LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whos Your Daddy? (Open)

Jax

Jax was a typical college student who enjoyed going out to party’s and hanging with his friends rather then staying at his dorm to study. What he didn’t know was that for the past few weeks he had someone watching his every move waiting for the right time to make their move. Jax was dressed up in a pair of dark blue faded skinny jeans and a grey T-shirt with a pair of sneakers. He had left the safety of his dorm and headed down the streets as he was walking to a local party just a few blocks away, the sun had just set as the street lights were all starting to light up along the side walk. 

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am James Young. I am 35 years old and tall green-eyed brunette. I am rich, but recently my daughter died, I decided to replace her. I
I saw a ragged fellow sitting on the ground. I think he would be a great replacement.

I make a signal to my guards and they grab him and drag him to my van ..

Jax wasn’t expecting anything as he was digging through his pockets to search for his ear buds when he felt the guards suddenly grab him “hey what’s going on!” He gasps kicking his feet as he was dragged back to a van. He looked around frantically trying to figure out what was happening. His heart racing as he was kicking at the air trying to escape.

My guys dragged him to the van and opened the back door. There was a special chair attached and they tie you to it.

I enter.
"Well, hello. Congratulations. I chose you, no one will look for you. You will start your life all over again. I will make you my little baby."

Jax struggles frantically as he was taken to a chair and tied to it. He watched James enter and explain his fate as he shook his head “I won’t be a baby I’m a grown man!” He blurted out glaring at him and the guards as he looked around the van while tugging on his wrists “let me go please..” 

"Baby, stop twitching and swearing otherwise a little more, and I will tell my boys to spanked you, and then I will wash your mouth with soap.
Gays, proceed to his imaging in this van has everything you need, and I will take us home."

The guards, everyone took out the scissors and began to approach you ..

He narrowed his eyes angrily at the threat of two grown men spanking him. He tried to settle down as he looked around the van briefly before seeing the guards approaching him with scissors “no... please stop it I don’t want to be a baby..” he pleaded as he started to thrash around frantically not wanting the men to come near him “go away!” He yelled out. 

He looked worried hearing the order as he felt his pants and underwear cut off before seeing the belts, he struggled and cried out loudly at the slaps to his bottom. Tears flowing down his cheeks as he tried to resist it but after a few moments he spoke “I will be a good baby...” he pleaded as he broke into a sobbing mess. 

Now your cry is like a baby's cry"

The guards stop spanking.
"Consider that we can start her again at any time, and now be a good boy and get here." 
"You do not want us to drive you along the street completely naked? We should have time to dress you up, baby, until your mommy brings us, I think we will come in half an hour." 

The guards cut off his remaining clothes. Mike and socks and the baby was completely naked.

Jax hung his head in defeat sniffling as his cries died down. “Okay... whatever you want...” he spoke up as he looked at the guards as he felt the remaining clothing cut away as he was left naked. “I’ll be good.. I don’t wanna be seen naked” he mumbled as his struggles had stopped completely. He wasn’t to sure where he was being taken as he listens to them quietly.

"Plug the baby," I order. And the guards shoved a pink pacifier into his mouth and attached it with ribbons that were tied at the back of his head, now it is impossible to spit it out.

Then they take out the accessories for changing the diaper: wet wipes, baby oil, baby powder and a pink diaper.

"We are ready to dress a baby ..."

He muffled in protest as a pacifier was shoved into his mouth and tied around his head, realizing quickly he couldn’t spit it out. He suckled helplessly on it as he saw the changing supplies and pink diaper shaking his head a little at it. He recalled the spanking and quickly relaxed again as he sat there in the chair 

The guards take off the remnants of his clothes and throw everything in the trash.

Pink pacifier in his mouth.
"It will calm you down.suck your binky, baby."
They will lift his legs and straighten a pink diaper with princesses. Generously sprinkled powder on the bottom and pubis, they close the diaper. From one of the drawers of the table, they pull out onesie.
"Of course, you will not be naked, baby. Just look at the beauty your new daddy has chosen for you and one of the guards shows a white onesie with princessesTEN-NIGHT-Women-Onesie-Adult-Baby-Monkey-Pajamas-Abdl-Romper-Snap-Crotch.thumb.jpg.5540252f4df7dc174a72985e0e95fa90.jpg

He suckled on the pacifier nervously as he laid there feeling his legs lifted and the diaper under him. The smell of powder filled his nostrils as he watched the pink diaper taped on him. The thickness between his legs kept them open slightly as he saw the onesie he would be wearing and looked worried “girly...” he muffled around the pacifier hearing the childish way he sounded. 

"Yes baby. This is your wardrobe now. Daddy personally chose things for you"

They unfastened Jacks from the chair and one of the guards held the baby, while the other pulled onesie over him and fastened the buttons on the diaper.
Then they took out mittens s-l225.jpg.688b636c519b558e16244e7c31215436.jpg, booties and baby bonnet 3b0fa4a90e28e3e3cdbf1fd929lh--raboty-dlya-detej-krestilnyj-chepchik-vintazhnyj.thumb.jpg.03a917054684202b2c86387aff435fbf.jpg

Putting mittens on the hands of the baby, they tied ribbons on their wrists. Now the hands of the baby were limited, they put knitted booties on their feet, and a bonnet with laces on their heads.

"What a cute baby girly got a daddy. Daddy will be pleased. We have to come now," said the guards.

He muffled a few cries between the pacifier as he was taken from the chair as the onesie was placed on him and buttoned. His eyes widen nervously seeing the mittens and booties as he felt them around his hands and feet realizing the limitations to his hands. He squirmed as the bonnet was placed on next feeling quite girly with the outfit. He spoke up “Daddy..?” He mumbled around the pacifier suckling on it idly.

We finally reach my mansion and the guard opens the gate and starts my minibus, closes the gate and I go back and open the doors and see a wonderful little girl, but a bit larger.

"Yes, baby. I am now your Daddy and you will call me that only. And now we will go home."
I lay out the stroller standing in the garage and seated the baby in it by tying the strollers and taking up the ruffles of the stroller behind the door to the entrance to the house.
"I'm sure. You will like your new home."

He whimpered softly as he saw the man open the door to the van as he stares hearing that he was his Daddy. His cheeks flushed as he shook his head a little and squirmed as he was seated in the stroller. Feeling utterly humiliated as he looked around as he saw the entrance to the house as his eyes widen having never seen a mansion up close. He fidgets with his mittens a little “no.. “ he whines softly as he realized he was stuck with his new fate so far 

I bring you into the house. and unfasten from the stroller.
"Just try kicking and I'll give you a punishment even worse than my guys ..."

I take you in my arms and carry you to your nursery made especially for you. For a little baby girl.
Everything was painted in pastel pink colors, everywhere there were dolls and stuffed animals, of course there was a crib baldahin-na-krovatke.thumb.jpg.a0bbb641959e04fd9e113deb1653db6b.jpg a changing table and a rocking chair.

"I hope you like your room? Although I don’t care even if you don’t like it, you will get used to it ..."

He looked teary eyed at the threat of a worse punishment as he allowed himself to be picked up by his new Daddy. He looked at the nursery seeing the colors as he realized they were for a baby girl “please..no baby...?” He mumbled around the pacifier as best he could squirming slightly as he was held. Hearing that the man didn’t care if he liked it or not letting his head hang in defeat. His bladder was aching a little telling him he needed to go as he resisted as long as he could. 

I feel like the little girl stiffened under my arms ...
"I feel you want pee-pee baby? Do not hold anything. For babies, it is quite natural to unload the sub-pillows. In any case, the toilet does not exist for you, only diapers, for this you wear them. I showed you your room, and now it's time feed you. Are you a hungry baby? "

I bring you to the kitchen. There you will find a baby highchair, made to order under the size of Jax ...

I set the babygirl on this chair and attach it with a tray.

On the tray, I put three jars of baby food and a baby bottle of milk depositphotos_83000350-stock-illustration-baby-bottle-with-milk-formula.thumb.jpg.9d1f91610b6e1a7a1cba9ff399072a64.jpg
On the neck of the baby I tie a bib with the inscription "Daddy's girl"

"It's time to eat ..."

He turned bright red hearing the man mentioning going in his diaper as he shook his head “noo want to...” he mumbled as he was carried to the kitchen seeing the high chair. He squirmed as he was set down in the high chair watching as the tray was attached. He knew with the mittens on he wouldn’t be able to unlatch it. He glanced down at the three jars of baby food and a bottle. He looked up at his new Daddy nervously “no hungry Daddy..” he pleaded around the pacifier as he sat there realizing he had no way to even feed him self currently. 

"No baby. You have to eat it all before I send you to sleep. You eat everything obediently, otherwise you will be bad ..."

I open the first jar of tense beef and scoop the brown mass of a baby plastic spoon and bring it to your mouth.

"Come on baby, open your mouth. The machine came Bip-Bip. And to swallow it and not spit out .. Opened your mouth otherwise daddy will have to use force."