LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a long term partner

Hello friends. I’m in search of another long term roleplay partner who will play a daddy/mommy/ or caregiver. I am not a switch and not good at roleplaying a caregiver. 

Here are my various ideas:

-I’m your girlfriend and I begin to have accidents. You diaper me as a punishment but I begin to like it and we start to do a lot of roleplaying together  

-We live in an alternate universe where everyone who turns 18 gets tested to see if they’re a little or a big, by law. Littles are assigned an age and go off to live in an adult adoption center where they get adopted by bigs and do everything in their specific age group (2 year olds wear and use training pants and go to preschool, etc)    . I fail the test and am deemed a little, Will you adopt me?

-You’re a babysitter, and my parents call you to babysit me. You show up, expecting to babysit a toddler, but instead, it’s me and you’re stuck with me for a whole two weeks  

I am open to other ideas as well! I’m a literate role player, meaning I send paragraphs and write my stories like descriptive stories lol. I don’t ask you do the same, though I prefer it!

If you’re a mommy/daddy/switch/ or caregiver looking to pick up a long term rp, please shoot me a message! Thanks!! 

-Aria