LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Young At Heart Institute For Infantillism And Spirituality

Hi, I just started lately a forum called The Young At Heart Institute for Infantillism & Spirituality. It is a non-sectarian, interfaith board to discuss religious and spiritual issues from the perspective of Ab's and Dl's.

We preach and practice religious and spiritual tolerance and open mindedness and are DEFINITELY ab/dl friendly. We don't allow flaming and religion bashing there.

Pagans, Jews,Christians, Secular Humanists,Taoists, Busshists, e.t.c are invited.Check it out!

http://byoungatheartinstitute.runboard.com

might as well check it out, i'm wiccan/ discordian/ taoist/ whatever else i stumble across and agree with. might be an educational experience, religions are more of a philosophy and mindset thing for me instead of actual religions.

what's up with this part of the terms of service though?"DATAHIT retains rights to access any area of any board or users account. DATAHIT may edit, delete or restrict access to any Content/account/board or Services in enforcement of the rules of Terms Of Service."

it would be much better if it said: retains the right to access any area of any datahit board or users account, that little technicality is bugging me a bit so fix it and i'll sign up

might as well check it out, i'm wiccan/ discordian/ taoist/ whatever else i stumble across and agree with. might be an educational experience, religions are more of a philosophy and mindset thing for me instead of actual religions.

what's up with this part of the terms of service though?"DATAHIT retains rights to access any area of any board or users account. DATAHIT may edit, delete or restrict access to any Content/account/board or Services in enforcement of the rules of Terms Of Service."

it would be much better if it said: retains the right to access any area of any datahit board or users account, that little technicality is bugging me a bit so fix it and i'll sign up

True, hey but it's free...I don't think there on some kind of witchhunt tho. If enough people get interested, eventually it'll be a .com website.