands and points to Daddy's dinner "foo-foo!" 

"Baby, you should eat everything I gave you. You won't get anything anymore. Dad's food will harm your lovely baby tummy. You eat it all yourself or you have to feed you daddy. Look what I have ..."

I take out a beautiful, a plastic plate with three compartments. I unload in each of the branches, a jar of baby food and again put on a tray in front of the babygirl.

"Look, baby, what a beautiful bowl. Start eating. Start with meat and say thank you for giving you a spoon and not forcing you to eat with your fingers."

Jax hung his head knowing his arguing would get him nothing but an empty stomach as he looks at the plastic plate making a face at the baby puree food. "da-da..." He looks over wiggling the spoon in his hand a bit "gaa-gaa!" he forced a small smile trying his best to keep his Daddy happy as he scooped up some of the meat with his spoon and puts it in his mouth. His face going suddenly green as he spits it out causing it to dribble down his chin. He whimpered "n-noo". 

"Oxxxx... understand.." - I look like a baby spits out food. - "You're a very small baby. Daddy will have to help."

I take the babygirl's out spoon, in my hands and scoop up a spoonful of mashed meat. I grab her nose and when the baby opens her mouth, I quickly put a full spoon of baby food in her mouth and quickly throw her face to the top so that she couldn’t spit out anything and all the baby food flows down to her throat ...

I siotryu like a baby frowns, but she can do nothing but swallow baby food.

"Good girl" I say, wiping her mouth on a small saliva.

"Well, baby, will you start eating by yourself? Or will daddy continue to help?" and return the rubber spoon to the baby .. "I want this plate and bottle to be empty ..."